Storm of the Century [EVENT Mazda]

Comments

• FCOKFCOK Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    I can tell you guys the truth, i always entered a while before the end, even more than 1 day depending on the event.  After this last event where i fought to win the demon, invested in cars and carbons and only got 10 th place and when i saw guys entering  20 seconds before the end of event and getting it... 
    Now i told to myself, I'm joining late and not spending money. Hutch doesn't solve this problem cause they don't want to...
    So i couldn't care less about giving them money to continue develop the game if they don't help us by being fair. 

Today's hand 

Demon hand

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    poldeee said:
    @MSteeL @LEGENDNADA @Jaco @DeserT anyone else friendly here? I hope I can stay in top10, pretty strong hands on top :) 
    Can you guys tell me your IG names because I don't know anyone except Theofanis and now @poldeee and I'm sorry if I hit anyone by mistake I thought the only forumer with me is @DeserT , I can beat many hands in top 10 with only one Furai
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCOK said:
    I can tell you guys the truth, i always entered a while before the end, even more than 1 day depending on the event.  After this last event where i fought to win the demon, invested in cars and carbons and only got 10 th place and when i saw guys entering  20 seconds before the end of event and getting it... 
    Now i told to myself, I'm joining late and not spending money. Hutch doesn't solve this problem cause they don't want to...
    So i couldn't care less about giving them money to continue develop the game if they don't help us by being fair. 

Today's hand 

Demon hand

Tell us the outcome! I bet you are gonna make it
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    poldeee said:
    @MSteeL @LEGENDNADA @Jaco @DeserT anyone else friendly here? I hope I can stay in top10, pretty strong hands on top :) 
    Hi there,

Let's corporate and try to push @DeserT i  top 2 in the end. So that at least one of us will get that beauty
    Hey guys, any help would be appreciated. Chances are pretty slim but I’ll try anyway!
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCOK said:

Today's hand 

Demon hand

It’s fine to be miffed at the demon event, but with your hand you either needed to be lucky, or to get help.  You had only one of the three key cars, you were always facing an uphill battle.

looking at your garage above you’ve clearly bought a bunch of AD packs and / or been lucky with pulls (in as much as you’ve got plenty of epics) you’ve just not managed to get the Tahoe or a grand sport.  🤷🏻‍♂️

This was my hand, in most brackets it wasn’t enough either, I was a Tahoe or a different hellcat away from being able to get there on my own.

Mazda events, like Italian events, are all messed up, And it's probably too late to fix them now.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    our EU room is still open since yesterday 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    I don't keep track but it feels to me like this event is a sad low record. let's hope hutch does soon something against late entry.
    FCOK said:

Today's hand 

Demon hand

It’s fine to be miffed at the demon event, but with your hand you either needed to be lucky, or to get help.  You had only one of the three key cars, you were always facing an uphill battle.

looking at your garage above you’ve clearly bought a bunch of AD packs and / or been lucky with pulls (in as much as you’ve got plenty of epics) you’ve just not managed to get the Tahoe or a grand sport.  🤷🏻‍♂️

This was my hand, in most brackets it wasn’t enough either, I was a Tahoe or a different hellcat away from being able to get there on my own.

Mazda events, like Italian events, are all messed up, And it's probably too late to fix them now.
    True, the thing was no tahoo or grand sport. And i had all those epics and even 2 dodge... tahoo, well, just dream about it cause getting him in packs I'd say almost impossible... i know i missed 2 key cars, and it would be hard, even though i almost got it. The thing is you fight, spend money, cause i got my hellcat 24h before the end of event so i even spent upgrading it and you see guys joining late, not spending and getting demon. 
    Nothing against them of course, good strategy for weak hands. Is just that i don't have anymore patience to fight hard and long and spend when it doesn't seem to compensate. 🤷‍♂️
    TimBut said:
    😅🤣 still haven't joined.  Probably last 10 mins
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCOK said:
    TimBut said:
    😅🤣 still haven't joined.  Probably last 10 mins
    If you do go for late entry, please post how it went, good or bad 👍
    Dabigp said:
    FCOK said:

Today's hand 

Demon hand

Tell us the outcome! I bet you are gonna make it
    Will surely be hard to get top 2 cause I'm sure there are alooooot of whales joining late. 
    As  @grandvache said, with those Mazda packs everyone has at least 2 or 3 so... will be hard. But a carbon wouldn't be bad. Even though i would love having that Porsche. Been wanting him since i saw him. 😬
    @TimBut, tell me if it fills. Might get in earlier. Even though i don't have 2 Furai maxed
    edited January 2019
    @FCOK now it's finly closed. 
    edited January 2019
    TimBut said:
    @FCOK now it's finly closed. 
    Well, seen everyone wants to know the result of entering late I'll do the experience and tell you all
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCOK said:
    FCOK said:

