General Discussion

French Rainaissance - French Renaissance (Event)

Comments

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For lack of a 4th epic to use I'm also going wild Rubis.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone maxed the DS Numero 9?

I have mine at 223 currently. Albeit the DS' awful MRA, I guess this is the event for it to shine.
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    nel1978 said:
    @Danny just joint you in this bracket. Let s cooperate, don t know if i can play tier 1 but will try
    Yea let’s give it a go. I can beat everyone else on some tracks but then they can also beat me so will it’ll be a battle
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Has anyone maxed the DS Numero 9?

I have mine at 223 currently. Albeit the DS' awful MRA, I guess this is the event for it to shine.
    I don’t have one, but I believe 969 maxes at 3.8/86
  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    nel1978 said:
    @Danny just joint you in this bracket. Let s cooperate, don t know if i can play tier 1 but will try
    I'm with you also. Don't think my hand is T1, so I'll just avoid you guys if need be.
    What s your IGN? 
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nel1978 said:
    Ozzman said:
    nel1978 said:
    I'm with you also. Don't think my hand is T1, so I'll just avoid you guys if need be.
    What s your IGN? 
    I'm Gábor.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14
    @James_Pearce nice come back and cool hand.
    I dont think I can build a lead, will keep trying but I am too vulnerable.
    Let’s see where we get to by tomorrow but I think #2 will be a bit of a battle.
    Not hitting you in the meantime.

edit: ok I hit you once to test a result, wont do it again!
    Post edited by TD42792 on
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    What's better for city streets and hairpin, is it the Peugeot 205 or the Metropolis 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's better for city streets and hairpin, is it the Peugeot 205 or the Metropolis 
    Metropolis, particularly on medium:

BoxtaS said:
    Metropolis, particularly on medium:

Thank you
    Anyone here?

• StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    @Bucks73 could you please avoid hitting me if possible, just trying to get a ceramic. Thanks.

• Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    @Bucks73 could you please avoid hitting me if possible, just trying to get a ceramic. Thanks.

As long as the guy above me stops hitting me then it won’t be an issue. I’d be more concerned with the whales that are still to come anyway. 
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited May 14
    Bucks73 said:
    As long as the guy above me stops hitting me then it won’t be an issue. I’d be more concerned with the whales that are still to come anyway. 
    Two of the big whales are already here, and he's not hitting you for me though. :smile:
    There probably are not many whales remaining to join.
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
  • TsjerkTsjerk Member Posts: 31
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hi, just spotted you as well. Don’t think he’s cooperating with Holoman, just hitting easier targets. Suggest we try to build up a gap to those below us, and then play it out for second place? 
    Sure, been hitting holoman, will try and keep going, lets see who can perhaps get to #2 when cars are upgraded
    Yes I know Holoman and not racing him...He is old forum member but he don't want to be on forum anymore.
    I will try avoid you

@krystian, it’s ok if you are helping holo guy, just tell me if that is the case so I stop trying for tier 1 :)
    Pretty sure I have a better hand than him
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hi, just spotted you as well. Don’t think he’s cooperating with Holoman, just hitting easier targets. Suggest we try to build up a gap to those below us, and then play it out for second place? 
    Sure, been hitting holoman, will try and keep going, lets see who can perhaps get to #2 when cars are upgraded
    Yes I know Holoman and not racing him...He is old forum member but he don't want to be on forum anymore.
    I will try avoid you

@krystian, it’s ok if you are helping holo guy, just tell me if that is the case so I stop trying for tier 1 :)
    I wish I could help everyone.Sorry man.Holo man can beat you on 3-4 tracks too
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    I will try avoid you

Ok fair enough, you are bullying me out of tier 1 to help holo, part of the game I guess.
    Now I really feel like spending stupid gold and fusing lol

@Dabigp you must join me it's quite up here 😂😂 lets secure tier one, I can beat everyone in every tracks except no.2 in some tracks only
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    Bucks73 said:
    Two of the big whales are already here, and he's not hitting you for me though. :smile:
    There probably are not many whales remaining to join.
    Yeah there are a couple already. All good mate, will avoid you now that you’ve given me the heads up that you’re a forumer. 
    Tsjerk said:
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    You are 7th right now if you can climb near me would be great whats your hand?
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭
    Tsjerk said:
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    My hand is not strong enough atm, i pulled my first metropolis before...maybe after i maxed it i can climb a bit
  • TsjerkTsjerk Member Posts: 31
    Tsjerk said:
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    I'm in rank 1 with you now, I can beat most players on all tracksets
    Tsjerk said:
    Tsjerk said:
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    Yeah and @Dabigb with us good work guys💪🏻💪🏻
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    I will try avoid you

Ok fair enough, you are bullying me out of tier 1 to help holo, part of the game I guess.

If he left the forum then he’s dead to me. 

Not that it makes any difference as I’m miles behind the three of you. 
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    I will try avoid you

Took care of it, I dont like being bullied, lol. It should have been a fair fight for #2 spot, but they pushed it to ticket spam.
    I guess Hutch is the winner here :)
    Thanks for the support!

Tsjerk said:
    Tsjerk said:
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    Can you push the third and fourth player down
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    I will try avoid you

Took care of it, I dont like being bullied, lol. It should have been a fair fight for #2 spot, but they pushed it to ticket spam.
    I guess Hutch is the winner here :)
    Thanks for the support!

How much have you spent on gold for tickets?