Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    I know there's sort by RQ, but it would be great if there were a "skip to right" icon in the garage.
    I really looking forward to this feature.
    Maybe next update... :(
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Kudos where it's due to Hutch for the vastly improved filters. Please also add filters for TCS/ABS, was looking for a specific type of car the other day with TCS for doing a 0-100-0; being able to filter that would have been great.
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 237 admin
    StealthFT said:
    I know there's sort by RQ, but it would be great if there were a "skip to right" icon in the garage.
    Would it snap to the next 4, instead of scrolling, like you're changing pages or would it shoot to the end?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    Would it snap to the next 4, instead of scrolling, like you're changing pages or would it shoot to the end?
    I would prefer shooting to the end.
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    when I have scrolled through my garage, and I put a fuse into a car, the garage skips back to the beginning of the garage when exiting the fusing cars' screen. Can we have it stay in the location we had scrolled to please?
    I am pretty sure it was this way before the update. Pain in the rump when fusing more than one car. 
  • BasilBasil Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

Filters are great. Good work Hutch. Although I'm missing 2 :-).

1) Somekind of filter to see cars which I did not use for a certain time. The time I can slide with a button. I would like this to sell cars which I did not race the over X-time .

2) A button to show all my double cars in my garage. When I open packs I don't know all the time if I already have this car or not. When I can filter on double cars , I could check and sell the doubles or use them as food (when they are not great to have double of course).

• xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    Every card has a unique ID I presume, It could count for every card this IDs in your garage and show it in upper corner of every card, next to the origin of the car for example.

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    I would like if in Hold cars would have extra section on card what shows Green Tick if you have that car in garage or Red Cross if you dont have it in garage.

Lets go further, and add after Green tick number if you have 2, 3 etc of those cars in garage. Just for quick statistics at Hold screen.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    I would like if in Hold cars would have extra section on card what shows Green Tick if you have that car in garage or Red Cross if you dont have it in garage.

Lets go further, and add after Green tick number if you have 2, 3 etc of those cars in garage. Just for quick statistics at Hold screen.

Maybe instead of a tick, a green number to show how many you already have in garage.
    Anything green would work for me
    But now people will get their prizes straight away and it will not disappear till restart game and etc. Less problems for Hutch support.
    Feels slightly strange but I can see why it is that way after update. 
  • lukec436lukec436 Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    Sorry if this is a ROZAP, but has anybody mentioned the issue that anytime you go to lock or upgrade/fuse it, when clicking out of the menu, it'll jump all the way back to the end of your garage and you'll end up having to scroll all the way back?

Its damn annoying
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    lukec436 said:
    Sorry if this is a ROZAP, but has anybody mentioned the issue that anytime you go to lock or upgrade/fuse it, when clicking out of the menu, it'll jump all the way back to the end of your garage and you'll end up having to scroll all the way back?

Its damn annoying
    It's getting fixed....

https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7665/pl-10-0-italian-renaissance-discussion-thread#latest
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    about owner events... why don't do a normal event but steps... if you collect 10 win you gain a ceramic, 50 slots, 100  CF or whatever... so big whales take top prizes but the other need to play and enter the game (no late join) and if enter the first two days, they can reach the same goal of whales!! no leaderboards but steps for send rewards to owners!!
  • PimPim Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Can something be done about the adds that can't be closed, or play sounds even on silent mode, or the ones that open the appstore taking you out of the game. 
    Pic related, X button doesn't work

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    Can something be done about the adds that can't be closed, or play sounds even on silent mode, or the ones that open the appstore taking you out of the game. 
    Pic related, X button doesn't work

There's some damn dodgy ads in this game. Scam looking games and apps and just utter trash as well. There was a slots game still advertising a Christmas theme up until about a month ago ("MOOOOORE CHILLI!!!" – you might recognise it). They should have just left it running through to 2019 Christmas by that point.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the filters > status would be nice to have a duplicates / non-duplicates one
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do something to make selling cars from the holding pool easier. It's a pain in the... fingers right now.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quality of life ... I assume @Hutch_Katie that you guys aren't in charge of the forum design.  Has something changed of its it just me?  If it's a change the mobile site has just got significantly worse.  Posts taking up like twice the screen space
    Same to me. From mobile new thing is not so great.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Also notifications aren’t visible unless you look for them, and the inbox is visually bugged, hides behind the main screen
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 237 admin
    Quality of life ... I assume @Hutch_Katie that you guys aren't in charge of the forum design.  Has something changed of its it just me?  If it's a change the mobile site has just got significantly worse.  Posts taking up like twice the screen space
    I've put the old theme back! We have a new forum theme on its way for Desktop and Mobile - I'm working with Vanilla to get our new staging site design over onto the live site at the moment.
    The staging site has fixes on it for the inbox @David_Fook - I did spot that when working on it, so the updated theme shouldn't look bad with my corrections.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've put the old theme back! We have a new forum theme on its way for Desktop and Mobile - I'm working with Vanilla to get our new staging site design over onto the live site at the moment.
    The staging site has fixes on it for the inbox @David_Fook - I did spot that when working on it, so the updated theme shouldn't look bad with my corrections.
    Thanks is Katie, good to have the old design back.  Not averse to changes, but I guess most people access this on mobiles so screen space is at a real premium!