General Discussion

Citroën BX 4TC Finals

1235»

Comments

• MoogMoog Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    Second successful late join final in a row, after a roughly 10% previous success rate when joining early and spending the weekend fighting in a nightmare bracket. It completely undermines the intended principle of the game, but if it’s what it takes to have a real shot at a prize car, then I’ll keep on doing it. 
    Hi James
    Do you mind sharing what hand you had please?
    Were you 15-0 with those tickets?
    cheers
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    Moog said:
    Second successful late join final in a row, after a roughly 10% previous success rate when joining early and spending the weekend fighting in a nightmare bracket. It completely undermines the intended principle of the game, but if it’s what it takes to have a real shot at a prize car, then I’ll keep on doing it. 
    Hi James
    Do you mind sharing what hand you had please?
    Were you 15-0 with those tickets?
    cheers
    @moog I was 15-0 with those tickets. Hand was: 

Not dreadful, but not enough for T1 in a really competitive bracket. Could have maxed one M3 and put a couple of fuses in the other and the Merc if really needed, but didn’t want to use up that many URs, and I still don’t think that would have been T1 across a 3 day fight. 
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    Thanks @James_Pearce for sharing. I know what you mean about burning URs, I threw a lot at my FR hand, so waiting for a competitive event before I go all in again.