Results after 500 Ceramics/Premiums

HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm getting good cars, but not a lot of food for them.

Also, still don't like Premiums.

Comments

• binnerbinner Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's my results so far between 2 accounts. Haven't listed any premiums cause I also don't like the them and don't buy them. Only get them for free daily reward and in events so didn't bother putting them in here. But I could definitely say I have been lucky with ceramics
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I also track all of the free packs we get, which is a large portion of the Premiums.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started tracking on 8.0 release. Always knew my pack luck was atrocious. Hurts to see it though.

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind linking this calculator? Maybe I’ll start tracking my stuff
    It’s an Excel doc that a former (?) forum member created.  I can send it to you later.
    If you search "ceramic opening analysis" it was a thread started by @bantel_cat and the link to the spreadsheets in the thread
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    It’s an Excel doc that a former (?) forum member created.  I can send it to you later.
    Nope, I am still here  :)

Coincidentally I have just passed 500 Ceramics as well:

So pretty pants compared to yours.
    As for Binners, well I wish I had his luck.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped tracking for a while as I was away and had no easy access to a laptop to update. This is where it was at last update. I may start doing it again.

Well I see where all my legendary and epic pulls are going... :(
    HeissRod said:
    Looking at our numbers, it's pretty plain to see that Premiums hurt the expected outcome numbers.  Binner hasn't tracked any Premiums and has the best numbers, while you have ended up with nearly double the Premiums as me and have the bad luck pack to prove it.
    Youd think that but in my case I've had:
    ● 4 B & my sole A from 28 premiums.
    ● 6 B only from 62 regular ceramics.
    Blue2moro said:
    My longest run with nothing better than a B from Ceramics was 92.  I think your sample size may be too small.
    HeissRod said:
    Blue2moro said:
    My longest run with nothing better than a B from Ceramics was 92.  I think your sample size may be too small.
    Right now I'm on a run of 101 packs without anything above B so maybe my time for bad luck is coming
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Looking at our numbers, it's pretty plain to see that Premiums hurt the expected outcome numbers.  Binner hasn't tracked any Premiums and has the best numbers, while you have ended up with nearly double the Premiums as me and have the bad luck pack to prove it.
    Yes you are right of course because of the lower drop rates.
    Only 16 out of 61 B came from Premiums and only 2 out of 16 A.

If I discard the Premiums I have:

Which goes to show, if we ignore S, I have had better than expected luck on Ceramics and worse than expected on Premiums.

Though interestingly since the update dropped I have bought 14 French Premiums and got 3B and 1A, maybe I should buy some more!
    HeissRod said:
    Blue2moro said:
    98 is my longest run with no A, but that does include a mad spending spree for an AD event which ended disastrously.

On the other end of the scale, I had this:

This was my best run of packs so far

Some of my highlights. Pack luck seems to be very streaky 
    I'm now over 500 Ceramics and just under 50 CFs since I started recording at start of PL8.

My epic luck is still way down across both Ceramic and CF.  My epic garage is terrible and I only have 2 upgrades in my legendaries.

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Annnnnd I just broke my streak with a bang 😁

Annnd you'll never get to use it. I have two and they collect dust lol