General Discussion

Jaguar Project 8 Owners' Club [EVENT]

24

Answers

  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the yellow? and how many CF?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here they are.  No Megane.


  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭
    But it’s the same category actually 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    At least you can use it in finals? 
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    S car you will have to be mad to max it...Same story all the time.Useless cars for prize car owners.
    Somehow I'm not surprised...But you @HeissRod will probably tell me is very good
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    If they give such a **** car they should rather give 5x carbon packs for tier 1 even without a car.I will be more happy with that
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    But you @HeissRod will probably tell me is very good
    In rainy Jaguar events, it is second to the SVR.  Happy?
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    But you @HeissRod will probably tell me is very good
    In rainy Jaguar events, it is second to the SVR.  Happy?
    No not happy and it isn't 2 but 3th...worst S Jag IG if you didn't noticed
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    But you @HeissRod will probably tell me is very good
    In rainy Jaguar events, it is second to the SVR.  Happy?
    No not happy and it isn't 2 but 3th...worst S Jag IG if you didn't noticed
    Since we were on the subject of no-prize-cars, that's where I had my mindset.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good thing about this tier one prize is it is one that can be used in ANY event as much as like the project 8 I can't use it when it would be the most beneficial, even though the SVR is it's near equal. I'd be happy to win this car as it would be my only 4wd Jag that (not counting the project 8) could be useful in the rain events where the 8 gets banned.

    To your credit @krystian it would be crazy to max this car unless you were overflowing with epic food.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    And to let you know @HeissRod who won Project 8 have better jags in garage right now than that...but...what we talking about if you can't see it how **** prize car is...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    krystian said:
    And to let you know @HeissRod who won Project 8 have better jags in garage right now than that...but...what we talking about if you can't see it how **** prize car is...
    I have no idea what you are blabbering about.  You called me in and I gave you the comment you were looking for.  I'm not here to argue with you, so go somewhere else to find that.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    And to let you know @HeissRod who won Project 8 have better jags in garage right now than that...but...what we talking about if you can't see it how **** prize car is...
    I have no idea what you are blabbering about.  You called me in and I gave you the comment you were looking for.  I'm not here to argue with you, so go somewhere else to find that.
    Your opinion is not objective.You always defend hutch no matter what.For me you don't have your own opinion.I wonder if you are a human or  programmed robot
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    Lol...who do I race now?I played 5 tickets.Game live for 2 years and that's what i get?Well entertainment
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    And to let you know @HeissRod who won Project 8 have better jags in garage right now than that...but...what we talking about if you can't see it how **** prize car is...
    I have no idea what you are blabbering about.  You called me in and I gave you the comment you were looking for.  I'm not here to argue with you, so go somewhere else to find that.
    Your opinion is not objective.You always defend hutch no matter what.For me you don't have your own opinion.I wonder if you are a human or  programmed robot
    Since we're not arguing about the car, I'll respond.  My opinion is objective; it's positive.  I look at what is good about the situation.  I'm sorry you can't see it that way.

    Do I have an SVR?  No, so this would be an ok addition to my garage.
    Would I have to spend money on packs this weekend?  No, because tier 1 or 2 doesn't really matter.
    Would I have to stress about whether or not I'll make tier 1?  No, because of the previous reason and I get a relaxed weekend.

    The above three would make me happy......if I already owned the Project 8.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Getting crowded here... 
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    And to let you know @HeissRod who won Project 8 have better jags in garage right now than that...but...what we talking about if you can't see it how **** prize car is...
    I have no idea what you are blabbering about.  You called me in and I gave you the comment you were looking for.  I'm not here to argue with you, so go somewhere else to find that.
    Your opinion is not objective.You always defend hutch no matter what.For me you don't have your own opinion.I wonder if you are a human or  programmed robot
    Since we're not arguing about the car, I'll respond.  My opinion is objective; it's positive.  I look at what is good about the situation.  I'm sorry you can't see it that way.

    Do I have an SVR?  No, so this would be an ok addition to my garage.
    Would I have to spend money on packs this weekend?  No, because tier 1 or 2 doesn't really matter.
    Would I have to stress about whether or not I'll make tier 1?  No, because of the previous reason and I get a relaxed weekend.

    The above three would make me happy......if I already owned the Project 8.
    You dont own the Project 8? 
    Then Please leave our thread ... this is the special owners Club. No none owners allowed. 😎
  • HansGruberHansGruber Member Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    *tumbleweed blows through*


  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    How are the brackets filling? 
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    How are the brackets filling? 
    5 now.You have to wait a little bit longer
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 26
    @Hutch_Robin last time in owners club event we had 5X carbon and a car.
    What's happend now?
    I thought you are about to increase rewards for winning events not decrease...
    You can still fix this bug.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    @HansGruber what you disagree with?
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭

    My bracket is filling very fast, maybe late joiners can enter around june 2021 then ... but at the Moment a latejoiner will get a guaranteed 4th place, lol
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    no Project owner... but what cars do last place have here @ZotZe ?
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    My first owner's club event and I am in a bracket of 2. Hans Hutch has a massively superior hand to my pile of cack. If he mercilessly beats me all the time I'll be stuffed with a nice negative score for when people join, not thay I really have any chance anyway. 

    What's frustrating is that I'll probably end up with a ceramic if the event fills up but in the normal event I should manage a CF.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    no Project owner... but what cars do last place have here @ZotZe ?
    Last in my group...
    I switched my line up from
    to thisno intersted in tier 1.Maybe others need super tier 1 more than me...I'm out...And those prizes are disrespetful for me.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no Project owner... but what cars do last place have here @ZotZe ?
    Dont know anymore. But was weak, maybe 1 S 1 or 2 A , 2 or 3 B
Sign In or Register to comment.