General Discussion

SUBARU - GRAVEL GAUNTLET [EVENT]

2»

Comments

• JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭
    adms87 said:
    Jaco said:
    adms87 said:
    How can noboby has the RQ20 impreza maxed 996? Is it not worth it? I am about to max mine that way.
    Hello,

nobody here........
    Dont take it too literally :tongue: I was referring to people in my bracket.
    I know. Just wanted to tell you you are not alone. In fact the 996 on the WRX is usefull, certainly in this kind of events, where drags and testbowls are in almost every set. 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhaha85 said:
    Can anybody tell me why the Tribeca is RQ20? :lol:  Not got one myself, but what does it actually win?

it's still rated under the old physics. let's see if PL 8.0 will bring balance to the force.
    I suspect all these cars that are useless at their RQ will remain the same. Have Hutch actually said everything will be re-run through the simulator thing?
    I think that's the tenor.
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 567 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    ppedras said:
    @Gentox90 we’re in the same bracket. I’ll avoid you.

anyone else?

Moving up from smurfing...are the top hands with GTR nismos/PP? Im still torn what to use...
    there is also @bobdylan and @mazeoops
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    ppedras said:
    @Gentox90 we’re in the same bracket. I’ll avoid you.

anyone else?

Moving up from smurfing...are the top hands with GTR nismos/PP? Im still torn what to use...
    In my bracket the top ones all using PP and some the GTR. But PP wins the mile. GTR ist helpful for Testbowl but then you have problems with the lower RQ cars. 😉
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, In my room top hand is smth like 3 levorgs pp and gtr. 

• adms87adms87 Member Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    adms87 said:
    Jaco said:
    adms87 said:
    How can noboby has the RQ20 impreza maxed 996? Is it not worth it? I am about to max mine that way.
    Hello,

nobody here........
    I know. Just wanted to tell you you are not alone. In fact the 996 on the WRX is usefull, certainly in this kind of events, where drags and testbowls are in almost every set. 
    I dont see where it can be more useful with 969. As a 4wd perf car you have better options for twisty tracks within its range. In subaru/japonese events, unless you have limited RQ you have all the others epic imprezas and lancers. Even for 90s events you have better options. So I would say 996 for the first and 969 for the second.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    adms87 said:
    Jaco said:
    adms87 said:
    Jaco said:
    adms87 said:
    Hello,

nobody here........
    I dont see where it can be more useful with 969. As a 4wd perf car you have better options for twisty tracks within its range. In subaru/japonese events, unless you have limited RQ you have all the others epic imprezas and lancers. Even for 90s events you have better options. So I would say 996 for the first and 969 for the second.
    I have a 996. It is the fastest straight line Subaru (at least outside of the prize car). It is also the fastest RQ21 or lower straight line Japanese AWD car which has been useful multiple times. 75% win ratio is pretty good.

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    This is the best hand. Max upgrade the PP and 996 the Patrol and the hand becomes unbeatable.
    • WRX = 1 mile drags
    • Patrol = hill climbs and test bowls
    • Pikes Peak = handling courses and short drag races
    • Levorg = handling tracks
    • Levorg = handling tracks