Update is live - Bug report

124»

Comments

• vladimir1989vladimir1989 Posts: 389 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    @Hutch_Tim, @Hutch_Robin, if you read this, I just wanted to ask politely, why does it take so much time to release an update? I'm not talking about big releases (new content and features), just bug fixes. Right now we have some consipcuous bugs in the game like, disappearing Leoni, misaligned positions on the leaderboard, filter lists scrolled down randomly, filters not working when more than 2 are selected, and probably some others I'm missing. These (or at least some of them) should be pretty easy to fix, yet here we are almost a month after the release of PL8, and these bugs are still there. I get that these are not serious bugs, but they're making the game look a bit like a beta version.
    So is it because releasing an update is much more complicated, than we would think? Is it because you don't want to release updates weekly, because they mess up the event brackets? Should an update like this mess with the brackets at all? I mean if there are no changes to the physics engine, and no new or changed content, there isn't really a need to force the update and separate those who have updated and those who haven't. Or you can't differentiate updates like this? Or is it just a habit that you do bigger releases less frequently, rather than smaller ones more frequently? I can't speak for everyone, but I think from a player's point of view, smaller, more frequent bugfixes are preferred over having to play a game with the same annoying bugs (even small ones like these) for months.
    I'm really asking all this out of curiousity.
    I have a feeling that every change they make in this game causes bugs somewhere else. I do not understand how their software works. But I assume this game is just of databases which are run on a server. However, every time they did a change unexpected error occurred elsewhere. Also it feels like there is no testing in the game. The forum itself is the testing ground.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, Hutch fixed the ranking numbers bug. 3-digit numbers look normal again. Thank you Hutch, that had my inner OCD going a for bit there.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    Btw, Hutch fixed the ranking numbers bug. 3-digit numbers look normal again. Thank you Hutch, that had my inner OCD going a for bit there.
    They don't look normal to me. Still overlapping a bit with the profile pictures.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

error in the matrix? 
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandro you’re the Agent Smith of TD 😱
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    Cant access clubs. Other events are fine.

Edit: accessible now.
    Post edited by Blue2moro on
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can play the Club on my phone and tablet just fine.
    However, if I try on my PC (via MEmu) it never connects, just get a timeout.
    Any idea why?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

Legacy winning, but our score going down.

It kept going down while i was racing despite our growing positive score. I went out of event to clubs map page, then re-entered event and the score was corrected.

As you can see, our score never actually went down that far, it was back to 2479. This time however, the leaderboard has no players, and a few seconds later we were declared the winner.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    I can play the Club on my phone and tablet just fine.
    However, if I try on my PC (via MEmu) it never connects, just get a timeout.
    Any idea why?
    Facing same issue with Bluestacks. Additionally, on mobile it takes 10-15 seconds to enter the Club Events section.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    this will help to illustrate...

I'm in a bracket with one opponent 

while I keep racing (of course only bots) on he doesn't but our team score goes down rapidly