Citroën BX 4TC Qualifiers [EVENT]

Comments

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭

Hello Paul @bantel_cat
  • MoogMoog Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    Most have 2x Megane or megane and Bugatti. I can scrape wins with megane, r16, 308gti, Clio cup, r21. The double drag set is the one I worry about. My r16 isn’t built right, so still fusing another which will help.
    I will try climbing to you so we can help each other, tier 2 is acceptable for me
    Great, t2 is fine for me too, I’ll have a go at t1 but it’s a long shot. Good luck, I’ll keep a look out for you and will help when you’re in range.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    Moog said:
    Most have 2x Megane or megane and Bugatti. I can scrape wins with megane, r16, 308gti, Clio cup, r21. The double drag set is the one I worry about. My r16 isn’t built right, so still fusing another which will help.
    I will try climbing to you so we can help each other, tier 2 is acceptable for me
    Great, t2 is fine for me too, I’ll have a go at t1 but it’s a long shot. Good luck, I’ll keep a look out for you and will help when you’re in range.
    Thank you mark I'll do the same👍🏻👍🏻
  • poldeeepoldeee Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    @Moog @LEGENDNADA @bantel_cat ;
    I'm also there with you, but no Megane/Bugatti, so it will be tough for t2.. 
    IG: Peronospora pop
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mazeoops - Sorry about that.  I thought I could feed a tie.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭
    @mikes @HeissRod @pSik
    Hey top 3 guys! I think i am blocking you guys way up. 
    Feel free to beat me. I am not deserve top tier anyways. I hope i can get tier 2. 
    Half filled bracket with so many good hands out there. 
    If possible, please help me in last min tomorrow. 

• mikesmikes Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    @mikes @HeissRod @pSik
    Hey top 3 guys! I think i am blocking you guys way up. 
    Feel free to beat me. I am not deserve top tier anyways. I hope i can get tier 2. 
    Half filled bracket with so many good hands out there. 
    If possible, please help me in last min tomorrow. 

No problem. I’ll probably be outside the top 3 when it’s all done as there’s a strong hand climbing up and @s3xy has a strong hand.  I’m sure we can make it top 10. 
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭

US group. Any friendlies? I’m 43085
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 5
    Ultimate said:

US group. Any friendlies? I’m 43085
    Not pictured, but all hovering around 6-15 are...
    me (Brad Hayden)
    John Urban @supersix
    TD59720 @Destroyer2k11999
     A little further down is
    Svilen Trifonov @_HighVoltage_
    Sandro Berger @hillclimber
    @bullet_splatter ok mate will avoid all of you. Sitting in 17th atm.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Paul @bantel_cat
    Hi there. With no Megane it is pretty much impossible for tier 2 unfortunately. Fusing a DS3 so will try that with an R2-D2 but it won't make much difference against people with 2 Meganes which is becoming the new Hellcat, well played Hutch
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 megane is better than 2 meganes in this event. 2 meganes is only good on double drag set. 
    2 fully upgrade megane would destroy any competition, and I’ve seen plenty with double maxed meganes 
    edited May 5
    I see double maxed megane hands outside top5 in our bracket. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see in t3 players with 2 bugatti or 1 bugatti and 1 maxed megane 😱😱😱
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just pushed into T3 after smurfing and I'm meeting hands with at least 1 maxed megane and/or a Bugatti.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    1 megane is better than 2 meganes in this event. 2 meganes is only good on double drag set. 
    Where does the second megane loose? To what?
    Or is anout rq distribution?
    TD42792 said:
    greddy said:
    2nd megane or megane + bugatti forces you to use low rq car, which will lose too much.

I was using this hand 

But switched to that, no lose since with score 54-4 and no option to play because top5 all using same hand. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    TD42792 said:
    greddy said:
    2nd megane or megane + bugatti forces you to use low rq car, which will lose too much.

I was using this hand 

But switched to that, no lose since with score 54-4 and no option to play because top5 all using same hand. 
    Makes sense, interesting, thanks.
    Did not want to fuse cars just for the qualif, so will late enter with something like your first hand. Let’s see...
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited May 5
    How is the event filling up?
    Many open brackets with already high numbers in top 10? 
    I was offline this weekend till now and I'm thinking about joining now or last minute
  • MikethemeatMikethemeat Posts: 46 ✭✭
    greddy said:
    TD42792 said:
    greddy said:

I was using this hand 

2 Meganes works. Sitting top
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but one question.. or players spent a lot of $$$ or this CF FR packs have good % to find some A or S!!! :O :O
    Dabigp said:
    Megane megane megane, i dont have this megane stop talking about it im gonna have nightmares about it
    Infuraiting isn't it. It's the Furai all over again. I only ever managed to get 1 Furai late on during AD and always came up against people with many multiples. I have no Megane yet either so I'll probably end up with a token one towards the end of FR.
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Dabigp said:
    Megane megane megane, i dont have this megane stop talking about it im gonna have nightmares about it
    Infuraiting isn't it. It's the Furai all over again. I only ever managed to get 1 Furai late on during AD and always came up against people with many multiples. I have no Megane yet either so I'll probably end up with a token one towards the end of FR.
    Yea dude, seems we are in the same boat...also only 1 furai
  • MoogMoog Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    The Megane is an important car in this event, but then so is the 308GTi and the RS16. I don't think the Megane wins or loses for you here and I don't think 2 or 3 of them make a better hand unlike the previous Mazda events.
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    The Megane is an important car in this event, but then so is the 308GTi and the RS16. I don't think the Megane wins or loses for you here and I don't think 2 or 3 of them make a better hand unlike the previous Mazda events.
    It was important in the FR finals, it is important in this event now and it will be important in the upcoming FR events...thats what makes it even harder not pulled one yet...
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    Oh it really does. Having a Megane allows you to win the sets with drags where you win 2, lose 2 - which isn't true for the 308 or RS16. 

I'm got an almost perfect hand but no decent dragster (Megane/Bugatti), and I'm currently sitting in 25th just 100 points clear of tier 4. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Dabigp said:
    He important difference is that there are multiple epics and legends that can be pulled from CFs as opposed to just one.  That means fewer people have multiples and that we're not at the point where you need three of the damn things to be in with a chance.  It's still important absolutely, but the situation isn't IMHO quite the same.
    I'm just disappointed noone picked up on my intentional misspelling.  :D