General Discussion

French Rainaissance - French Renaissance (Event)

Comments

• TsjerkTsjerk Member Posts: 31
    Tsjerk said:
    Tsjerk said:
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    You are 7th right now if you can climb near me would be great whats your hand?
    I'm in rank 1 with you now, I can beat most players on all tracksets
    Can you push the third and fourth player down
    I will try but you are pushed down at the moment
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Tsjerk said:
    Tsjerk said:
    Tsjerk said:
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    Good, I missed the last minutes after spending 500gold, what have you done?
  • TsjerkTsjerk Member Posts: 31
    Tsjerk said:
    Tsjerk said:
    Tsjerk said:
    Dabigp said:
    Anyone here?

Im there supi suphaphon 
    Welcome mate💪🏻💪🏻
    Im 09376 or Tsjerk Lek 
    Good, I missed the last minutes after spending 500gold, what have you done?
    I stayed in tier 1, got only food in the carbon fiber
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    2v1, I win. That was fun.
    Fairy tale came true, 1 guy against 2 big whales and even a nice car on top of that! Congrats
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:
    Fairy tale came true, 1 guy against 2 big whales and even a nice car on top of that! Congrats
    More like holoman didn’t race for the last 2hrs for a man’s dream to come true, so enjoy while you can. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:
    More like holoman didn’t race for the last 2hrs for a man’s dream to come true, so enjoy while you can. 
    When will I not be able to enjoy any more!? Something will happen to me?

And yes Holo raced in the last 2 hours. Why would you even say he did not?
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

He gained 2 wins when you started ticket spamming until the end, you really think it was him doing? Think again Jon snow :wink:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

He gained 2 wins when you started ticket spamming until the end, you really think it was him doing? Think again Jon snow :wink:
    Wrong, he got 4 wins within 1h40mn. So he was playing his tickets, just not buying.
    If he had started to buy there was a possibility I would keep buying to maintain my 200 pts lead.
    I believe my upgraded hand meant he could only beat me on 2 or 3 tracks, while I could beat him on the 4 track sets.
    The only way they could get holo to win is if both @krystian and holo spammed tickets for 90mn, which they decided not to do.

Why are making these points though? What are you trying to say? That it is impossible to win against Holo with a superior hand?
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

First you threaten me to “enjoy while I can”, then you insult me calling me “jon snow”.
    What is your problem, something to prove?
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

Wrong, he got 4 wins within 1h40mn. So he was playing his tickets, just not buying.
    If he had started to buy there was a possibility I would keep buying to maintain my 200 pts lead.
    I believe my upgraded hand meant he could only beat me on 2 or 3 tracks, while I could beat him on the 4 track sets.
    The only way they could get holo to win is if both @krystian and holo spammed tickets for 90mn, which they decided not to do.

Why are making these points though? What are you trying to say? That it is impossible to win against Holo with a superior hand?
    Mate, I didn’t play the last 2 hours because I felt a sleep and I didn’t buy tickets at all. Have a nice day enjoy your victory! 
    Olli8888 said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

Mate, I didn’t play the last 2 hours because I felt a sleep and I didn’t buy tickets at all. Have a nice day enjoy your victory! 

At least you got some sleep.

Still dont know how you could have won even if you had spammed tickets. I would have done the same and I had an overall better hand for this event.

I dont mean to antagonise but this whole thing of whales trying to bully smaller players (both in the game and on the forum), making threats and insults, pretending they didnt win because they had an excuse or decided not to win is full of weird ego glorifying.
    edited May 16
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

Things happen because people decide for it to happen on multiple parties, this is just a small world in here that you may wanna explore more. All I can tell you is your last assumption was correct :smile:
    TD42792 said:
    Olli8888 said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

Still dont know how you could have won even if you had spammed tickets. I would have done the same and I had an overall better hand for this event.

I dont mean to antagonise but this whole thing of whales trying to bully smaller players (both in the game and on the forum), making threats and insults, pretending they didnt win because they had an excuse or decided not to win is full of weird ego glorifying.
    All good, what goes around comes around, don’t worry. At least I made you maxing your epics you wouldn’t deserve it without that and without spending some gold!
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

Things happen because people decide for it to happen on multiple parties, this is just a small world in here that you may wanna explore more. All I can tell you is your last assumption was correct :smile:
    Been playing this game pretty much since the beginning. And I certainly do not want to explore this small creepy world you refer to, if it exists :)
    What I can tell you is that you are wrong, based on facts, not suppositions.

