edited April 25 in General Discussion
When will the prizes be released?

I'll make the answer tracksets
Post edited by TGPD on

Best Answer

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    ZotZe said:

My bracket is filling very fast, maybe late joiners can enter around june 2021 then ... but at the Moment a latejoiner will get a guaranteed 4th place, lol
    Talk about late joiners...

Probably gonna get sniped last moment lol

Answers

• krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    @Hutch_Robin Can you please communicate the rewards for the Owner's Club please ? For the P8 it's already the case...

THANKS !
    Pic tell you all
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin We don't ask for the same picture but at least something like:

Tiers 1: Name of the car - Amount of gold - In game cash - Type of the Pack
    Tiers 2:
    Tiers 3:
    Tiers 4:
    Tiers 5:

It should takes you 3 mn maximum !
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old Players are out 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll find out in a few hours.  What's the rush?
    HeissRod said:
    It's just about a little respect. Why players without the Project 8 should be treated better than the owners ?

If Top Drives is still alive it's also because many of us have spend thousands of real dollars, and I don"t know why it should be fair to be ignored !

So if the rewards are revealed for the P8 it should be the same for the Owner Club !
    Antoun said:
    HeissRod said:
    It's just about a little respect. Why players without the Project 8 should be treated better than the owners ?

If Top Drives is still alive it's also because many of us have spend thousands of real dollars, and I don"t know why it should be fair to be ignored !

So if the rewards are revealed for the P8 it should be the same for the Owner Club !
    Respect?  You're feeling disrespected because you can't know about a trivial piece of information a few hours earlier?  Ok then.
    HeissRod said:
    Antoun said:
    HeissRod said:

Respect?  You're feeling disrespected because you can't know about a trivial piece of information a few hours earlier?  Ok then.
    So you found totally equal that some players knows the rewards for the final and some not, and you don't think that the owners being ignored is a lack of respect. Ok then.
    Anyway I give up...
    HeissRod said:
    I find it a trivial thing to complain about.  There is zero advantage to know that information in advance, so calling it disrespectful is pretty much entitled.  Although, I can't say I'm surprised, due to the amount of entitlement that runs rampant on this forum.
    You have your opinion , so please let us have our!
    Thats a trivial thing ...
    ZotZe said:
    HeissRod said:
    I find it a trivial thing to complain about.  There is zero advantage to know that information in advance, so calling it disrespectful is pretty much entitled.  Although, I can't say I'm surprised, due to the amount of entitlement that runs rampant on this forum.
    You have your opinion , so please let us have our!
    Thats a trivial thing ...
    You pretty much have zero leg to stand on when discussing respect.  You just called Hutch "6 year olds" in the the other event thread and it's not the first time you've been disrespectful towards them.

As to @Antoun's opinion, I didn't say he couldn't have it.  We were having a discussion about that opinion.
    Before my profile is being erased (I just asked for it by MP to Gsearch), I don't know why @HeissRod asking for something to HutchRobin is such a wrong thing ? It's not the first time I'm totally ignored here by Hutch, far away from that ! But now I'm fed up to be considered like I never existed.

I wasn't here to make a huge discussion, but just asking for something normal to me. THAT'S ALL !

Anyway now I prefer not to be considered as a forumer anymore.

Good luck to all in future events.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Antoun that's a little extreme isn't it? To get your whole profile erased over this? I just saw how long you've been a member here and quite frankly we need more of us sticking around than leaving.

However on the off chance that you actually do see this, and decide to follow through, I appreciate your contributions and wish you luck in the future.
    @Antoun that's a little extreme isn't it? To get your whole profile erased over this? I just saw how long you've been a member here and quite frankly we need more of us sticking around than leaving.

However on the off chance that you actually do see this, and decide to follow through, I appreciate your contributions and wish you luck in the future.
    I appreciate @Destroyer2k11999 ; thanks for your message but my decision is made. I just need to wait for @Gsearch and hope he will accept to erase my profile. If I could have done it myself it would have been faster, but I can't and I know that Gsearch have many things to deal with, so I'm waiting for my turn.

Like I said to @HeissRod it's not the first time I'm totally ignored here, just wanted an answer, but it seems my voice can't be heard anymore, so I prefer to be erased than considered like a ghost.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can't erase your profile i think 🤔🤔🤔
    mauro07 said:
    you can't erase your profile i think 🤔🤔🤔
    If a modo can't I think an admin can do that easily.
    edited April 25
    Adriano want to know too

Post edited by Gsearch on
    HeissRod said:
    Antoun said:
    HeissRod said:

HeissRod said:
    Antoun said:
    HeissRod said:

Yes I feel disrespected too.Why we can't know before what we will fight for like others know of Project 8?
    Why?
    No cash flow from us...That's the reason.And all previous prize cars in owners club was so disappointed too...All ****.Can't wait for another one
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    Gsearch just explained what happened. It happened by mistake.  We all do them every day.
    I agree the prizes in the owners club should still be higher.
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭
    Pffff again no prize cars!!!!???? Yeah sell packs!!!!
    Why do we max them?
    edited April 25
    And tier 1 prize car.Lol...can't get worst than that
    happy.... weekend off
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    Can we know which one is it? 
    Renault Megane 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