General Discussion

Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

123457

Comments

  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    I’m not going to resurrect the whole 405 Pikes argument as you at Hutch clearly don’t care about it, but here’s a thought. If you are going to sell multiple CFs for each leg of a Tri-Series event, why not put them on offer a couple of days BEFORE the event starts, especially for the Final? If you’re insistent that we need to join as early as possible, offering packs only after the event starts inherently makes that difficult. If I pull an Epic from a Pack as soon as as they come available at 10pm on the first day, I may not have maxed it until 33 hours into the event at the absolute earliest, presuming that I start each fuse immediately after the next, other than overnight when I’d start the next fuse at 7am when I wake up. It’ll be even longer if (as generally happens) I’m not able to do fuses immediately back to back, because I have kids, and a business to run, and stuff that goes with real life. It also presumes that I already have the cash and food to max the car. This is exactly what happened to me in the 405 final.

    You won’t tell us what the cut off is to be considered to have played long enough if there’s a repeat of the server issue, and yet you encourage us to do the above in order to strengthen our hands, and actively push multiple CFs on us during the event. That seems disingenuous to say the least. Make them available earlier, so that it looks as though you’re not tacitly encouraging later joining while at the same time moralising about how bad it is. 

    Ahhh, there are the 'skipp' gold buttons for. That's the reason I guess :-)
    I know, but who uses those apart from the occasional rush of blood to the head?
    I’m quite partial to a skip fuse myself. I’d rather spend to skip an epic fuse on the last day if I have to, than max a car that I might not need to. 3/6 ultras are more valuable than a few hundred gold
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    I’m not going to resurrect the whole 405 Pikes argument as you at Hutch clearly don’t care about it, but here’s a thought. If you are going to sell multiple CFs for each leg of a Tri-Series event, why not put them on offer a couple of days BEFORE the event starts, especially for the Final? If you’re insistent that we need to join as early as possible, offering packs only after the event starts inherently makes that difficult. If I pull an Epic from a Pack as soon as as they come available at 10pm on the first day, I may not have maxed it until 33 hours into the event at the absolute earliest, presuming that I start each fuse immediately after the next, other than overnight when I’d start the next fuse at 7am when I wake up. It’ll be even longer if (as generally happens) I’m not able to do fuses immediately back to back, because I have kids, and a business to run, and stuff that goes with real life. It also presumes that I already have the cash and food to max the car. This is exactly what happened to me in the 405 final.

    You won’t tell us what the cut off is to be considered to have played long enough if there’s a repeat of the server issue, and yet you encourage us to do the above in order to strengthen our hands, and actively push multiple CFs on us during the event. That seems disingenuous to say the least. Make them available earlier, so that it looks as though you’re not tacitly encouraging later joining while at the same time moralising about how bad it is. 

    Ahhh, there are the 'skipp' gold buttons for. That's the reason I guess :-)
    I know, but who uses those apart from the occasional rush of blood to the head?
    You will be surprised how many people spend 1000euros+ per month on this game..
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    You will be surprised how many people spend 1000euros+ per month on this game..
    @Basil :)
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    You will be surprised how many people spend 1000euros+ per month on this game..
    @Basil :)
    The still naive ones! But hey, better late than never
  • German_DriveGerman_Drive Member Posts: 2
    Fuel and body type filters would be useful. 
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    Dunno if this has been mentioned before. But we sorely need some sort of search or sorting function in the fuse material selection screen.

    Or let us mark cars for fusing in the main garage page and then call up only the marked cars in the fuse screen. Very painful on the eyes to squint at tiny thumbnails.
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    Dunno if this has been mentioned before. But we sorely need some sort of search or sorting function in the fuse material selection screen.

    Or let us mark cars for fusing in the main garage page and then call up only the marked cars in the fuse screen. Very painful on the eyes to squint at tiny thumbnails.

