General Discussion

New game from hutch

2»

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also want to add another annoyance I found. The driver's often ask to pit because of a safety car several times, even if you just dismissed their last request. They even ask to pit when they're on their final lap and once or twice, after the race had finished. Hilarious to report but also super annoying.

I would love to put this in the official forum BTW, but I can't post to it.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Danny said:
    ZotZe said:
    Thought "our" TD Team of hutch has nothing to do with the new game and is all focused on TD ? ...
    My thoughts exactly. Hutch Tim seems to know an awful lot about it...
    Ha! Here's the funny thing... I'm not actually on the Top Drives team, and never have been.

We actually cover the "what do you do" question in the upcoming Top Drives show, episode 20. I oversee analytics and marketing for all our games, which is why I know a fair bit about all of them. We have a few dedicated Top Drives players at Hutch, and I just happen to be one that's keen enough to get involved on the forums and the show, which is why you've seen me about so much over the years.
    Noticed it.You are claver guy in Hutch.If you can talk to Robin to make more interesting events for all the players all the time it will be great.Even events with the same tracks at the same time with diffetent RQ limit or one without RQ limit.Can't be hard to do it and everyone will be happy and can't complain about it
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just popped up in the UK Google Playstore to install.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I'm still playing it. It is fun but progression seems very slow... maybe I just like grindy games. There's a few bugs that are utterly frustrating when they happen, and a few of the really stupid bugs I already mentioned are still in there. But I love Formula 1 and the game is fun enough for now.
    Yeah, it'll stay for now. Won my 1st few races, lost the 4th substantially. The guy must have had a lot of upgrades. He was almost lapping me.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it available for AppStore?
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    TGPD said:
    O__VER said:
    Ultimate said:
    @O__VER nice little plug to help us stick with TD 😉😉😉

What I’m interested in is will they have licences for all the real teams, *cough cough* maybe even the elusive Ferrari licence?
    I believe it has the full F1 license, so at least all drivers are included. I keep pulling **** Lance Stroll though. I'm not sure about teams yet (I haven't played enough) because it has you make your own team.

I think the major drawback for me so far is that it feels like a kids game with cartoony fake graphics for all the car parts. Aside from the real drivers, it doesn't feel like a serious F1 game for adults.
    lol lance stroll is that annoying RQ19 you get from carbons...
    AdxRE said:
    TGPD said:
    O__VER said:
    Ultimate said:
    @O__VER nice little plug to help us stick with TD 😉😉😉

What I’m interested in is will they have licences for all the real teams, *cough cough* maybe even the elusive Ferrari licence?
    I believe it has the full F1 license, so at least all drivers are included. I keep pulling **** Lance Stroll though. I'm not sure about teams yet (I haven't played enough) because it has you make your own team.

I think the major drawback for me so far is that it feels like a kids game with cartoony fake graphics for all the car parts. Aside from the real drivers, it doesn't feel like a serious F1 game for adults.
    lol lance stroll is that annoying RQ19 you get from carbons...
    More like a random RQ7 that we would sell without thinking twice in the garage holding area.
    Haha trouble with that is that it seems to not give you other drivers on purpose. I started with Albion and Stroll and that's all I've pulled so far. You use them to upgrade the driver rather than having duplicates.

Game needs a lot of work I have to say. Even notifications are broken.
    Don't forget to mention the high pricing of the ig credits
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it available for AppStore?
    Yes it is
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    Squadala said:
    Sorry but game is horrible. Just stick to Motorsport Manager.
    I have to agree. The premise of the game is cool but having to wait 3 hours to open boxes leaves a lot to be desired 
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    I have to agree. The premise of the game is cool but having to wait 3 hours to open boxes leaves a lot to be desired 
    Having to put up with glitching every time you race and connection always breaking off so you lose the race makes it unplayable
    Absolutely, played for 2 days until I constantly found myself out of money due to horrible matchups and disconnections. The wagering system is too harsh. Game uninstalled and I'll stick to Top Drives.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    AND another great new game from hutch! 😍😍😍
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hutchgames.rebelracing
    They didnt even fix formula manager which is unplayable and it seems they abandoned it, as there is no hutch activity at all on forum.
    Post edited by greddy on
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 714 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol check the comments

Also, why isn't it available in Germany/Bulgaria? (I think the play store still puts me on the bulgarian market 🤔) 
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
    greddy said:
    AND another great new game from hutch! 😍😍😍
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hutchgames.rebelracing
    They didnt even fix formula manager which is unplayable and it seems they abandoned it, as there is no hutch activity at all on forum.
    Well spotted!

So, to clarify some things, we currently have a team working on TD, a team on F1M, and a team on Rebel Racing.

Rebel Racing is currently out in just a few countries to gather data while we develop it further.

F1M is far from abandoned, they are wrestling with this extremely gnarly bug. I'm probably not supposed to share many details, but suffice to say it's about worst-case-scenario in terms of being (a) hard to spot before launch and (b) hard to diagnose and fix. I said I wouldn't spread my forum activity over too many games, so I'll give them a nudge that they aren't hearing much back from us there.
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    Squadala said:
    Having to put up with glitching every time you race and connection always breaking off so you lose the race makes it unplayable

I have this same issue with Top drive :-(
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    quantity over quality :(