KITT Powwwaaaaa

That's an easy one:

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

KITT Powwwaaaaa

That's an easy one:

Knight Rider really was ahead of it's time...peng! haha
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    But why? Just why? This is dry asphalt, my car has higher top speed and better handling and 3 RQ points more. Both are low, bot hare RWD and have the same rubber on them.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But why? Just why? This is dry asphalt, my car has higher top speed and better handling and 3 RQ points more. Both are low, bot hare RWD and have the same rubber on them.
    The Renault is much lighter, and top speed doesn't really matter on the hairpin I guess.
  • gonongonon Member Posts: 11
    lul, didn't expect to win this

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not incorrect results, but goes to show how powerful the engine upgrade traction bonus can be... 

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Not incorrect results, but goes to show how powerful the engine upgrade traction bonus can be... 

Also quite significantly, the difference of off road tires versus all surface on sand
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    969 vs 996 on the twisty citystreets, not unbelievable but interesting.

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

Also quite significantly, the difference of off road tires versus all surface on sand
    I think ride height could also be a factor. I’m actually glad I didn’t win the T16 now 🙃
    Thanks for clarifying, didnt noticed it was the santan monica streets .
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    Same times for snow and sand?

• REALAISREALAIS Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    What on earth is going on here? Worst I’ve seen for a long time. It’s like its top speed is about 60
    If you dont know, then VW has wrong 0-60 in game. It is 3.9, it should be 4.9 Because of that is has 35ish MRA only.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Seems odd to me. It said the BMW had faster 0-60mph trololol
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems odd to me. It said the BMW had faster 0-60mph trololol
    Something tells me that the btr doesn't actually have 90 handling because this result doesn't make sense too
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭
    This one makes me happy 

• bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    What on earth is going on here? Worst I’ve seen for a long time. It’s like its top speed is about 60
    If you dont know, then VW has wrong 0-60 in game. It is 3.9, it should be 4.9 Because of that is has 35ish MRA only.
    But even at 4.9 (or 4.6/7 likely at 333) it should beat that 330i.
    It is just plain broken... so glad I pulled one in time for these finals... sigh
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey guys, dont' worry... we wait months for updates then we have a lots of bugs, errors with stats... and wrong rq for cars but you can buy a lot of CF for few $$$$$$!! LOL
    What is this magic?
    The Dodge Stealth is low ride height, therefore dug deeper into the snow to gain faster traction.
    Hmm i didnt expect this...
    What about the golf, whats wrong with it?
    The Dodge Stealth is low ride height, therefore dug deeper into the snow to gain faster traction.
    With all the sarcasm in this forum lately, I don't even know if you are serious (I hope not). lol
    Im just joking Pete :)
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭

Both 96x

A 5.0L 400hp (v8?) at 60mph in 5.3s lose to a 2.8L with 200hp at 60mph in 5.7s...
    It loses on 1 mile!!!!!
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I know this one has been done to death already, but I’d love someone from Hutch to explain how a heavier car with 100 less hp and 100 less torque could win a 1 mile drag? What is it about the BMW that makes it so fast if it’s not power or mass? Or what’s so wrong about the Porsche? And why are Porsche not bothered about this misrepresentation of their products performance? 

GR CFs won’t sell themselves you know:)