    I use the 'lock' 'unlock' button to devide fuse material and others. Have to be careful though to not forget to change it when I have a new car :-)
  • aleale Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    In the garage screen, can cars that are blocked by those that are not be made clear? It should not be difficult and it is very useful when more new cars are inserted in the garage.
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    Avenged said:
    Dunno if this has been mentioned before. But we sorely need some sort of search or sorting function in the fuse material selection screen.

    Or let us mark cars for fusing in the main garage page and then call up only the marked cars in the fuse screen. Very painful on the eyes to squint at tiny thumbnails.

    I use the 'lock' 'unlock' button to devide fuse material and others. Have to be careful though to not forget to change it when I have a new car :-)
    Not a bad solution actually, will try it in the interim. Thanks man.
  • REALAISREALAIS Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    When a race is skipped to the end, it keeps waiting until the opponent finishes. If the opponent's car is slow, it unnecessarily wastes a lot of time waiting. This should be fixed so that when a race is skipped, it should directly go to the results.
    This is especially frustrating in Club mode since it's already quite slow and it becomes even more of a nuisance when one is trying to get 5 races in before the score counter runs out.
    Just activate x16 speed.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    StealthFT said:
    When a race is skipped to the end, it keeps waiting until the opponent finishes. If the opponent's car is slow, it unnecessarily wastes a lot of time waiting. This should be fixed so that when a race is skipped, it should directly go to the results.
    This is especially frustrating in Club mode since it's already quite slow and it becomes even more of a nuisance when one is trying to get 5 races in before the score counter runs out.
    Just activate x16 speed.
    How?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    REALAIS said:
    StealthFT said:
    When a race is skipped to the end, it keeps waiting until the opponent finishes. If the opponent's car is slow, it unnecessarily wastes a lot of time waiting. This should be fixed so that when a race is skipped, it should directly go to the results.
    This is especially frustrating in Club mode since it's already quite slow and it becomes even more of a nuisance when one is trying to get 5 races in before the score counter runs out.
    Just activate x16 speed.
    How?
    touch and hold the screen
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now with the autosave hands feature I don't often save hands 

    I like to play while i upgrade my cars, after my five tickets are used i throw some fuses in to the cars. I now have to go into garage and locate a car manually, with a poor memory this is especially difficult when i have multiple cars to upgrade. 

    The brilliant autohand feature has created the need for a 'upgrade' tag of sorts. Like you can click a car to be marked for upgrade, which we can filter, or something of that sort to locate easily
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Now with the autosave hands feature I don't often save hands 

    I like to play while i upgrade my cars, after my five tickets are used i throw some fuses in to the cars. I now have to go into garage and locate a car manually, with a poor memory this is especially difficult when i have multiple cars to upgrade. 

    The brilliant autohand feature has created the need for a 'upgrade' tag of sorts. Like you can click a car to be marked for upgrade, which we can filter, or something of that sort to locate easily
    I use the Campaign to memorize my upgrade cars
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Now with the autosave hands feature I don't often save hands 

    I like to play while i upgrade my cars, after my five tickets are used i throw some fuses in to the cars. I now have to go into garage and locate a car manually, with a poor memory this is especially difficult when i have multiple cars to upgrade. 

    The brilliant autohand feature has created the need for a 'upgrade' tag of sorts. Like you can click a car to be marked for upgrade, which we can filter, or something of that sort to locate easily

    This is funny. I was about to put the same issue on this thread. My memory is also bad and it is more than often that I want to upgrade a car and then see that I already have done it and just have to 'cash'.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Now with the autosave hands feature I don't often save hands 

    I like to play while i upgrade my cars, after my five tickets are used i throw some fuses in to the cars. I now have to go into garage and locate a car manually, with a poor memory this is especially difficult when i have multiple cars to upgrade. 

    The brilliant autohand feature has created the need for a 'upgrade' tag of sorts. Like you can click a car to be marked for upgrade, which we can filter, or something of that sort to locate easily
    I use the Campaign to memorize my upgrade cars

    Anonymity has created an atmosphere ripe for disagrees. What is the point in disagreeing with this post? You disagree that he does this? Does it offend you? Jeez...

