General Discussion

Project 8 Finals (Driver's Choice)

123457»

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aranda have the best hand of bracket, i think!! Topidives i sent you a win when refill my ticket.. i think to go with draw with you and win for mistake... sorry
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28
    43MK4 said:
    baest said:
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @Dabigp ; you're at 4th? That's an op hand for sure. Avoid us plz. @Jay is first. 
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    guys we should start to rotate...the player in 1st is unbeatable, so the player in 7th is the guy to beat...
    1st is @Jay
    Hi guys, gonna be joing the final soon too. Not sure if to wait or join now, how full is your bracket?
    Deleted
    edited April 28
    43MK4 said:
    baest said:
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @Dabigp ; you're at 4th? That's an op hand for sure. Avoid us plz. @Jay is first. 
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    guys we should start to rotate...the player in 1st is unbeatable, so the player in 7th is the guy to beat...
    1st is @Jay
    Hi guys, gonna be joing the final soon too. Not sure if to wait or join now, how full is your bracket?
      „Needed approval“
    edited April 28
    43MK4 said:
    Doupao said:
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    @[email protected] haha ok u r supi. I have been wondering. I see u a lot. will.avoid u.from now on. I am in the same group as you in the final. 55493, lets work together cheers mate.
    @dabigp @doupao hi guys, looks like we are in same bracket. I’m 54142, let’s cooperate!
    „Needed approval“
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ivo_Kamburov Just appeared in top 10 I see. 
    is he TD20446?
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    is he TD20446?
    Someone confirm.
    Either way I got hammered over the last hour. 200 point diff reduced to 30 at one point. Jesus unloaded his tickets on me i think.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    mauro07 said:
    is he TD20446?
    Someone confirm.
    Either way I got hammered over the last hour. 200 point diff reduced to 30 at one point. Jesus unloaded his tickets on me i think.
    Yes he’s TD20446. 
    TopDives said:
    mauro07 said:
    is he TD20446?
    Someone confirm.
    Yes he’s TD20446. 
    Another 3 losses from Fillipo just now. 4 points from 9th. Last time i lost the prize car for 2 points, can't go through this again. Why do i bother.
    edited April 28
    kick down the 9th and defend the position.. i push down the 6th...
    It will be a fight to stay in gold tier.... hope the first and thitd don't targeting my hand...
    mauro07 said:
    It will be a fight to stay in gold tier.... hope the first and thitd don't targeting my hand...
    Actually i'm hoping you and @LittleEnosBurdette drop down a couple of places to 4th and 5th so you can help me out lol
    i drop for sure!! :D :D
    can you win with the 8th?
    mauro07 said:
    i drop for sure!! :D :D
    can you win with the 8th?
    Yeah i can win the ones around me.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Touchy subject I know, but I’m planning to late join this one. Partly because my hand is average, partly because I have had a busy weekend, and partly because frankly, I’m a little bored. I’ve not done it before so was wondering if anyone had any thoughts? Should I go now? T-30 mins? PM me if you have any golden tips!
    Our bracket have 80 free spots.. better rntry late maybe
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Touchy subject I know, but I’m planning to late join this one. Partly because my hand is average, partly because I have had a busy weekend, and partly because frankly, I’m a little bored. I’ve not done it before so was wondering if anyone had any thoughts? Should I go now? T-30 mins? PM me if you have any golden tips!
    T-30mn there is still a big risk you end up in an existing bracket.
    I have done it a few times and best is to do the very last 5mn, that is when all the late joiners come as far as I could tell. If you are quick you can play 2 series of tickets. At that point it is pretty much like playing the lottery to get in an easy bracket.
    Anything before T-5 or 6mn you are better off joining the day before to play tickets and learn tracks / car positioning.
  • 0liver770liver77 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    Late join. 6 Min before end. New bracket. 9 tickets played. 9-0 wins. Place 10th :-(
  • aelburtaelburt Member Posts: 19
    STUPID FINALS.
    I joined the event two days ago and was around 30-50th place. All this up to 3 minutes from the end. I find myself 240th. I switched from a Cf and a jaguar A to a stupid Alluminium in less than 3 minutes. This is the law of open servers and of those who take advantage of it. The servers should have an early expiration time !!! There are those who do their **** for 2 days to try to have a good position and instead find themselves opening a stupid aluminum.
    Beautiful ****.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late join. 6 min before end. Already open bracket, first at 600 points. Finished 17th with 10-0. Fne with that, more than expected.
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Did anyone else get 0 trophies for finishing in tier 5? I was expecting a big negative score... 
  • kolov7kolov7 Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    Late join. 6 min before end. Already open bracket, first at 600 points. Finished 17th with 10-0. Fne with that, more than expected.
    I had same situation,only I did run 14-0 and i finished 9,didnt have more time 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ended very comfortable T2 in an early EU bracket. Usual dross from an event CF. B19 RX7
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    Late entry @4'45 from the end
    7-0, 19th
    Happy with my new best Jag !

I could do better but the drags worried me (gt3 rq23 333)
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    Comfortable T2 for me, which is what I was hoping. Thanks to @Dabigp for trying to keep me up in T1, but I'm happy with result in the end. I saw you in top 8 towards the end so hope you and others still got the prize car.
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    Joined 10 minutes before the end, bought tickets 2x and finished 6th with 12:0...
    720s at 933
    2x r500 (one maxed and one 336)
    M3 at 633
    and a maxed caterham 360 

Got an rq20 murano with the CF 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    Oh alright sorry @Jay gave you some losses!
    will avoid you guys from now on, good cooperation!!
    Thanks! We are just working on making a bit of a gap :)
    Hey guys just joined your bracket, and noticed @AdxRE has joined as well. I’ll hang back though as my hand is only good enough for T2 at best. Good luck