General Discussion

Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    The ability to fine tune the notifications that the app gives out. Currently I have notifications turned off as they spam too much, but I'd be interested in being notified if a car is due to expire or that I have 5 tickets ready in the Challenge or a tune is complete. But I don't want to know when an event is ending. Obvs other people will want to know different things, just giving some examples.
    I didn't even know this game did notifications. Must have turned it off day 1.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    I’ve said this a number of times already- ability to re-order and sort saved hands. Maybe add a close button to stop it from exiting on its own if you touch it the wrong way.

Also being able to select specific cars to compare within your garage. There’s a compare function in the holding bay which is rather limited, expanding that into the garage and making a better version would be much more useful
    I had to check this compare function, because I swear I have never used it before. :)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    When getting more stars than prizes left on the board............. get a new board straight away so we can still get all of the prizes won.
    Even if it means lowering prizes / odds to get to the same overall payout.
    We've been requesting this for a while, but Hutch said that the number of people that this would benefit is low.  A the time, they claimed not many people cleared boards as much as the few here on the forum.
    Seems like an easy way out of 1h of dev time.
    Wouldn’t it benefit everyone? If they can give us an actual stat that 90% of active players do not clear a board every 48h then they have definitely bigger problems to deal with than quality of life improvements!
    I agree with you.  I'm just paraphrasing the answer that was given back then.
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    Double or nothing on the daily rewards :)

• NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see races time written on a 3rd page of the card , best top speed reached... etc and the possibility to compare cars in our garage 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    How about adding a tag [USELESS] for a number of cars that are really useless and everyone of us have at least one of it,
    They already have that tag, they named it prize car. 😏
    oddly, people still spend thousands of real money to win them
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    How about some mechanism where people don't get depressed from terrible pulls day after day for nearly 2 years. Like increasing odds which reset after a decent pull
    i agree... ok luck but this ratio % of packs is meh!!!
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Can’t be arsed to read them all but please a filter for unlocked cars! 
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29
    Also it’ll improve the quality of my life if I don’t have to play for a prize on Monday morning during work hours. Is there any possible ways you guys can adjust the finals by a day so it falls on Sunday in the eastern hemisphere? I don’t mind if I have to wake up at 3am, just move it so it’s not on a Monday (Asia server of course) 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    Also it’ll improve the quality of my life if I don’t have to play for a prize on Monday morning during work hours. Is there any possible ways you guys can adjust the finals by a day so it falls on Sunday in the eastern hemisphere? I don’t mind if I have to wake up at 3am, just move it so it’s not on a Monday (Asia server of course) 
    Saturday evening would be pretty awful for europeans and mid day on saturday likely not great for NA/SA either. 

I feel your pain though, catering to every timezone is impossible
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewards for trophy steps... i only win trophy, and i think if players have good rewards they push to have it... as rewards for rq steps... that's improve quality life i think... and maybe, trophy will start to have some importance
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    On the front of cards, where there are stars to represent the upgrade state, it would be nice if these were numbers instead of starts to represent 996 etc. Obvs this would only be possible on the large card images rather than the thumbnail ones.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    Ultimate said:
    Saturday evening would be pretty awful for europeans and mid day on saturday likely not great for NA/SA either. 

So have region specific event times since we already have region specific servers. If evening and midday sound bad, imagine how 0500 in the morning feels.
    I believe they don't so this because people in brackets that opened later would have foreknowledge of the requirements.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

just have multiple of the same event running at different times. Entering one locks you out of the others.
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Maybe it is possible to check the camera view. I think, it would be very interesting if you see your opponent anytime. Doesn‘t matter how far it is. The zoom must go out. Maximum view would be the whole track. I think, it isn‘t important, that we would see the borders. But the suspense for the race would increase a lot I think.