Storm of the Century [EVENT Mazda]

Comments

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Smurfing the hell out of this event! Any other option if you dont have a furai and holoman at 1st postion? Riiiiight nooo
    You can buy mazda cfs :smiley:
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Dabigp said:
    Smurfing the hell out of this event! Any other option if you dont have a furai and holoman at 1st postion? Riiiiight nooo
    You can buy mazda cfs :smiley:
    Im broke for this month its called „hole of january“ in Switzerland!
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @bullet_splatter
    @HeissRod
    @pSik
    @mazeoops
    @Chris1775
    @hillclimber

I know I am an intruder in your territory.
    Feel free to hit me. I wont hit any if you though. But you need someone to play so go for it. 

Maybe near the end if you could avoid me that would we awesome. 

Cheers.
    I see you man 👍 
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any news on EU rooms? don't want to join yesterday rooms
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    What seems to be the best hand so far? My triple furai hand isn't doing particularly well
    I assume your Furai(s) aren't maxed?
    one 699, one 339 and one 333. I'm considering maxing a second one because I wanted this porsche for a long time, but this might not be enough and I don't want to blow my food on some qualifier. 
    other than that I'm running a cosmo (unfortunately 699) and rx-8 spirit, though I'm hunting for that rq13 mx5.
  • pSikpSik Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    @pSik
    sorry bro. I didnt know you are a forumer. 
    Its first time right? 
    Good to see you
    @mazeoops
    No worries, I think I gave you 2 wins trying to figure out how to beat you (don't think I have yet lol)
    This group is way too congested currently.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Who do I avoid here lol?

Literally everyone in the top pic lol
    are you on a vacation in Vegas or is it the Bahamas?

I'm in that one as well but started by smarfing... need to catch up now or you guys take away all the seats. atm we're only on 43 ppl. So those who can better avoid joining the US server if you want to finish in T1-2.
    Your Sandro right? I saw you at the bottom. I definitely won't knock any forumers down. Just got tired of facing the same asian whales.

Can you tag those who I should avoid. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Brad Hayden  @bullet_splatter
    Sam MacLean @psik
    Steve Roshong @heissrod
    Coffee Break @mazeoops
    Christopher McAuliffe @chris1775
    Sandro Berger @hillclimber
    i am there too but will be smurfing the entire event. 
    Took me forever, forum is broken. 
    Thanks for that I appreciate it. Was hoping to get in where I wasn't a bother to any forumers. Will make aure to help out however I can. My hand is only so so anyway.
    I apologize.  I just now read this, didn't recognize your TD#, and handed you some losses this morning.  I'll make it up.
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    No chance for T1, Furais won‘t work with 699
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    i joined one early yesterday, filled up slowly over night. @MSteeL is in another EU bracket that opened yesterday, he might have more info on that one.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    i joined one early yesterday, filled up slowly over night. @MSteeL is in another EU bracket that opened yesterday, he might have more info on that one.
    thx mate. 

any forumers around? i have no tier 1 hand, just going for the CF. happy to help or avoid.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Who do I avoid here lol?

I'm in that one as well but started by smarfing... need to catch up now or you guys take away all the seats. atm we're only on 43 ppl. So those who can better avoid joining the US server if you want to finish in T1-2.
    Your Sandro right? I saw you at the bottom. I definitely won't knock any forumers down. Just got tired of facing the same asian whales.

Sam MacLean @psik
    Steve Roshong @heissrod
    Coffee Break @mazeoops
    Thanks for that I appreciate it. Was hoping to get in where I wasn't a bother to any forumers. Will make aure to help out however I can. My hand is only so so anyway.
    I apologize.  I just now read this, didn't recognize your TD#, and handed you some losses this morning.  I'll make it up.
    Heya. I really dont mind. No need to make it up. I am just trying out US and hopefully get a CF. If you need or want to race me. Go ahead. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Who do I avoid here lol?

Sam MacLean @psik
    Steve Roshong @heissrod
    Coffee Break @mazeoops
    Heya. I really dont mind. No need to make it up. I am just trying out US and hopefully get a CF. If you need or want to race me. Go ahead. 

I think my earlier advice was right on the money. And @Heissrod is laughing his evil heinie off  >:)
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any forumers around? i have no tier 1 hand, just going for the CF. happy to help or avoid.
    Hi Andreas, I'm in 3rd position in your screenshot, I'm racing Giacomo. I avoided you most of the time (except 1 or 2 races maybe)
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Who do I avoid here lol?

