Cayman GT4 Prelims - American Dream (Event)

24

Comments

  • benhaha85benhaha85 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Hellcat & Stealth or Charger Daytona & Durango GT? I'm currently running the 1st combo but feel like I'm losing too may points with the stealth.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TimBut @bobdylan See we’re all in the same bracket - happy to cooperate to get Top 10?
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TimBut @bobdylan See we’re all in the same bracket - happy to cooperate to get Top 10?
    I just climbed up from smurfing, trying to take down those on tier1, but seems like every one can beat everyone.  But yeah, lets go for top10.   I always forget whats bobdylan ign is 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in here with me?


  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    @TimBut @bobdylan See we’re all in the same bracket - happy to cooperate to get Top 10?
    I just climbed up from smurfing, trying to take down those on tier1, but seems like every one can beat everyone.  But yeah, lets go for top10.   I always forget whats bobdylan ign is 
    James Kelly
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    benhaha85 said:
    Hellcat & Stealth or Charger Daytona & Durango GT? I'm currently running the 1st combo but feel like I'm losing too may points with the stealth.
    Neither seem like a brilliant option, The Durago is dire on these tracks, the Rare dodges are better (Dart/Grand Caravan). 
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm hoping to hunt those down before the end of the event. Have every other rare standard tyre AD cars apart from those 2  :'(
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    @TimBut @bobdylan See we’re all in the same bracket - happy to cooperate to get Top 10?
    I just climbed up from smurfing, trying to take down those on tier1, but seems like every one can beat everyone.  But yeah, lets go for top10.   I always forget whats bobdylan ign is 
    What are you running? 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not great time to join at the moment, fall into bracket full of forumers and some good nonforumers. Gonna be tough. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    @TimBut @bobdylan See we’re all in the same bracket - happy to cooperate to get Top 10?
    I just climbed up from smurfing, trying to take down those on tier1, but seems like every one can beat everyone.  But yeah, lets go for top10.   I always forget whats bobdylan ign is 
    James Kelly
    My hands week as pee 

    Feeling disgruntled 
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    TimBut said:
    @TimBut @bobdylan See we’re all in the same bracket - happy to cooperate to get Top 10?
    I just climbed up from smurfing, trying to take down those on tier1, but seems like every one can beat everyone.  But yeah, lets go for top10.   I always forget whats bobdylan ign is 
    What are you running? 
    charger srt8, challenger awd, 2x Chrysler crossfire coupe and malibu
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Anyone in here with me?


    Hi @mikes   I just joined this bracket
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    mikes said:
    Anyone in here with me?


    Hi @mikes   I just joined this bracket
    Welcome. So far I’m just working with Jeff Besos
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carlos_Racine I've just pushed into T1 after a smurf start. I won't hit you. Please don't hit me. I can beat all the others nearby so hopefully we can build a gap.

  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jay @jiga @RobGripes hi guys just joined same bracket. 54142
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    S3XY said:
    mikes said:
    Anyone in here with me?


    Hi @mikes   I just joined this bracket
    Welcome. So far I’m just working with Jeff Besos
    Oh nice to hear that. Let me climb up a bit and see if I am able to help
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    @jay @jiga @RobGripes hi guys just joined same bracket. 54142
    Welcome... I'm in there too. TD47005
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    43MK4 said:
    @jay @jiga @RobGripes hi guys just joined same bracket. 54142
    Welcome... I'm in there too. TD47005
    Thanks will avoid u too
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nacho101 mate I see you in the prelim and want to avoid you, but I just got three tickets on the same track set where you're the only person I could beat. I needed to avoid giving the win to Shin. My sincerest apologies but we're really trying to stop him from taking T1 using gold.

  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Nacho101 said:
    43MK4 said:
    @jay @jiga @RobGripes hi guys just joined same bracket. 54142
    Welcome... I'm in there too. TD47005
    Thanks will avoid u too

    I see you buddy. I think your hand will take T1 but let's make that fella spend all his PL8 gold shall we?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    43MK4 said:
    Nacho101 said:
    43MK4 said:
    @jay @jiga @RobGripes hi guys just joined same bracket. 54142
    Welcome... I'm in there too. TD47005
    Thanks will avoid u too

    I see you buddy. I think your hand will take T1 but let's make that fella spend all his PL8 gold shall we?

    Haha deal! 66 losses so far, he is trying hard :)

    My goal wih the event is to finally pull that Hellcat!

  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Nacho101 mate I see you in the prelim and want to avoid you, but I just got three tickets on the same track set where you're the only person I could beat. I needed to avoid giving the win to Shin. My sincerest apologies but we're really trying to stop him from taking T1 using gold.

    All good bro... No need to apologize, I know the feeling. Hit me when you need to, I would hate to think you loose that T1 because you're avoiding me. I was actually conscious that might happen, after all if there are only forumers below you who are you meant to hit! If I'm good enough for T2 (which I am at the moment) I will always pull wins back from guys below me, so please you can choose to avoid me only if you can - otherwise hit the bejesus out of me  :D  I prefer to make it on merit anyway.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Nacho101 said:
    43MK4 said:
    @jay @jiga @RobGripes hi guys just joined same bracket. 54142
    Welcome... I'm in there too. TD47005
    Thanks will avoid u too
    Same as what I said to Rob, All good if you need to hit me, I'm good with that.

    Nice hand BTW
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nacho101 yeh this is a weird one.

    The server errors on day one has kept the asian brackets smaller than i've ever seen. Weird that a prelim isn't even close to filling.

    I appreciate your support. I am embarrassed to say that i got that set once more, and i worked out a way to re-order the cars so i could beat him... Sorry mate.  :/
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @S3XY, your hand is better than mine and has the elusive Journey I need. When you catch up you can take over second. 
  • VatumaVatuma Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Is anybody here in the bracket?

  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    @Carlos_Racine I've just pushed into T1 after a smurf start. I won't hit you. Please don't hit me. I can beat all the others nearby so hopefully we can build a gap.

    Will do
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who are forumers to avoid in this partybracket? looks like down to rank 30 everybody can beat anybody. a little cooperation later might help to secure tier 2.

  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what Emanuele and Daniel are running? 3 Challengers and 2x std SR? 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who are forumers to avoid in this partybracket? looks like down to rank 30 everybody can beat anybody. a little cooperation later might help to secure tier 2.

    The ones I can recognize:

    8th @greddy
    11th @TD01055
    12th @poldeee
    13th @TomTurbo
    14th @bluedogsnoop
    15th @Chacha63

Sign In or Register to comment.