General Discussion

BX 4TC Prelims - Deutschland Tour (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
On to Germany next

Comments

• RawelRawel Member Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So looks like finals will be 5x german saloon...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only UR T1/T2 prizes for both the qualifiers & prelims?  Are the finals going to be RQ limited?
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Only UR T1/T2 prizes for both the qualifiers & prelims?  Are the finals going to be RQ limited?
    Unless it's a stupidly low rq limit I'm gonna get slapped around by all the audis. But imagine the rage on the forum if it's limited with <100rq
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    precisely what i feared
    Panamera owners gotta win something with their cars, right?

Although I'm unsure why the Panameras are classed as Saloons when their BMW and Merc rivals are classed as Coupes.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    S8 plus will dominate the final. 699 is best?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Rawel said:
    precisely what i feared

Although I'm unsure why the Panameras are classed as Saloons when their BMW and Merc rivals are classed as Coupes.
    they're not gonna win much considering rq30 audis exist though
  • malsmals Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Someone here to work as a team? 

O__VER said:
    Rawel said:
    precisely what i feared

they're not gonna win much considering rq30 audis exist though
    True, but 2-3 RQ difference can go a long way in RQ limited events, so we'll see. If I put my best five German saloons together, sure I have RQ30 Audis, but my Panamera still features. I do suspect that this whole event is an attempt to make Panameras and the non-RS6 RQ30 Audis useful, which isn't a bad thing.
    mazeoops said:
    S8 plus will dominate the final. 699 is best?
    Depends on if it rains.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    precisely what i feared
    Have you guys noticed that ALL the saloon rewards in both qualifiers and prelims are 70's to 90s?  no 00s+
    Is that a coincidence?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Rawel said:
    precisely what i feared
    Have you guys noticed that ALL the saloon rewards in both qualifiers and prelims are 70's to 90s?  no 00s+
    Is that a coincidence?
    Would be great for the final to be 70's to 90's german cars other than german saloon cars with audi's 
    Anzatoro said:
    Rawel said:
    precisely what i feared
    Is that a coincidence?
    What does that leave us with though? One UR and one SR Audi, Four UR and four SR BMWs, Two UR and two SR Mercs. I think it's a red herring because that would make for a terrible final.
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    I‘m sure the final will be german Saloons from 70-90s. RQ150 will be funny. 😂
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pack was a normal German saloon CF, as are the ceramics in offer. It’ll be 5x German saloon or I’ll eat my hat 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not enough interesting german saloons from 70-90s to do a final based on.

Im guessing its going to be 5 x german saloons. No year restriction.

Possibly with a RQ limit, like maybe 140 to prevent use of 5 RQ30 Audis.

I think it would be an interesting final, one we never had before. And plenty of cars that never had a chance to shine in the final would finally be given that opportunity:

non-RS6 RQ30 Audis

Panameras

BMWs

• TimButTimBut Member Posts: 841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they cant use 3 filters, so only X5 german saloon.  And I hate Hutch for that.  
    Month of **** saloons.  Do I really have to upgrade my second s8+ when I have 3x rs6 avant? 
    Screw this ****, I live without Metro, will be okay without Citroen as well. 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If x5 german and x3 saloon - prize cars would be available to use and they dont want it. So im pretty sure its x5 x5. 

• AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    So whoever has the most Audis wins the prize, alright...

TimBut said:
    Month of **** saloons.  Do I really have to upgrade my second s8+ when I have 3x rs6 avant? 

Why they cant use 3 filters?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    I spot @ManU_B , anyone else in here with us? Happy to cooperate, my hand is OK but not great.

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spot @ManU_B , anyone else in here with us? Happy to cooperate, my hand is OK but not great.

I would definitely like to hear when that bracket has closed! 👍
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    So whoever has the most Audis wins the prize, alright...

TimBut said:

Why they cant use 3 filters?
    Current limitation of the system
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

I would definitely like to hear when that bracket has closed! 👍
    It’s full
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ManUtdTobbe thanks 👍
    @bluedogsnoop I’m languishing in your bracket while I figure out a hand. How do they look up top?
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    @bluedogsnoop I’m languishing in your bracket while I figure out a hand. How do they look up top?
    A few with multiple Audis and one low RQ car in their sets. I am hopeful for top 10 but we shall see. 
    TD01055 said:
    A few with multiple Audis and one low RQ car in their sets. I am hopeful for top 10 but we shall see. 
    Thanks man. @ArmandoBronca, @TreyWelsh, I’ve managed to get into the top 10, happy to leave tier one to you guys, would appreciate avoidance where possible to secure T2.
  • ArmandoBroncaArmandoBronca Member Posts: 12
    TD01055 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Thanks man. @ArmandoBronca, @TreyWelsh, I’ve managed to get into the top 10, happy to leave tier one to you guys, would appreciate avoidance where possible to secure T2.
    Hi @TD01055, are you David Fook?, happy to cooperate for Tier1 if possible!