Update is live - Bug report

Comments

• ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    ZotZe said:
    Found an already maxed ur new car, someone was so stupid and wasted gold on it it seems, lol...

So i Wanted to Check the stats on the bsckside and flipped it... result

..... O_o .... the Second Time it worked as Intended.
    I had to double-check to see whether you photoshopped it or not...
    Lol, no. All ingame ... No Photoshop on my tablet too 😂
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Found an already maxed ur new car, someone was so stupid and wasted gold on it it seems, lol...

So i Wanted to Check the stats on the bsckside and flipped it... result

..... O_o .... the Second Time it worked as Intended.
    this has happened with me even before the update. but now it seems even more common.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

A less conspicuous one... the Forest river crossing track shows the dirt bit as asphalt but still shows the particles on dirt. I checked the finishing screen and it said Asphalt|Dirt|Water and it perplexed me.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 23
    TGPD said:
    A less conspicuous one... the Forest river crossing track shows the dirt bit as asphalt but still shows the particles on dirt. I checked the finishing screen and it said Asphalt|Dirt|Water and it perplexed me.
    Seems to be a problematic set of tracks, the dry grass slalom was showing up as dirt before the patch. I don't know if it's gone back to being green in 8.0
    TGPD said:
    Seems to be a problematic set of tracks, the dry grass slalom was showing up as dirt before the patch. I don't know if it's gone back to being green in 8.0
    It is green now.
    I think this is just a rendering issue and should be fixed in a short time.
    (I really do like the asphalt tho, can we have a full-asphalt variant?)
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭

1/2 mile result doesn’t make sense
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

dezir probably gets a better 60" and i assume the meganes mra isnt anything exciting so thats probably right
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

I think it was Tim that confirmed that some of the drags were varying length despite labelling as 1/4 or 1/2 etc.  Your 1st pic is from a shorter 1/2 mile whereas the other 2 are longer. The shorter plays to strength of DeZir but it tops out on the longer one to get beaten by the Megane.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Ultimate said:

dezir probably gets a better 60" and i assume the meganes mra isnt anything exciting so thats probably right
    I think u need to look more carefully at the pics. The first although labeled 1/2 mile is far closer to 1/4 mile. 1/4 mile Time for megane is 13.63, only two seconds off that’s supposed 1/2 mile in first pic.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downhill
    HeissRod said:
    Downhill
    I suspect maybe something like that, hard to tell from the way they model it ingame. A little warning would have been nice
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of those drags that are done in the cities have a wrong actual total distance. 
    edited March 24
    The only trustworthy tracks are the normal dragstrip 1/4 and 1/2 miles. the Santa Monica, Tokyo and Monaco drags are different in length.
    Post edited by TGPD on
    If the tracks were the same, why have drags in other cities?
    Graphical variation?
    It would be repeating tracks and times, which would be boring.  I'm fine with them being different.  
    Am I the only one who is really bugged by the less-than-ideal camera angle for the Santa Monica 1/4 mile without the downhill?
    One minor thing:

This happens even before the patch. I'm entered in an event but sometimes the leaderboard doesn't show. You just need to reload the page to make it appear again but I find this really a pain. Please fix. Thanks.
    TGPD said:
    Am I the only one who is really bugged by the less-than-ideal camera angle for the Santa Monica 1/4 mile without the downhill?
    Are you asking us to disagree with you so we can agree with you? 
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    The end of race times are a great addition, but when the other car DNFs what does the differential number mean?

Ultimate said:
    TGPD said:
    Are you asking us to disagree with you so we can agree with you? 
    so do you agree or disagree with me?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24
    engine sound has been a topic in a TD show before. now with new electric cars in the game I would like to point it out again, the sound of a 4 cylinder with a Continuously Variable Transmission is as ugly as it is wrong. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The end of race times are a great addition, but when the other car DNFs what does the differential number mean?

maybe for 250 points yiu need to win with 13.89 seconds!!
    mauro07 said:

But this says the Pathfinder is slower than the Z28 by 13.89 seconds...
    TGPD said:
    mauro07 said:

You finished 13.89 seconds after the Z/28 DNFed?
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

Exported?
    joel24 said:

Exported?
    American Australian Dream 
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    mauro07 said:

You finished 13.89 seconds after the Z/28 DNFed?
    that was my point, it didn't make sense.