Citroën BX 4TC Finals

Comments

• sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How looks the EU server numbers please?
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    And US 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    @XA2 we era in same bracket, don't know if my hand is good enough for gold tier...
    last time i check, EU server, we are in 250 players!!
  • JerryRajerJerryRajer Member Posts: 8
    @Mikethemeat @ZotZe @grandvache Would really appreciate it if you guys could avoid me... Trying to get into the top 8 (:
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    No Chance for T1
    edited May 12
    @Nei_Viv we are in same bracket, how looks hands in gold tier?
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Member Posts: 18
    mauro07 said:
    @Nei_Viv we are in same bracket, how looks hands in gold tier?
    A lot of Audi S8 and RS7
    I take screenshots when I have a ticket if you want. 
  • EAmaralEAmaral Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Anyone on this bracket?

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mikethemeat @ZotZe @grandvache Would really appreciate it if you guys could avoid me... Trying to get into the top 8 (:
    No probs, if you can get up here we can certainly avoid you.  I’ll try and actively help you if I can.
    All this special cars as citroen need an adjustement about rq, rq26 is too low imho
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    All this special cars as citroen need an adjustement about rq, rq26 is too low imho
    The RQ calculator tests cars on wet tracks as well as dry, so off-road (and slick) tyred cars tend to have low RQs for their level of performance on their optimal surface. 
    I know but if you see some competitors of this car or metro, have a little difference of rq but a great difference about stats...
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    I know but if you see some competitors of this car or metro, have a little difference of rq but a great difference about stats...
    Because the 4wd only makes a real different on the dirt tracks but the RQ Is a result of performance across all sorts of tracks and surfaces.

they really ought to bring out some high RQ rally cars that you can get from packs, otherwise the advantage of the metro/Citroen/Porsche is just too great.
  • LorskyLorsky Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    EAmaral said:
    Anyone on this bracket?

I am at there
  • EAmaralEAmaral Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Lorsky said:
    EAmaral said:
    Anyone on this bracket?

I am at there
    Ok, will avoid playing againdt you. Thanks for the heads up.  i'm avoiding the forumers i have already recognized in the bracket.
  • LorskyLorsky Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    EAmaral said:
    Lorsky said:
    EAmaral said:
    Anyone on this bracket?

I am at there
    Ok, will avoid playing againdt you. Thanks for the heads up.  i'm avoiding the forumers i have already recognized in the bracket.
    Thanks so much  :)
  • PW2PW2 Member Posts: 42

@Danny I'd appreciate if you could avoid hitting me please! I don't think I can stay in t1 but you never know. Anyone else to avoid? 
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭
    PW2 said:

@Danny I'd appreciate if you could avoid hitting me please! I don't think I can stay in t1 but you never know. Anyone else to avoid? 
    I’ll avoid you. Let’s keep in that top 8!
  • PW2PW2 Member Posts: 42
    Danny said:
    PW2 said:

I’ll avoid you. Let’s keep in that top 8!
    I can't hold top 10, and the frenzy hasn't started yet. Your hand looks good for it though, good luck! 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comfortable T2 after a couple days in smurfland. Really thought I had little chance of even T3 in this one so pleasantly surprised. Usual tosh from an event CF. Is the Acadia even worth keeping, RQ23 usually means food.
    Acadia for me is a keep, not a lot of GMC out... so maybe can be useful
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Comfortable T2 after a couple days in smurfland. Really thought I had little chance of even T3 in this one so pleasantly surprised. Usual tosh from an event CF. Is the Acadia even worth keeping, RQ23 usually means food.
    It's one of if not the best overall off roader AD car, I'd keep it just for that.
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help @TD01055 🙌
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how the 4TC compares to the 6R4? 
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T-4 minutes late join, 5 tickets played (last one was a loss), I was out of the top 10. Event ended, finished 9th. I'm not lucky even when I am. The CF had an RQ19 food ofc.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10th after non stop racing and being in 8th most of the final 30 minutes 😭💔
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 3 for me, didnt bother with this event as my hand was not good enough... Was a bit lucky in my CF. This is also my first R500, shame i didnt got it few weeks ago :smile:
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    Well this was the first final I had a serious chance of getting the prize car in. If the bracket had fallen differently or I'd been able to play until the last minute I could have made 8th. Instead I matched my joint best of 11th.

Getting there, although I doubt the one that gives me my first win will be a car anywhere near as good as the BX.