Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    @juan_cruz_96 this is useful! Thank you - I'll forward the error to Arturo.
    TGPD said:
    I'm sorry, but what is this sorcery?

We have a theory on this - I showed it to QA and they think you had this screen open, then locked your device. Then, when you opened your device 30 min or so later on this screen it then synced up and rolled the timers. Does this sound correct?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    TGPD said:
    I'm sorry, but what is this sorcery?

We have a theory on this - I showed it to QA and they think you had this screen open, then locked your device. Then, when you opened your device 30 min or so later on this screen it then synced up and rolled the timers. Does this sound correct?
    Uhhh no...?
    I just opened the events screen.
    It's fine, I restarted the app and it's gone away. Never happened again, but looks rather funny.
  • baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    nickname and photo profile!! we must and we need a chance to change our nickname and our photo profile in game!!
    Absolutely agree with this. Imagine being doxxed over TD.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It absolutely bugs me when the prize packs in the events aren't clearly marked, for example the CFs in the Qualis and the Prelims were GR 4WD packs, but you cannot tell them from the outside, especially because the game doesn't let you tap on a pack and see its details. Same goes with the Daily rewards packs,
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ask to Hutch if they think to ban all second/third account... there are peolpe that use the second account to push the first one!! What do Hutch think about this? OR i never see an answer?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    i ask to Hutch if they think to ban all second/third account... there are peolpe that use the second account to push the first one!! What do Hutch think about this? OR i never see an answer?
    How can Hutch prove that it is players 2nd or 3rd account?
  • BasilBasil Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    When someone can do that, he first of all has to put a lot of time (and money) in it. For me he can do that.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one. What about a show where the developers talk about the prize car and maybe test it? So we can see how good it is, if it has any bugs and if it is worth our effort. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one. What about a show where the developers talk about the prize car and maybe test it? So we can see how good it is, if it has any bugs and if it is worth our effort. 
    Like a “Top Drives Show” of sorts? Madness
  • mckennzmckennz Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Is there a way to put an icon over the pics of the cars that shows whether they are locked or not? so you don't have to click on every car to find out ?
    mckennz said:
    Is there a way to put an icon over the pics of the cars that shows whether they are locked or not? so you don't have to click on every car to find out ?
    You have filter option, unlocked, locked.
  • mckennzmckennz Posts: 47 ✭✭
    i am well aware of that filter option, not really what i'm getting at tho

As mentioned end of last year, we have some unused footage of Prize Cars because the car in game that week was changed. If we made episodes about a Prize Car that you couldn't actually race to obtain yet, would that be frustrating or fine because it's information you want to know?
    edited January 7
    imo, better is to skip Prize car race stats if car has been replaced in "last minute". That would make bigger mess.
    @Hutch_Katie
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    imo, better is to skip Prize car race stats if car has been replaced in "last minute". That would make bigger mess.
    @Hutch_Katie
    Agree - presumably the car was swapped out because the stats were found to be wrong, rendering any testing useless right?
    REALAIS said:
    @Hutch_Katie
    Agree - presumably the car was swapped out because the stats were found to be wrong, rendering any testing useless right?
    Reasons can vary but yes, it has been because the stats aren't correct too.
    REALAIS said:
    @Hutch_Katie
    But we always would appreciate new prize cars couple screenshots of different race times in Forum.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    I know there's sort by RQ, but it would be great if there were a "skip to right" icon in the garage.
    I'm really looking forward to this feature.
    Hey, @Hutch_Katie any update on this "small" feature?
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    @Hutch_Katie
    But we always would appreciate new prize cars couple screenshots of different race times in Forum.

This is a very good suggestion. We could do a text version of the Showcase for the forum and emoji forum, for sure.

StealthFT said:
    I know there's sort by RQ, but it would be great if there were a "skip to right" icon in the garage.
    I'm really looking forward to this feature.
    Hey, @Hutch_Katie any update on this "small" feature?

It's in the feature backlog, but it's not in the next update.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Can we limit the amount of B to A movements by adopting the same approach as high RQ Audis?

Certain events it's very clear to see who pulled old B Beasts like Miray before/after the movements.

If B cars move up in RQ can they just become RQ23/24 Bs?
    Couldn't agree more. It will reflect the relative performance while still allowing other players to catch up. A switch from an ultra to an epic is very costly and very few players have resources to max an epic outside of finals, while maxing an ultra becomes very easy after a while
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    edited January 9
    Blue2moro said:
    Can we limit the amount of B to A movements by adopting the same approach as high RQ Audis?

Certain events it's very clear to see who pulled old B Beasts like Miray before/after the movements.

If B cars move up in RQ can they just become RQ23/24 Bs?
    Couldn't agree more. It will reflect the relative performance while still allowing other players to catch up. A switch from an ultra to an epic is very costly and very few players have resources to max an epic outside of finals, while maxing an ultra becomes very easy after a while
    What about going down in ranking? :) Leave the same?

When car is changed (level changed) - all upgrades should be reverted and player compensated (money, possibly gold and fuse material), so he can either replay upgrade or put resources into fusing another car. This is at least honest approach, though not the best.

Giving more thinking, I think it is worth adding FUSE card - the same as car card, but with no car, so you can either sell it or use as a fuse material. This might be a good prize, but not equal to pack or same level car. So say award for top 50 can be such card.
    Post edited by Ruvla on
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    We should be able to switch tunings at least once, especially for epics and legendarys or give us a test area to practice before we decide the final tuning