Storm of the Century [EVENT Mazda]

mikesmikes Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
Next qualifiers event incoming (at least if we go by history)

Hmm, if there is a lot of rain, the 787B will be useless here, but the Furai will be fine. I wonder if there will be snow? That would be interesting

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    But will we need mazda's for the finals or just for the early rounds?

P.s all wet tacks and city streets please, not drags.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And already another one?  Geez....
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn, only Mazda I’m missing is the cosmo
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's not start of tri series. Only two weeks later probably will start
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    I'm pretty sure it's not start of tri series. Only two weeks later probably will start
    Tri-series qualifiers generally start on Thursdays. They run through Sunday, then prelims run Sunday to Wednesday, and the finals then start on Thursday. All signs point to this being qualifiers
    Or for those of us on the other side of the world, just add one day to all of that. 😋

I'm sure this will be a tri-series. They always start on a Thursday/Friday, a few days after the last one finished on Sunday/Monday.
  • TryMe8TryMe8 Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Now that we think this is the beginning of a tri-series, what do we think/hope the prize car will be?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be wrong here, but I feel like we’ve had S - A - S - so it will probably be an A class, especially as they’ve been back to back in recent weeks. 

I’m hoping it’s not going to be the Volvo as I’m weak on Mazda / Japanese and I need that thing in my life. 
    Maybe Honda NSX-R? I would sell Bob Dylan’s entire common collection to get me one of those too 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I might be wrong here, but I feel like we’ve had S - A - S - so it will probably be an A class, especially as they’ve been back to back in recent weeks. 

I’m hoping it’s not going to be the Volvo as I’m weak on Mazda / Japanese and I need that thing in my life. 
    I only hope nothing important comes before 8.0
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

Mazda would just be the first round. It's the prizes for this round that will tell what is needed for the next two rounds
    mikes said:
    BoxtaS said:

Mazda would just be the first round. It's the prizes for this round that will tell what is needed for the next two rounds
    Agreed, but I’d be surprised if it was sth like Mazda then Porsche. Got a feeling it’ll be Japan. Hope not! 
    BoxtaS said:
    mikes said:
    BoxtaS said:

Agreed, but I’d be surprised if it was sth like Mazda then Porsche. Got a feeling it’ll be Japan. Hope not! 
    I get it now. Well we just had America, and before that it was UK, so French, German or Japanese could be the case here.
    mikes said:
    BoxtaS said:
    mikes said:
    BoxtaS said:

I get it now. Well we just had America, and before that it was UK, so French, German or Japanese could be the case here.
    Surely that's too logical for this game.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TVR...is that why we got one for the weekly challenge? 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How comes Hutch always know which of my food cars (cx-9) were fed into the recent finals when they decide on the next qualifier!?  :'(
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Posts: 396 ✭✭✭
    Isn't RQ45 required for a qualifier event?
    Isn't RQ45 required for a qualifier event?
    No, only the Finals.
    Porsche for the finals. Well, everyone and their Grandmother have a hand full of Porsches. Wonder if the prize cars will be banned. It's probably going to take 5 legendaires (with upgrades) to get the ZL1
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITS 787B TIME
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's the first time in a while I reeaaally want to win the qualifiers. maybe even more than the finals.
    Wish I had a second cosmo, but perhaps
    furai  x2
    mps
    cosmo
    rx9

would be juust enough in a lucky bracket?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    maybe 5 furai can be enough!! :D:D:D
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭
    it's the first time in a while I reeaaally want to win the qualifiers. maybe even more than the finals.
    Wish I had a second cosmo, but perhaps
    furai  x2
    mps
    cosmo
    rx9

would be juust enough in a lucky bracket?
    I think you'll be OK... just sayin
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    mauro07 said:
    maybe 5 furai can be enough!! :D:D:D
    115 rq
    right... i always miss the rq restriction! :D:D
    So Porsche finals. I'm screwed. Half of my top 8 Porsches are prize cars.

Thing is, apart from one, they're not that good. Not better than other Porsches at least.