General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭
Whales Incoming 

Comments

• TimButTimBut Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually we know manufacturer and just waiting for tracks and requirements.  This time we know nothing and its making me tremble like "will I have **** tonight or not" 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Aaargh! You beat me to it!
    inb4 40778
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Aaargh! You beat me to it!
    inb4 40778
    I was surprised you and 40778 didn't post it lol
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭
    It seems like it won't be one manufacturer 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only hope is it’s at least something different. If it’s American Dream again I will protest. 
    Has to be Audi, can’t be ignored forever. 
    I have a pretty good Audi hand, but no RS6 or R8 makes it totally useless 👎 

I vote for Porsche (again), but I think it’ll be AD or USA 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    My only hope is it’s at least something different. If it’s American Dream again I will protest. 
    Has to be Audi, can’t be ignored forever. 
    Please not Audi. My Audi’s suck 😂
    So do mine, you’ve won enough prize cars anyway.
    Audi is long over due though, the bugged packs are old news. 
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think just plain old Chevy. Which is much better than another American dream at least 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess after all it will be just 5 tracksets and I will get smashed by bugattis, p1 and 918
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    I would continue with my theory with 5xPrize cars... or at least 3xprize cars and 2x what you want.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    I would continue with my theory with 5xPrize cars...
    I thought about this as well.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    I would continue with my theory with 5xPrize cars...
    This is what I'm thinking as well
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    Whales Incoming 
    Call me Ishmael.

The icon doesn't show a manufacturer or decade so I think it's safe to rule them out. Road trip does make US or American Dream seem likely, but then Prize car then makes them seem unlikely.

What else is road trip related? Standard tyres? Estate cars? 4 Seaters? 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5x USA. 0x AD.
    Whales Incoming 
    Call me Ishmael.

The icon doesn't show a manufacturer or decade so I think it's safe to rule them out. Road trip does make US or American Dream seem likely, but then Prize car then makes them seem unlikely.

What else is road trip related? Standard tyres? Estate cars? 4 Seaters? 
    I think Road Trip just refers to the type of tracks maybe? More city courses, twisty road, etc. and not circuits?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    43MK4 said:
    5x USA. 0x AD.
    So Ford GT, Ford GT, Ford GT, Ford GT and a Ford GT
    As long as I don’t see more hellcats I’m fine haha
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope it doesn’t end up being Japan 
    The only problem with my theory with 5xPrize Cars is Hutch won't sell packs, that why my best theory is 3xPrize Cars + 2x ??
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

Smart Fortwo EV, Rover 220 coupe turbo, Plymouth superbird + 2 of anything else..........mmmmmm

• lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's unusual not to have some sort of idea tho. We normally know based on the cars given in qualifiers etc

Smart Fortwo EV, Rover 220 coupe turbo, Plymouth superbird + 2 of anything else..........mmmmmm

No when I said Prize cars x 3 it's all prize cars like 918 Spyder, P1, Demon, Metro 6R4...
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Would be interesting if it used wild rides tag as both the rover and superbird have it.  Don't think it will though  :D
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be interesting if it used wild rides tag as both the rover and superbird have it.  Don't think it will though  :D
    There are only 20 cars in the game with a Wild Ride tag; 8 of which are prize cars.  Nothing below an Ultra Rare that isn't a prize car.  Great way to sell packs?
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭
    Well with "Superbird" as the prize, the clue is there. Superheros like batman come out at night and are dressed in dark clothing, so 'black bird' might be one interpretation, and Honda made a quick motorbike back in the day called the Blackbird. To market against this, Suzuki brought out the Hayabusa which translates from Japanese to 'peregrin falcon', the fastest of the birds. Therefore, I think we're looking at a Suzuki event for sure.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Moog said:
    Well with "Superbird" as the prize, the clue is there. Superheros like batman come out at night and are dressed in dark clothing, so 'black bird' might be one interpretation, and Honda made a quick motorbike back in the day called the Blackbird. To market against this, Suzuki brought out the Hayabusa which translates from Japanese to 'peregrin falcon', the fastest of the birds. Therefore, I think we're looking at a Suzuki event for sure.
    You forgot something. The fastest of birds, the peregrin falcon, is partly the name of a Ford sedan car, the Falcon sold in Australia. the Australian Grand Prix is just around the corner and Mercedes has topped both the testing sessions. Therefore Mercedes event it is.
    edited March 15
    Moog said:
    Can it be off-road?
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Usually events that have that plan are wide as far as the manufacturer and can prepare your convertibles with average height.
    Convertible 5x, RWD. With wet runs on all sides. LoL