Today's hand 

Demon hand

True, the thing was no tahoo or grand sport. And i had all those epics and even 2 dodge... tahoo, well, just dream about it cause getting him in packs I'd say almost impossible... i know i missed 2 key cars, and it would be hard, even though i almost got it. The thing is you fight, spend money, cause i got my hellcat 24h before the end of event so i even spent upgrading it and you see guys joining late, not spending and getting demon. 
    Nothing against them of course, good strategy for weak hands. Is just that i don't have anymore patience to fight hard and long and spend when it doesn't seem to compensate. 🤷‍♂️
    Difficult when you get a key car part way through this event.  Going all in is costly and still might not work as was the case for you.

The meta game of timing event entry is something I could really do without, I'm convinced the game would be better without it.  Having said that I'm still not convinced we've seen any suggestions here that would really solve late entry or remove it as a valid tactic.  Change it? Certainly. Discourage it? Perhaps. But one that will eliminate it entirely?
    I went all in and upgraded 2 furais fully and 1 636.  Now I struggle to get tier1 as there 2 Mir epkayers with 4 upgraded furais. 

If I lose this one guess I will take a big pause in payments. 
    FCOK said:
    FCOK said:

Today's hand 

Demon hand

Difficult when you get a key car part way through this event.  Going all in is costly and still might not work as was the case for you.

The meta game of timing event entry is something I could really do without, I'm convinced the game would be better without it.  Having said that I'm still not convinced we've seen any suggestions here that would really solve late entry or remove it as a valid tactic.  Change it? Certainly. Discourage it? Perhaps. But one that will eliminate it entirely?
    FCOK said:
    FCOK said:

Today's hand 

Demon hand

Yes, probably true. But they could do something. 
    Sometimes i wonder what we/ hutch could do. 
    As we all know, hutch has access to the number of players in the game, by region and all. 
    I always tought they could for example open all groups at once, for example if there are usually around 3200 players in Asia, they could open 7 groups as soon as the event started ( 7x500=3500) and distribute players equally(1 player per group at each time filling them equally). Dunno if adjusting the points won or lost would be needed but at least all groups would start in the first day. Meaning those who enter at last day wouldn't stand a chance. Unless they spent alooooot in tickets and car maintenance...
    TimBut said:
    I went all in and upgraded 2 furais fully and 1 636.  Now I struggle to get tier1 as there 2 Mir epkayers with 4 upgraded furais. 

That's me in demon, at beginning was easy, tought i had a nice hand and then grand sport started appearing... 🤣
  • PW2PW2 Posts: 61
    TimBut said:

I guess I'm in the same bracket and I did the same. I apologise to any friendlies, although I tried to avoid familiar names. When I realised I was in a pretty full group I was just wanting to see what the top 2 had. 
    I'm gutted because I wanted the RSR more than the prize car this time. 
    PW2 said:
    TimBut said:

I guess I'm in the same bracket and I did the same. I apologise to any friendlies, although I tried to avoid familiar names. When I realised I was in a pretty full group I was just wanting to see what the top 2 had. 
    I'm gutted because I wanted the RSR more than the prize car this time. 

what's your IGN? 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how fill last brackets in EU/US? or there are few players and this time entry late don't pay? :D:D:D
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    Jaco said:
    poldeee said:
    Hi there,

Let's corporate and try to push @DeserT i  top 2 in the end. So that at least one of us will get that beauty
    Hey guys, any help would be appreciated. Chances are pretty slim but I’ll try anyway!

If anyone wants to hit me I don't need this CF goodluck guys
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all player (forumers and not) are waiting the last five minutes to entry :D:D  but you need 3 furai for have some hopes!! :D:D
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Nice t3 reward
    Nice. I predictably got a C 550
    Well, as promised, here are the results. 
    Got in 5 minutes before the end of event, didn't spend all 10 tickets as I saw reaching 2nd would be impossible even if won all against him. (And i did, just need more time?

• JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Thanks for the event. I ended up 11th in the last 3 seconds lol.

I won't join US server again as I was taking up your spots. 

Cheers anyway.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:

Thanks for the event. I ended up 11th in the last 3 seconds lol.

I won't join US server again as I was taking up your spots. 

Cheers anyway.
    I didn't hit you a single time but many times the guys around you. sorry I wasn't more help.