General Discussion

(F) City Heat - Ford (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
Firebird #2
«1

Comments

  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Seriously, (F) City Heat
    Wouldn't you (F) City Heat?
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does this event start? Can’t see it in the AS events screen
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    When does this event start? Can’t see it in the AS events screen
    5/7, CST
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nel1978 Hi Nel, see you in the same bracket. Want to work together for top 10? 
  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    @nel1978 Hi Nel, see you in the same bracket. Want to work together for top 10? 
    Saw you, let s do it for top 10 👍🏻
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Member Posts: 18
    @Jaco it’s you? 
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Member Posts: 18
    @Jaco it’s you?
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9
    Nei_Viv said:
    @Jaco it’s you?
    Hmmm, yeah, that looks pretty much like me indeed   :D
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at the moment those F events are super boring 
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭
    For a week I have not been able to do particularly well in any event. Even this challenge I cannot complete because of lack of all-surface tyres.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha omg here I was brainlessly farming this event and just realized that its a firebird event!
    i guess it’s gonba cost me some tickets now to get back in top 30!
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9
    43MK4 said:
    Haha omg here I was brainlessly farming this event and just realized that its a firebird event!
    i guess it’s gonba cost me some tickets now to get back in top 30!
    I only farm daily nowadays. Rest of events only enter last day for grabbing the Ceramic, of which I know could be really frustrating for the newbies which were hoping for a top 10 notation, but are pushed down by players like me. As I see others doing it as well.
    But guess that is how this game is meant to be played, otherwise there would be more interresting stuff to do
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Haha omg here I was brainlessly farming this event and just realized that its a firebird event!
    i guess it’s gonba cost me some tickets now to get back in top 30!
    Ok so new hand and 10 tickets solved the problem :) 200 gold wasted...
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Haha omg here I was brainlessly farming this event and just realized that its a firebird event!
    i guess it’s gonba cost me some tickets now to get back in top 30!
    I only farm daily nowadays. Rest of events only enter last day for grabbing the Ceramic, of which I know could be really frustrating for the newbies which were hoping for a top 10 notation, but are pushed down by players like me. As I see others doing it as well.
    But guess that is how this game is meant to be played, otherwise there would be more interresting stuff to do
    Why do you only farm dailies and not all other “ceramic” events?
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and forgive my english, it is not my native language and I am just missing the vocalulaire to give the right nuance here and there. So it looks maybe more negative as it is meant to be  :#
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    milking is my favourite waste of time.
  • justjukiejustjukie Member Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    milking is my favourite waste of time.
    I have nipples. Can you milk me?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    milking is my favourite waste of time.
    I once tried to milk a cow, but it turned out to be a bull. Not quite a success.
    I guess that depends on whether you're asking the bull or not.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Jaco said:
    milking is my favourite waste of time.
    I once tried to milk a cow, but it turned out to be a bull. Not quite a success.
    I guess that depends on whether you're asking the bull or not.
    Didn't ask. Was more concerned avoiding him when he was after me 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Haha omg here I was brainlessly farming this event and just realized that its a firebird event!
    i guess it’s gonba cost me some tickets now to get back in top 30!
    I only farm daily nowadays. Rest of events only enter last day for grabbing the Ceramic, of which I know could be really frustrating for the newbies which were hoping for a top 10 notation, but are pushed down by players like me. As I see others doing it as well.
    But guess that is how this game is meant to be played, otherwise there would be more interresting stuff to do
    Why do you only farm dailies and not all other “ceramic” events?
    Because I am bored of the total grinding fest and think it is a waste of time.

    "Hey, what are you playing"
    "Oh, that is a nice car game, I play it for over 550 days now"
    "So, and you can collect nice cars and race them?"
    "Actually, you must enter with the worse car you have, so you can grind ingame cash and gold in the second day of every event. Every 2 weeks there is a big event where you are able to watch a nice prizecar for 3 long days. You can only watch it, because you will never win one, when you don't have invested a big pile of money or a lot of time in finding allies who would grant to work with you to have a small change in actually winning that car. Oh, and grinding all that gold you are maybe able to buy 1 or 2 packs, out of 15 which will give you 98% chance on a not so good car you already have 5 of. But, maybe you are able to pull the other 2%, and you find yourself a top of the bill car, which you can tune. Not that that makes any difference, because you face many other players who have that car multiple times tuned to the max."
    "So in basic you waste a lot of time grinding and you end up with a mediocre carcollection?"
    "Mmmh, yes, that is what this game is about"

    Would anyone believe that? Don't think so.
    So I stopped grinding all events, just because it is a waste of time.

    And don't get me wrong. I still love the concept of the game, and all you forumers and others I have virtually met due to this game. But the way this game has turned out into a milkingcow makes me sad and I think I speak for more of us when I say we are desperatily waiting for new content.
    Can you clarify if I’m virtually your friend or your virtual friend?
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Haha omg here I was brainlessly farming this event and just realized that its a firebird event!
    i guess it’s gonba cost me some tickets now to get back in top 30!
    I only farm daily nowadays. Rest of events only enter last day for grabbing the Ceramic, of which I know could be really frustrating for the newbies which were hoping for a top 10 notation, but are pushed down by players like me. As I see others doing it as well.
    But guess that is how this game is meant to be played, otherwise there would be more interresting stuff to do
    Why do you only farm dailies and not all other “ceramic” events?
    Because I am bored of the total grinding fest and think it is a waste of time.

