Camaro ZL1 1LE Prelims (Event)

1235»

Comments

  • DoupaoDoupao Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    Just joined this bracket anyone? 150 joined only 

    Europeon server
    is it full now? wt r the top decks like? 
    Still 188, Top hands are 917, 2 escorts as mine I'm second now
    thanks, i got no 917 no rsr prob need to wait for a new bracket with my 2xmartini, 2xescort and a
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    Can anyone help me stay in the top 10 please?
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    Now with leaderboard photo...
  • DoupaoDoupao Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    @Bugatti hi mate, i am finally in ur bracket for the 1st time. my id is 55493
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    @Bugatti hi mate, i am finally in ur bracket for the 1st time. my id is 55493
    Nice, i got a bad hand.. lol
  • poldeeepoldeee Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    Now with leaderboard photo...
    Hi Matt, I'll avoid u if u avoid me, IG: peronospora. Not sure if I can help you as we are both without Escort.. Best of luck :) 
  • JasonOngJasonOng Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    O__VER said:
    43MK4 said:
    @O__VER were you so kind a moment ago to give me a win? :)
    Oh sh*t, is that you? I did indeed. You won't be so lucky in future though — thought you were some random and thought I'd see if I could beat the 996 Martini. Obviously I didn't win. Possibly on other tracksets but now I know you're a forumer, I will stop trying. :p
    Haha ok no problem :) I know you from the forum and different events, unfortunately only having a number as an ID is quite annoying in most of the time.
    Oh hi guysssss! Happy to see forumers working together! 
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    poldeee said:
    Now with leaderboard photo...
    Hi Matt, I'll avoid u if u avoid me, IG: peronospora. Not sure if I can help you as we are both without Escort.. Best of luck :) 
    Will do - thanks!
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm with a lot of forumers... EU brackets open yesterday i think... hope in silver but it's hard no S or A class!!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Doupao said:
    @Bugatti hi mate, i am finally in ur bracket for the 1st time. my id is 55493
    Nice, i got a bad hand.. lol
    Wait, what?
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Bugatti said:
    Doupao said:
    @Bugatti hi mate, i am finally in ur bracket for the 1st time. my id is 55493
    Nice, i got a bad hand.. lol
    Wait, what?
    It's not bad, just not maxed  :p
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Nevermind 
    Post edited by AdxRE on
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any fresh EU brackets?
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    didnt excpect such a great smurf in this event. all 3 star wins, that makes it up for not getting the porsche cf. and its pretty relaxing too haha.
    Side note, this first generation EU bracket never filled up.
    Great smurf work!
    43 spots prepared for late joiners :)
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Any fresh EU brackets?
    Curious too...
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    43MK4 said:
    O__VER said:
    43MK4 said:
    @O__VER were you so kind a moment ago to give me a win? :)
    Oh sh*t, is that you? I did indeed. You won't be so lucky in future though — thought you were some random and thought I'd see if I could beat the 996 Martini. Obviously I didn't win. Possibly on other tracksets but now I know you're a forumer, I will stop trying. :p
    Haha ok no problem :) I know you from the forum and different events, unfortunately only having a number as an ID is quite annoying in most of the time.
    Yeah true. Anyway, happy to work together and try and secure the top. We have @JasonOng with us, @floop200 at the bottom. Anyone else so far?
    I’m there’s somewhere amongst the hords - TD47005. But o have no hope of T2. Look s like u have it all wrapped up 👍🏼
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Well done, nice pull. T3 gave me a C15 928 S...
  • JayJay Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    tier two can't complain 
    Nice I got T2 was hoping for the green beast but no such luck. Got this annoying thing instead.

  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier one prize was pretty good to me. My first 718 Boxster.



    You can imagine where my mind went when the RQ22 718 Cayman was the third to last card hahaha. End result was three cards within 1RQ 😂
  • JayJay Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Tier one prize was pretty good to me. My first 718 Boxster.



    You can imagine where my mind went when the RQ22 718 Cayman was the third to last card hahaha. End result was three cards within 1RQ 😂
    Yeah my t2 reward car was 3rd as well. Thought I was going to get lucky... then the next drop.. duplicate haha. 



    So I thought it was a UR for me. Then the S dropped.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Tier one prize was pretty good to me. My first 718 Boxster.



    You can imagine where my mind went when the RQ22 718 Cayman was the third to last card hahaha. End result was three cards within 1RQ 😂
    Yeah my t2 reward car was 3rd as well. Thought I was going to get lucky... then the next drop.. duplicate haha. 



    So I thought it was a UR for me. Then the S dropped.
    Nice, even if not the best S it's still pretty exciting. My A luck from CFs is insane, but I've only ever pulled one S from a CF.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got another Turbo Martini.  :(
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    mauro07 said:
    Sure? A tie in short and medium? I think 699 is better in one city streets!!
    I’ve only came up against 1 699 and it was a draw (don’t know what set it was) and I’ve only got 2 x 969 so can’t test it, Mike says it’s true though so I’d believe him. 
    I swear I've raced a 669 on both streets and tied. I too only have two 969s myself. I'll report back if I come across them again.
    I can confirm that! I have both and I even tested them on campain mode
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    mauro07 said:
    Sure? A tie in short and medium? I think 699 is better in one city streets!!
    I’ve only came up against 1 699 and it was a draw (don’t know what set it was) and I’ve only got 2 x 969 so can’t test it, Mike says it’s true though so I’d believe him. 
    I swear I've raced a 669 on both streets and tied. I too only have two 969s myself. I'll report back if I come across them again.
    I can confirm that! I have both versions and I even tested them on campain mode
Sign In or Register to comment.