Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

1111213141517»

Comments

• BasilBasil Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 23
    What about making the price for buying gold the same for Android and I-phone users. I do understand that in some parts of the world the game is cheaper because of the life standards, but when the guy living next to me only has to pay 70 Euro for gold and I have to pay 110 Euro, this has influence on my Quality of Life :-). This is rediculous. It is like , when you drive a Maserati, your gas will become more expensive,... Ok, it is Apple who does this but TD can change their prices so that users have the same prices. This is not fair in my opinion.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    ppl don't get it ah well
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    What about making the price for buying gold the same for Android and I-phone users. I do understand that in some parts of the world the game is cheaper because of the life standards, but when the guy living next to me only has to pay 70 Euro for gold and I have to pay 110 Euro, this has influence on my Quality of Life :-). This is rediculous. It is like , when you drive a Maserati, your gas will become more expensive,... Ok, it is Apple who does this but TD can change their prices so that users have the same prices. This is not fair in my opinion.

the problem is apple.. put more commission.. question answered ages ago
  • PimPim Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Basil said:

I don't get where this idea comes from.

Google takes 30%:
    https://support.google.com/paymentscenter/answer/7159343?hl=en

Apple takes 30%:
    https://www.apple.com/ios/app-store/principles-practices/
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Basil said:

Buy a cheap Adroid device. Load TopDrives and use it just for buying gold. If there's a different of 40 €, it got recouped after a few purchases.

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 555 ✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    mauro07 said:
    Basil said:

I don't get where this idea comes from.

Google takes 30%:
    https://support.google.com/paymentscenter/answer/7159343?hl=en

Apple takes 30%:
    https://www.apple.com/ios/app-store/principles-practices/
    I am in the USA and on both my device (iPhone 6S and OnePlus 6) the price are 99.99$

In France, you can see screenshot were Apple device it is 109.99€ and Android is 75. 99€

Someone is robbing theirs users on the change rate. Don't know if Hutch can do something.... 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we make the packs in the events clickable, so we know what we might be opening?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    A timer in clubs for multiplier would be nice so we could actually know how much of it we still have before 7 days run out.
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    Dont even know where to post it, but still. For reasons connected with my current not-so-legitemate government who have blocked almost everything in my country (google, discord, most of game servers, telegram, etc) i have to use vpn for literaly anything. Would i be punished for it in-game or not?