Lotus 2-eleven RQ26

vladimir1989vladimir1989 Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
How to tune up this car after the update 033 or 303?
Are there any changes with 303 or 033 tuning after 8.0?

Comments

• vladimir1989vladimir1989 Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Not the right thread
    I get always referred to this tread but I cannot find the answers here, why are we forbidden from opening a new post?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    MSteeL said:
    Not the right thread
    I get always referred to this tread but I cannot find the answers here, why are we forbidden from opening a new post?
    There is a dedicated thread for asking these kind of questions. If everyone would open a new thread for every car like this, the forum would soon look like it's evil twin, the IG forum. Nobody here wants that.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Not the right thread
    Because there is a dedicated thread for this.
    Anyways I don't see a difference between my 033 and somebody's 303. You win some lose some.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    MSteeL said:
    Not the right thread
    There is a dedicated thread for asking these kind of questions. If everyone would open a new thread for every car like this, the forum would soon look like it's evil twin, the IG forum. Nobody here wants that.
    It would be great if there was a whole section just for car upgrades (like “general discussion”).
    It is just impossible to find anything in that humongous thread, and any new question gets superseded and forgotten by new ones too quickly, which is a shame because it is so rich with info.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forum is so much quieter than a year ago that threads like this aren’t really a problem IMO.

Plus I’ve got the same question right now having my first 2–11 at 333...
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    MSteeL said:
    Not the right thread
    It would be great if there was a whole section just for car upgrades (like “general discussion”).
    It is just impossible to find anything in that humongous thread, and any new question gets superseded and forgotten by new ones too quickly, which is a shame because it is so rich with info.
    I think the point is that nobody minds people asking the same questions in that topic. People can and generally do double up on cars that have been asked about before. It would help if people started writing the name of the cars they are asking about though, so it can be searched for.

It's when people make new threads for single cars that the forum gets clogged with ****, and that's all we're trying to stop.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    MSteeL said:
    Not the right thread
    I think the point is that nobody minds people asking the same questions in that topic. People can and generally do double up on cars that have been asked about before. It would help if people started writing the name of the cars they are asking about though, so it can be searched for.

It's when people make new threads for single cars that the forum gets clogged with ****, and that's all we're trying to stop.
    I agree that adding the car names in the image posts would make it a little more convenient, but I don’t think that would make up for the mediocrity of the forum search function
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    O__VER said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    MSteeL said:
    Not the right thread

I agree that adding the car names in the image posts would make it a little more convenient, but I don’t think that would make up for the mediocrity of the forum search function
    Totally agree. The forum search is absolute (Not Good) but on the odd occasion it works, it would be nice of the car names were in the posts.

But yeah, man I hope Hutch didn't pay much for this forum platform.
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
    I asked the question in that tread but did not get any answer.
    That is why I opened this chat.
    I would prefer if we open this for every car and discuss it here so that when you search the car you find exactly what you were searching for, instead of a giant tread where you cannot find anything.
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,557 admin
    This is not an inappropriate thread.  It just needs to be in the Strategy discussion section.