Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reduce the gold skip times when you near the end of a fuse.
    If you skip the fuse when it has 4 hours left, you pay the same as skipping it with 4 seconds left. We could also watch some ads to reduce the time.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Reduce the gold skip times when you near the end of a fuse.
    If you skip the fuse when it has 4 hours left, you pay the same as skipping it with 4 seconds left. We could also watch some ads to reduce the time.
    They answered a question about this on a recent TD episode and it was something they liked.
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    KLC said  ........
    5) A way of telling when a car was last used in a race and how many races it was used for. I have dozens of cars I don't believe I have used for ages, even though they came in handy back in time when I upgraded...

I am pretty sure this info is on the back of the card?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johns294 said:
    KLC said  ........
    5) A way of telling when a car was last used in a race and how many races it was used for. I have dozens of cars I don't believe I have used for ages, even though they came in handy back in time when I upgraded...

Not quite. It shows races and wins but it doesn't show draws and losses. It doesn't show any usage history at all.

I agree it would be a nice thing to have, like maybe an options button we can select to see a graph of that car's usage history.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing as there are a couple spaces left in the sorting screen, maybe sort by days of ownership?

Would help to speedily find a car just added to garage.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned this before, but I'd like to see a counter showing the number of tickets available on each event tab, at the event selection screen. Be easier to choose which event to do when smurfing like 3 or 4 different events at once, instead of entering each to check which has tickets.
  • KLCKLC Posts: 13
    HeissRod said:
    KLC said:
    4) Penalty for offroad tires on all asphalt tracks
    This could probably be explained better somewhere, but the handling score for all cars in baselined on asphalt.  This means that the handling score of a car with offroad tires is how it would perform on an asphalt track.  When taken offroad, cars with offroad tires receive less of a penalty compared to cars with other tire types.  

Ok, thanks for the explanation.
  • KLCKLC Posts: 13
    edited April 2019
    johns294 said:
    KLC said  ........

Well, I guess I didn't express myself well there... What I meant was, that there should be a filter, which could give you an easy overview of cars that you own, but never really use. Instead of having to turn each single card. Also, on the back on the card it just says how many races the car did, but not if those races were i.e. in the beginning of the game. And yeah, surely I should be able to remember if I use a given car or not, but I still think it would come in handy when you have 500+ cars. 
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Avenged said:
    I mentioned this before, but I'd like to see a counter showing the number of tickets available on each event tab, at the event selection screen. Be easier to choose which event to do when smurfing like 3 or 4 different events at once, instead of entering each to check which has tickets.
    We already have this?
    Sorry I must've been **** blind for an entire year+ lol.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭
    Prevent you from getting duplicate cars in a pack (yes, just pulled duplicate URs in a CF pack)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tickets, maybe increase their maximum? 5 tickets at a time discourage playing, especially during weekends and holidays.
    10 would be fine, and maybe for some quicker events speed up ticket recovery time to 20 mins?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please finally get rid of the bluetooth sound bug? Whenever you switch bluetooth audio devices sound effects turn back on even though they're switched off in the options
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please finally get rid of the bluetooth sound bug? Whenever you switch bluetooth audio devices sound effects turn back on even though they're switched off in the options
    Weird, that doesn't happen to me on iPhone. Android issue??
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird, that doesn't happen to me on iPhone. Android issue??
    possibly. It's really annoying at night or in the morning
  • MoogMoog Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭
    The cost of slots has come up before and I appreciate that it's part of the business model and as such it's rare that you award slots as prizes. But how about you create a class of slots that are of less value such as slots that can only be filled by common cars or so? 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Please improve quality of saved hand scroll. It's really hard to scroll and select the bottom hand.
    Is it only bad on iOS? I don't know about android.
    Also, please let us edit the saved hand order.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avoid having days when no event ends (aka tonight!) one of the good things about the extra motorsport event was it meant we had an event ending on Saturday night. What, you think we have social lives?
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 927 admin
    edited May 2019
    TD01055 said:
    Avoid having days when no event ends (aka tonight!) one of the good things about the extra motorsport event was it meant we had an event ending on Saturday night. What, you think we have social lives?
    Extra events are also an opportunity to have events end in more friendly hours to other timezones.

Club Event weekly seasons currently end on the same day as regular events, we might be able to shuffle things around so it ends on its own day.
    Post edited by Hutch_Robin on
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, I really hate those days when only daily ends. 

• NataliaNatalia Posts: 9
    The events could be finished earlier like 2 hours,they finished way to late. 
  • BasilBasil Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to win every prize winning car after the challange was played. New players and players who were not able to win them don't get a chance anymore. Why can't Hutch make a new kind of individual challange so that all theze prize cars can be won. I was thinking of this kind of game (I hop you understand):

At the end of the multiplayer game to win a car, Hutch pull out the best 30 hands of the players (they are let's say the Top30 players for this prize car). When you want to win this car you will have to win against all the hands in a certain time (4 days ?). Hutch can make it extreme difficult because these are mostly the best cars of the game. Once you have won the car you are not able to win it again (to avoid that some players win the 1000 times and use them to merge with other cars :-).

I've missed some great cars although I've played a lot of races to win them,... and it brings me down evey time I did not get one :-)