    "Hey, what are you playing"
    "Oh, that is a nice car game, I play it for over 550 days now"
    "So, and you can collect nice cars and race them?"
    "Actually, you must enter with the worse car you have, so you can grind ingame cash and gold in the second day of every event. Every 2 weeks there is a big event where you are able to watch a nice prizecar for 3 long days. You can only watch it, because you will never win one, when you don't have invested a big pile of money or a lot of time in finding allies who would grant to work with you to have a small change in actually winning that car. Oh, and grinding all that gold you are maybe able to buy 1 or 2 packs, out of 15 which will give you 98% chance on a not so good car you already have 5 of. But, maybe you are able to pull the other 2%, and you find yourself a top of the bill car, which you can tune. Not that that makes any difference, because you face many other players who have that car multiple times tuned to the max."
    "So in basic you waste a lot of time grinding and you end up with a mediocre carcollection?"
    "Mmmh, yes, that is what this game is about"

    Would anyone believe that? Don't think so.
    So I stopped grinding all events, just because it is a waste of time.

    And don't get me wrong. I still love the concept of the game, and all you forumers and others I have virtually met due to this game. But the way this game has turned out into a milkingcow makes me sad and I think I speak for more of us when I say we are desperatily waiting for new content.
    Can you clarify if I’m virtually your friend or your virtual friend?
    Why are you here? Always making things more complicated as they are😂.

    But for you I think it is possible to virtually be my virtual friend. That is, if you want so too 🤙


  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Haha omg here I was brainlessly farming this event and just realized that its a firebird event!
    i guess it’s gonba cost me some tickets now to get back in top 30!
    I only farm daily nowadays. Rest of events only enter last day for grabbing the Ceramic, of which I know could be really frustrating for the newbies which were hoping for a top 10 notation, but are pushed down by players like me. As I see others doing it as well.
    But guess that is how this game is meant to be played, otherwise there would be more interresting stuff to do
    Why do you only farm dailies and not all other “ceramic” events?
    Because I am bored of the total grinding fest and think it is a waste of time.

    "Hey, what are you playing"
    "Oh, that is a nice car game, I play it for over 550 days now"
    "So, and you can collect nice cars and race them?"
    "Actually, you must enter with the worse car you have, so you can grind ingame cash and gold in the second day of every event. Every 2 weeks there is a big event where you are able to watch a nice prizecar for 3 long days. You can only watch it, because you will never win one, when you don't have invested a big pile of money or a lot of time in finding allies who would grant to work with you to have a small change in actually winning that car. Oh, and grinding all that gold you are maybe able to buy 1 or 2 packs, out of 15 which will give you 98% chance on a not so good car you already have 5 of. But, maybe you are able to pull the other 2%, and you find yourself a top of the bill car, which you can tune. Not that that makes any difference, because you face many other players who have that car multiple times tuned to the max."
    "So in basic you waste a lot of time grinding and you end up with a mediocre carcollection?"
    "Mmmh, yes, that is what this game is about"

    Would anyone believe that? Don't think so.
    So I stopped grinding all events, just because it is a waste of time.

    And don't get me wrong. I still love the concept of the game, and all you forumers and others I have virtually met due to this game. But the way this game has turned out into a milkingcow makes me sad and I think I speak for more of us when I say we are desperatily waiting for new content.
    Can you clarify if I’m virtually your friend or your virtual friend?
    Why you always make things more complicated as they are 😂.

    But for you I think it is possible to virtually be my friend. That is, if you want so too 🤣
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jaco said:
    43MK4 said:
    Haha omg here I was brainlessly farming this event and just realized that its a firebird event!
    i guess it’s gonba cost me some tickets now to get back in top 30!
    I only farm daily nowadays. Rest of events only enter last day for grabbing the Ceramic, of which I know could be really frustrating for the newbies which were hoping for a top 10 notation, but are pushed down by players like me. As I see others doing it as well.
    But guess that is how this game is meant to be played, otherwise there would be more interresting stuff to do
    Why do you only farm dailies and not all other “ceramic” events?
    Because I am bored of the total grinding fest and think it is a waste of time.

    "Hey, what are you playing"
    "Oh, that is a nice car game, I play it for over 550 days now"
    "So, and you can collect nice cars and race them?"
    "Actually, you must enter with the worse car you have, so you can grind ingame cash and gold in the second day of every event. Every 2 weeks there is a big event where you are able to watch a nice prizecar for 3 long days. You can only watch it, because you will never win one, when you don't have invested a big pile of money or a lot of time in finding allies who would grant to work with you to have a small change in actually winning that car. Oh, and grinding all that gold you are maybe able to buy 1 or 2 packs, out of 15 which will give you 98% chance on a not so good car you already have 5 of. But, maybe you are able to pull the other 2%, and you find yourself a top of the bill car, which you can tune. Not that that makes any difference, because you face many other players who have that car multiple times tuned to the max."
    "So in basic you waste a lot of time grinding and you end up with a mediocre carcollection?"
    "Mmmh, yes, that is what this game is about"

    Would anyone believe that? Don't think so.
    So I stopped grinding all events, just because it is a waste of time.

    And don't get me wrong. I still love the concept of the game, and all you forumers and others I have virtually met due to this game. But the way this game has turned out into a milkingcow makes me sad and I think I speak for more of us when I say we are desperatily waiting for new content.
    Can you clarify if I’m virtually your friend or your virtual friend?
    Why you always make things more complicated as they are 😂.

    But for you I think it is possible to virtually be my friend. That is, if you want so too 🤣
    I’d be honoured. 
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10
    Accepted answers the day after are not funny
    Post edited by Jaco on
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10

    Accepted answers the day after are not funny
    Post edited by Jaco on
Sign In or Register to comment.