Sam MacLean @psik
    Steve Roshong @heissrod
    Coffee Break @mazeoops

we're only on 56 ppl and with @supersix John Urban and @mazoops Coffee Break in there really out off seats. pls try to avoid joining this bracket.
    Antoun said:
    Hi Andreas, I'm in 3rd position in your screenshot, I'm racing Giacomo. I avoided you most of the time (except 1 or 2 races maybe)

hi. thanks, if theres no other option, just race me, all good. best i can do is draw the shown top 3, no wins.i feel furaid.
    can you beat giacomo? i will give you some wins, as i cant really farm when i push up to 3rd like just now. 
    Jay said:
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Who do I avoid here lol?

Sam MacLean @psik
    Steve Roshong @heissrod
    Coffee Break @mazeoops

we're only on 56 ppl and with @supersix John Urban and @mazoops Coffee Break in there really out off seats. pls try to avoid joining this bracket.
    Yeah this kind of backfired. There are so few asian brackets that I thought I would avoid more forumers by joining a larger player base region. 
    Like I said just race me like a non forumer and I will go it alone for this event. I will still avoid you guys.
    Yeah this kind of backfired. There are so few asian brackets that I thought I would avoid more forumers by joining a larger player base region. 
    Like I said just race me like a non forumer and I will go it alone for this event. I will still avoid you guys.
    I’m avoiding all of you 😊 
    As long as Rosi is around, I’ll always have someone to beat lol.....and there is this TD33722 guy coming up too (I don’t recognize him)
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Who do I avoid here lol?

Sam MacLean @psik
    Steve Roshong @heissrod
    Coffee Break @mazeoops

pls correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression the American server is the one with the fewest players, about 4-5 less than on the European server. I don't know much about  the Asian Server but we can do the math. this is a second generation bracket and it counts 60 players now. has anybody keep track of the other two servers?

@Jay, If things stay as they are we should be able to provide t1/2 for all of us. let's see what the next 24h will bring.
    Post edited by hillclimber on
    I predict we'll have some late joining semi-whales show up tomorrow.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    Who do I avoid here lol?

Sam MacLean @psik
    Steve Roshong @heissrod
    Coffee Break @mazeoops

pls correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression the American server is the one with the fewest players, about 4-5 less than on the European server. I don't know much about  the Asian Server but we can do the math. this is a second generation bracket and it counts 60 players now. has anybody keep track of the other two servers?

@Jay, If things stay as they are we should be able to provide t1/2 for all of us. let's see what the next 24h will bring.
    To give you perspective, I don’t think the 1st Gen AS brackets have filled, and it usually starts with only 2 chock full of p2w
  • jigajiga Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    I get the sense that AS brackets are over represented with whales and that consequently late joining may be even more rife here than other servers.  Even the whales late join trying to avoid other whales.
    Do all the server regions only have two open brackets at a time?  Anyone know?
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Tier 1 prize only two spots, yeah i can definitely see late joiners especially when brackets are not even filling up..
  • Steph81Steph81 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Stupid, you need at least one furai with 699 ...there are several tracks where it wins over a 969
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    yeh the count at T-minus -20 hours is 146 in the 1st Gen Asian bracket .

@jiga was right about how even some whales might late join in events so there is no way to get out of facing whales here. 

I thought the US would have the largest player base, but if it is EU then that is where I'm headed. Seems like the US server with @Jay is full of forumers now too.

So EU / US players, how many brackets in a main final would be open at the end?

In AS I think the most I have ever seen is 4 full ones plus new 5/6. Nowadays, it is only 4 full ones. so less than 2000 players.

Post edited by RobGripes on
    @mazeoops Do you want me to drop down and feed you some wins?
    Steph81 said:
    Stupid, you need at least one furai with 699 ...there are several tracks where it wins over a 969
    Not on rain tracks
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    yeh the count at T-minus -20 hours is 146 in the 1st Gen Asian bracket .

@jiga was right about how even some whales might late join in events so there is no way to get out of facing whales here. 

I thought the US would have the largest player base, but if it is EU then that is where I'm headed. Seems like the US server with @Jay is full of forumers now too.

So EU / US players, how many brackets in a main final would be open at the end?

In AS I think the most I have ever seen is 4 full ones plus new 5/6. Nowadays, it is only 4 full ones. so less than 2000 players.

Question....  Is the total player base really that low?
    would be very intresting to know the real activ numbers of players, not just downloads...
    @wheat0r
    Haven’t seen you in a while....please look at the list of players in our bracket. Pretty much everyone in the top 10 is on the forum
    Chris1775 said:
    @wheat0r
    Haven’t seen you in a while....please look at the list of players in our bracket. Pretty much everyone in the top 10 is on the forum
    In game name?