General Discussion

Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    New idea: When I do an event , I am Always wandering what garage my oponents have. So I would like to see all the cars of a player so that I can drule :-),..
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    Without skipping all 5 races, the best you can do is watch the race start, then skip to the end. I want to skip the skipping part without fully skipping.
    i just spent best part of 5 minutes trying to envisage what skipping the skipping part without fully skipping could possibly look like and now i am moving on with my life
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A button that would revert the hand to the last used one in the event you've just selected
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    Since PL9 when I save a hand there is an extra tap I need to do.

Save > tap bottom typing area > keyboard pops up.

Before pl9 the keyboard came up as soon as you've pressed 'save'. Can we have that again?

Android mobile.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:

Before pl9 the keyboard came up as soon as you've pressed 'save'. Can we have that again?

Android mobile.
    Wow - you have PL9?  What else is new and interesting?
    RobGripes said:

Android mobile.
    Wow - you have PL9?  What else is new and interesting?

Clearly another bug filled release!😉

Ok, ok, lets not go there. I got ahead of myself lol. Pl 8
  • GymopenGymopen Member Posts: 24

Please fix
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    I know it is mentioned before.. But I really hope there is a way to filter out the locked cars, or put a marker on the locked car when browsing through the garage.
    You would have so many new cars in the garage every month, and going through an expanding garage to lock them is tiring as hell
  • ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 28
    When the campaign is 100% complete, its tile is reduced.
    You can make it turn into a TEST ZONE.
    Look in spoler

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be able to use the filters we now have available to search though it garage to search through all cars too.  Topdrives.club offers this sort of functionality, but it would be useful to have it in game too.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    I would like to see a feature where the game saves your last played hand for each event
    That or doesn't try to save the last played hand.
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 483 ✭✭✭✭
    Mentioned it in another thread but I'll put in this one as well. The ability to filter by rq would be a great addition
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    I know there's sort by RQ, but it would be great if there were a "skip to right" icon in the garage.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    I know there's sort by RQ, but it would be great if there were a "skip to right" icon in the garage.
    Yeah I've always wondered why there simply isn't one
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to be able to mark car as food so it wouldn't be visible by default unless I choose to look through them too.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to be able to mark car as food so it wouldn't be visible by default unless I choose to look through them too.
    Yeah, we can lock a car and prevent it from being sold, it should be equally as simple to "lock" a car as food with a different indicator. Maybe when you hit the lock button you choose between lock or food.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 456 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, we can lock a car and prevent it from being sold, it should be equally as simple to "lock" a car as food with a different indicator. Maybe when you hit the lock button you choose between lock or food.
    Even partially upgraded cars would be a nice filter
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
    A lot on filters lately, I guess due to Club Events. From what I'm seeing here, key missing filters are body type, ground clerance, upgrade status and locked/unlocked status.

I'm seeing a few posts like this are suggesting a further variation on that - some sort of 'default' or sticky filter, like 'only show locked/maxed cars' I guess?
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    If you add more filters you could almost do with being able to load and save filters and set your default filter
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about a “show locked cars only” filter. I assume most people lock upgraded cars
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    A lot on filters lately, I guess due to Club Events. From what I'm seeing here, key missing filters are body type, ground clerance, upgrade status and locked/unlocked status.

I'm seeing a few posts like this are suggesting a further variation on that - some sort of 'default' or sticky filter, like 'only show locked/maxed cars' I guess?
    Show locked cars would be great. So tired of scrolling through 40-50 tier C food cars while looking for the right ones.
    show maxed cars is less interesting as it won’t show all those vital tier B-S that are partly maxed while still candidates for the event hand.
    @Hutch_Tim
    I think the sort by rarity is redundant. With a future addition of filtering by locked/ unlocked etc, it might be useful to incorporate a sort by number of upgrades. We can find cars that are nearly maxed, or barely touched. 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please make the circle of death optional with a cross so that when the network really is bad we don't have to forcibly restart the game.
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    I’m not going to resurrect the whole 405 Pikes argument as you at Hutch clearly don’t care about it, but here’s a thought. If you are going to sell multiple CFs for each leg of a Tri-Series event, why not put them on offer a couple of days BEFORE the event starts, especially for the Final? If you’re insistent that we need to join as early as possible, offering packs only after the event starts inherently makes that difficult. If I pull an Epic from a Pack as soon as as they come available at 10pm on the first day, I may not have maxed it until 33 hours into the event at the absolute earliest, presuming that I start each fuse immediately after the next, other than overnight when I’d start the next fuse at 7am when I wake up. It’ll be even longer if (as generally happens) I’m not able to do fuses immediately back to back, because I have kids, and a business to run, and stuff that goes with real life. It also presumes that I already have the cash and food to max the car. This is exactly what happened to me in the 405 final.

You won’t tell us what the cut off is to be considered to have played long enough if there’s a repeat of the server issue, and yet you encourage us to do the above in order to strengthen our hands, and actively push multiple CFs on us during the event. That seems disingenuous to say the least. Make them available earlier, so that it looks as though you’re not tacitly encouraging later joining while at the same time moralising about how bad it is. 

Ahhh, there are the 'skipp' gold buttons for. That's the reason I guess :-)
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    I’m not going to resurrect the whole 405 Pikes argument as you at Hutch clearly don’t care about it, but here’s a thought. If you are going to sell multiple CFs for each leg of a Tri-Series event, why not put them on offer a couple of days BEFORE the event starts, especially for the Final? If you’re insistent that we need to join as early as possible, offering packs only after the event starts inherently makes that difficult. If I pull an Epic from a Pack as soon as as they come available at 10pm on the first day, I may not have maxed it until 33 hours into the event at the absolute earliest, presuming that I start each fuse immediately after the next, other than overnight when I’d start the next fuse at 7am when I wake up. It’ll be even longer if (as generally happens) I’m not able to do fuses immediately back to back, because I have kids, and a business to run, and stuff that goes with real life. It also presumes that I already have the cash and food to max the car. This is exactly what happened to me in the 405 final.

You won’t tell us what the cut off is to be considered to have played long enough if there’s a repeat of the server issue, and yet you encourage us to do the above in order to strengthen our hands, and actively push multiple CFs on us during the event. That seems disingenuous to say the least. Make them available earlier, so that it looks as though you’re not tacitly encouraging later joining while at the same time moralising about how bad it is. 

Ahhh, there are the 'skipp' gold buttons for. That's the reason I guess :-)
    I know, but who uses those apart from the occasional rush of blood to the head?