Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    Blue2moro said:
    QoL improvement for the forum...stop these waves of moderated posts.  I thought something was kicking off with the amount of unread messages popping up on some threads.
    Hey @Blue2moro - Sorry, that was me clearing out the Spam queue yesterday. We had quite a backlog of posts, so I've verified users as not spam/banned some bots and DM'd users about some of the posts they'd written.
    I wasn't aware until this morning that I could have synced everything back to where the posts had been.

All caught up now and definitely no drama happening :D

@AndreasSimmer - I haven't written my "Hey I'm new!" post just yet, you haven't missed it. I'll get that written up and posted today as I'm now learning all about the Web forums.
  • hexerj187hexerj187 Posts: 1
    Please, add reset profile function
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Add a button in "Held Cars" area:

"Sell All D, E, F Cars"

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Filter to sort garage by times used. I know I have a whole heap of maxed cars I've probably rarely used, if ever.  Being able to quickly identify those to sell would be great.
  • PolitoPolito Posts: 28
    I'd love a filter to sort garage by owned time. Sometimes, when we open lots of ceramics, its hard to keep track of what you just got in the garage... this would help a lot!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lock/Unlock all cars in garage at once button.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    Some way of identifying in the car pool screen, whether you have the car already or not. Maybe a different border colour or something
    You can see that in ALL CARS by each Manufacturer. Greyed you dont have, colourful You have
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    REALAIS said:
    Moog said:
    Some way of identifying in the car pool screen, whether you have the car already or not. Maybe a different border colour or something
    You can see that in ALL CARS by each Manufacturer. Greyed you dont have, colourful You have
    Ok then, for each car in the holding pool I'll just exit the holding pool, find the manufacturer and look through all of them to see if it matches. Rinse and repeat. Yeah, I prefer Moogs suggestion. Easily visible within the holding garage to let me know that's a car I dont have in my garage.
    edited September 2019
    Why to put "Disagree", its not suggestion tho. Logic. 

edited September 2019
    Yeah, Angry morning birds. Same who is following you and putting agree.
    REALAIS said:
    Moog said:
    Im with Moog. Realais, in your option you would have to go from the car pool into the my cars section, click each manufacturer and somehow remember whats in your holding pool. It works, but is really complicated and could be solved with small changes. The disagree click is not from me, though i disagree with you ;)
    Lets agree to agree. I would suggest to put "star" to right side of countdown timer for same thing,  if you have car already in garage.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    Racing counter in Clubs would be great, also export garage data in excel via port and personal drop rates
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new change for the game but for the web forum accessing it through the phone, not pc. Am I the only one who finds it really difficult to write texts when quoting other people? It's a pain in the ****. I have lots of different problems with it on the phone. Everything always jumps around, When I quote someone, after the second letter it inserts an "enter" and I land in the second row, then if I delete it my second letter will always be in caps And when I delete to much it always jumps into the quotation. And when I'm accessing the quotation field I can't exit it and thus I have to delete it and quote again.
    Please tell me it's my stupid phone or does somebody have similar problems?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new change for the game but for the web forum accessing it through the phone, not pc. Am I the only one who finds it really difficult to write texts when quoting other people? It's a pain in the ****. I have lots of different problems with it on the phone. Everything always jumps around, When I quote someone, after the second letter it inserts an "enter" and I land in the second row, then if I delete it my second letter will always be in caps And when I delete to much it always jumps into the quotation. And when I'm accessing the quotation field I can't exit it and thus I have to delete it and quote again.

Not exactly the same for me, but similar. On my phone it types the wrong letter, and sometimes copy/pastes a portion of a sentence by itself. 

Often I then need to tap a place in the text and just delete, make a space and then continue typing. It does not like it when I type in between two words while they are adjoining, you have to put two spaces in first. very weird but I always thought it was just me 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "jumping into the quote and not being able to come out" thing is indeed annoying.
    Happens also in the browser. If you add a blank line (hit return, put cursor up) before quoting you can later click below the colored square.
  • return1return1 Posts: 32
    Would love an option to downgrade cars, even that means using more cash, time or even fuse materials. Have a wrongly maxed legendary hurts so much.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    return1 said:
    Would love an option to downgrade cars, even that means using more cash, time or even fuse materials. Have a wrongly maxed legendary hurts so much.
    +1. Don't even mention S, I've got 033 As, Bs, and Cs which could use a change to 303. Not my fault that the game engine suddenly changed to render 033 such a **** tune.
  • jigajiga Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    return1 said:
    sorry to laugh at your misfortune but after 21 months in the game i have just one fuse on one legendary so i figure at this rate it could be another six years until i have my first maxed legendary.   does having a wrongly tuned maxed legendary hurt more than that?  i don't know but i do know if it somehow ends up with less than an ideal tuning i would through the flood of tears write to support and....   no i wouldn't.  i would quit, if i hadn't already quit five or six years earlier
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    return1 said:
    This option should be heavily limited though, just for correcting mistakes (like once every month for a SuperRare, once every two months for Ultras, three months for Epics and half a year for a Legend). I wouldn't want whales to always have the perfect tune for their cars in every single event.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add please all filters you are using as requirements in events or use only those which are available for us.