    That's a good tip, I presume you need to run your hand in a race and then it remembers... I'll give that a try. 

    An upgrade zone would be really handy though. I'd like to 'mark' cars for upgrade because it could be longer term, seeing as money is scarce these days...
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    RobGripes said:
    Now with the autosave hands feature I don't often save hands 

    I like to play while i upgrade my cars, after my five tickets are used i throw some fuses in to the cars. I now have to go into garage and locate a car manually, with a poor memory this is especially difficult when i have multiple cars to upgrade. 

    The brilliant autohand feature has created the need for a 'upgrade' tag of sorts. Like you can click a car to be marked for upgrade, which we can filter, or something of that sort to locate easily
    I use the Campaign to memorize my upgrade cars

    Anonymity has created an atmosphere ripe for disagrees. What is the point in disagreeing with this post? You disagree that he does this? Does it offend you? Jeez...

    That's a good tip, I presume you need to run your hand in a race and then it remembers... I'll give that a try. 

    An upgrade zone would be really handy though. I'd like to 'mark' cars for upgrade because it could be longer term, seeing as money is scarce these days...
    No need to run the cars in a race, you can just pop in and out making changes 

    BTW, I get a good chuckle every time I get a Disagree, especially when it makes no sense
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TopDrives40778 great tip. Campaign just got upgraded from “test center” to “test AND tuning center” :)
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    @TopDrives40778 great tip. Campaign just got upgraded from “test center” to “test AND tuning center” :)
    Let’s enjoy it before this unintended function stops working in next patch haha!
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    No need to run the cars in a race, you can just pop in and out making changes 

    BTW, I get a good chuckle every time I get a Disagree, especially when it makes no sense
    Well this one goes on me, missclicked and didn't realize it until now. Wanted to agree because thats a good tip. I corrected it now, Sorry! 😅

    Other than that one funny thing I noticed lately while testing some cars in campaign, the picture of the boss (from the first germany chapter) features still the old pic from the meredes CLS-400.
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Can the 'lock- unlock' be the other way around when you open packs. In that way all the cars that you win become locked. I use this function to select food- no food and now I have to change all the cars I collect when I want to keep them,.. with the result that I have to be careful that I don't use cars for food that I want to keep.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TopDrives40778

    I tried to do the tip but when I went into campaign race it had a previous hand already so my existing hand I was racing with disappeared. Then i didn't have enough tickets to re-enter the main event to get the hand back. 

    Damn, back to the drawing board...

  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I could afford to do upgrades I just used a saved hand titled fusion, fusion 2 etc with any I was actively working on.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add a filter for body style.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    Could we look into making it less easy to take up Leoni on her upgrade offers?

    You go in to Clubs to play as quickly and efficiently as possible maniacally tapping the screen as quickly as possible to minimize that creeping sense of futility... only to accept an upgrade on your lovely Smurfmobiles that Leoni constantly suggests need attention.... Aaaarrrgghhh

    Sometimes I am so apoplectic with rage, so utterly incandescent, that if there was a self destruct button for the entire universe, I would happily hammer away at it in gay abandon

    OK so i'm slightly exaggerating, but it is bloody annoying
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2
    Could we look into making it less easy to take up Leoni on her upgrade offers?

    You go in to Clubs to play as quickly and efficiently as possible maniacally tapping the screen as quickly as possible to minimize that creeping sense of futility... only to accept an upgrade on your lovely Smurfmobiles that Leoni constantly suggests need attention.... Aaaarrrgghhh

    Sometimes I am so apoplectic with rage, so utterly incandescent, that if there was a self destruct button for the entire universe, I would happily hammer away at it in gay abandon

    OK so i'm slightly exaggerating, but it is bloody annoying
    I don't knoww, I'm always happy for some free upgrades. 🤷‍♂️
Sign In or Register to comment.