939 beating 969

2»

Comments

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Because some new tracks, some kind of pop up events and new cars just aint enough after all this time.
    We've been hard at work on the update, and that's what the update is - new cars, new challenges, and a new structure for teamwork based quick events.
    Ok you seem very confident about this. That is great to hear:) 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    I have just caught up with this thread and got to say that it seems that Hutch has got the priorities right. 

If the bugs can't be squashed so quickly then I am glad they are taking their time on it and pushing ahead with the new game mode and cars release first.

Otherwise PL8 would've taken a lot longer. At least we have something new coming.

A big thank you from me.
    Post edited by RobGripes on
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    It's concerning when you say you will fix something in the future, such as the engine traction bonus, because it means that in the interim the upgrades made to our cars (which can involve spending a LOT of time / money) might be the wrong upgrades once you eventually get round to implementing the fix. If suddenly 699 is the better tune for off road cars, what do I do with all my 969 off roaders? So again - the priority should be getting the game functioning correctly and consistently.