Skip to content

Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    I would like to have the option to exclude car via the filters. As an example: exclude all the maxed out cars from my garage, exclude all roadsters, etc. 
    The feature should be quite easy to add, tapping a filter once would only show the cars of the filter and tapoing the filter a second time would exclude all the cars
  • MoogMoog Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭
    It annoys me how some cars like to 'do a trick' after the race has finished and do a handbrake turn. Often, they turn the wrong way...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why all new events are rq149? do you change bands for events? so this events all rq149, can you increase the rewards? (table prize and final rewards)
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    why all new events are rq149? do you change bands for events? so this events all rq149, can you increase the rewards? (table prize and final rewards)
    You are little bit late to the party. This is already more than 2 months ago implemented.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    mauro07 said:
    You are little bit late to the party. This is already more than 2 months ago implemented.
    So what Capatin Obvious?

REALAIS said:
    mauro07 said:

and? the prizes are the same, not changes... they change prizes only because riduces table prize! i ask for more rewards for this band (rq149); they do event with low rq, with big restriction and i need more money and gold from rewards to create a right garage!
    aboutretune of RQ cars, news about RQ of players? we stay to 150 or we need to play and find xp to arrive to 500 rq?
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Idk if it's already been suggested but maybe a filter to show your cars by how many days you owned it. Just so you don't have to go by purely memory or finding it within a mess of other cars. Also maybe filter by how many races and by its win rate. 
    about overflaw of bracket.... when you do an update for an increasing of rewards? if 2% are gold prize when the bracket is 100; for brackets with over 110/120 players we need more spots.... i know you prefer ticketing fight, it's a good welcome for your cash flow but players are tired and frustrating about your take care about players!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually brackets of 100 often overfill to 140 people. What a huge nerf on prizes that is! Sahem this topic never got more attention or was even corrected by Hutch. But yeah, another failed implemantation in try to fix some other stuff.
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    something small but can we buy individual tickets (like buy 1 for 20 gold instead of buying a whole set for 100) 
    old cars take a lot of dust in our garages, i know that Hutch wanna sell the CF from new updates but i'd like to use all my cars; we have this bonus points, why don't you use it for xample in events like finals or normal ceramic? in this final you can use 2 restriction: 5xenglish cars no prize and 4xAston (or 3x Aston) and then you can use bonus points for GE cars or only for Aston or for Epic Aston... i'd like when we had an event where you use bonus points for epic cars.
    the point is, with bonus points for cars of new update, we can use the old one without bonus and new players will use the new cars with bonus points and we can choice the best hand... and a lot of cars retur to be useful!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an idea, but bonus points don't matter, unless you can win with the cars that give them.  In your example, McLarens would beat all Astons.
    HeissRod said:
    It's an idea, but bonus points don't matter, unless you can win with the cars that give them.  In your example, McLarens would beat all Astons.

yep but you can use 2 restriction, with 5 english cars and 4 Aston Martin, so people can use one old car maxed 2 years ago :)
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    old cars take a lot of dust in our garages, i know that Hutch wanna sell the CF from new updates but i'd like to use all my cars; we have this bonus points, why don't you use it for xample in events like finals or normal ceramic? in this final you can use 2 restriction: 5xenglish cars no prize and 4xAston (or 3x Aston) and then you can use bonus points for GE cars or only for Aston or for Epic Aston... i'd like when we had an event where you use bonus points for epic cars.
    the point is, with bonus points for cars of new update, we can use the old one without bonus and new players will use the new cars with bonus points and we can choice the best hand... and a lot of cars retur to be useful!
    It's true that the car bonus could get some more use, every weekly challange should have car bonus. Also some tags never used or just used once, a long time ago (like sleeper, ultra expensive, etc.) should get some love. Since American Dream, things went down, I hate with all my soul the update tags, they often take the place of other more important tags, and they force you to have the latest cars, instead of let the hype and emotion of a the new update generate this desire (as it was before).
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Server errors happen, they're annoying as hell. Especially in events that have mixed surface requirements. We shouldn't be punished for that. Titanium Titans is a good example event.

There are 3 dirt/mixed and 2 dry asphalt per set, but critically these are spread across races 1-5. So if you get a server error your ghost hand will inevitably be placed absolutely horribly, through no fault of your own.

Can I suggest a new feature where all 4 tracksets are ordered by conditions, where possible. So if there are 3 dirt those would be races 1-3 on all 4 tracksets. If there are 2 dry asphalt they would always be races 4-5 on the 4 tracksets. That way we can set our hand in order and should we encounter the dreaded server error at least our ghost shouldn't be running slicks on dirt/motoX and 4wd/all on a slalom.
    I don’t see how this would help anything as your hand is randomly placed when quitting out/server error occurs.
    mauro07 said:
    The issue with bonus points in a competitive event like a finals/Sunday CF event is that they only apply for the attacking hand. Player A beats Player B on trackset 1 when attacking because of the bonus points, but Player B beats Player A on trackset 1 when attacking because of bonus points. Then it just becomes a ticket spamming fest
    my suggestion is only to find some use on old and useless cars
  • MoogMoog Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t see how this would help anything as your hand is randomly placed when quitting out/server error occurs.
    I don't believe it's randomly placed, it's placed in the order which your hand lies. A different scenario, but this was proven to be the case when you 'quit' a hand without placing cars.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    I don't believe it's randomly placed, it's placed in the order which your hand lies. A different scenario, but this was proven to be the case when you 'quit' a hand without placing cars.

Moog is correct. We've also tested in on our server and the hand is always placed in the same order as in your hand. 

Moog said:
    RobGripes said:
    Moog said:

Moog is correct. We've also tested in on our server and the hand is always placed in the same order as in your hand. 

Those results differ from what myself and others have found before IIRC. I’ll have to test again, maybe something was changed
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @milewski1015 pls do let us know if you test again. We tested over a year ago I'd say. Things often do change though so I wouldn't be surprised it it's different.

If i recall correctly, we tried it on 4 different tracksets and they were the exact same order. With five cars we figured the chances of that was so low it was sufficient testing
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    As one more filter to add, would be interesting to be able to order cars by number of days in the garage.

I would find it useful to spot cars that we own for very long time but barely never used (or never used at all).
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    I know there's sort by RQ, but it would be great if there were a "skip to right" icon in the garage.
    I'm really looking forward to this feature.
    Hey, @Hutch_Katie any update on this "small" feature?

It's in the feature backlog, but it's not in the next update.
    Bump
    @hutch_katie
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 259 admin
    No update on that feature @MrPiratePete - it's still backlogged.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 360 ✭✭✭
    I like to have a summary after opening a pack of whats cars I got in total.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    One nice improvement would be to have an overview / reminder of our hand on the screen where we select our opponent.

Sometimes I'm not totally sure about exact tech specifications of my cars, and it also confusing to remember everything when playing several events in the same period. Would then be a nice help to choose the right opponent without making mistake sometimes.