If you want to believe you and your mates in your clan are unbeatable and rule TD, deciding who wins what when, coming on the forum and trying to scare people with cryptic fallacious comments then I dont think we have much more to disucss.

Trust me I know in 99% of events I have no hope of winning against a guy like Holo. It just so happens I have been super lucky with my FR pulls and had just enough food with my poor F2P garage to build a good hand that could beat a whale in this particular event. Why is it so hard to believe?
    Olli8888 said:
    TD42792 said:
    Olli8888 said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

All good, what goes around comes around, don’t worry. At least I made you maxing your epics you wouldn’t deserve it without that and without spending some gold!
    Here we go again. Threats.

What will come around? You will kick me down while I am on the ground in another event? I am F2P, so I could not care less lol. I dont care if I miss a prize car or ceramic.

And so now you admit I deserve the win with my maxed epic? Lol, just a minute ago you said I won because you fell asleep.

What should I have done differently? Bow to your name and let you win this event because I should be scared of your buddies ganging on me in the game in other events?

I had a chance at winning, I took it and won, fair and square. Isnt this what this game, any game, is supposed to be about?
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hi, just spotted you as well. Don’t think he’s cooperating with Holoman, just hitting easier targets. Suggest we try to build up a gap to those below us, and then play it out for second place? 
    Sure, been hitting holoman, will try and keep going, lets see who can perhaps get to #2 when cars are upgraded
    Yes I know Holoman and not racing him...He is old forum member but he don't want to be on forum anymore.
    I will try avoid you

@krystian, it’s ok if you are helping holo guy, just tell me if that is the case so I stop trying for tier 1 :)
    Pretty sure I have a better hand than him
    I wish I could help everyone.Sorry man.Holo man can beat you on 3-4 tracks too
    Ok fair enough, you are bullying me out of tier 1 to help holo, part of the game I guess.
    Now I really feel like spending stupid gold and fusing lol

- Sorry, I cant help you
    Whay did you say, man?  are you bullying me? 
    - I cant help everyone
    Oh you silly bully, I will fight you now, my **** got rage on
    Look-look, everyone! I WON AGAINST A BULLY, NO ONE CAN BULLY TD42792 !
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

Been playing this game pretty much since the beginning. And I certainly do not want to explore this small creepy world you refer to, if it exists :)

If you want to believe you and your mates in your clan are unbeatable and rule TD, deciding who wins what when, coming on the forum and trying to scare people with cryptic fallacious comments then I dont think we have much more to disucss.

Trust me I know in 99% of events I have no hope of winning against a guy like Holo. It just so happens I have been super lucky with my FR pulls and had just enough food with my poor F2P garage to build a good hand that could beat a whale in this particular event. Why is it so hard to believe?
    What you did in the event by believing yourself is the result of your bravery, which is good to that extend. But what you did after by gloriously making false claim is just naive. If whales like holo stays humble, maybe there’s got be a reason, don’t you think? We’ve no interest in encountering you or waste a single gold on you if I met you, you don’t deserve it, so don’t be so scared :smile:
    TimBut said:
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    krystian said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hi, just spotted you as well. Don’t think he’s cooperating with Holoman, just hitting easier targets. Suggest we try to build up a gap to those below us, and then play it out for second place? 
    Sure, been hitting holoman, will try and keep going, lets see who can perhaps get to #2 when cars are upgraded
    Yes I know Holoman and not racing him...He is old forum member but he don't want to be on forum anymore.
    I will try avoid you

@krystian, it’s ok if you are helping holo guy, just tell me if that is the case so I stop trying for tier 1 :)
    Pretty sure I have a better hand than him
    I wish I could help everyone.Sorry man.Holo man can beat you on 3-4 tracks too
    Ok fair enough, you are bullying me out of tier 1 to help holo, part of the game I guess.
    Now I really feel like spending stupid gold and fusing lol

- Sorry, I cant help you
    Whay did you say, man?  are you bullying me? 
    - I cant help everyone
    Oh you silly bully, I will fight you now, my **** got rage on
    Look-look, everyone! I WON AGAINST A BULLY, NO ONE CAN BULLY TD42792 !
    How would you play if #1 is pushing you out of #2 spot to protect his buddy who has an inferior hand?
    And yes, look look everyone, I got a nice win!!

Didnt anticipate this would bruise egos that much though...
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    Dabigp said:
    TD42792 said:

What you did in the event by believing yourself is the result of your bravery, which is good to that extend. But what you did after by gloriously making false claim is just naive. If whales like holo stays humble, maybe there’s got be a reason, don’t you think? We’ve no interest in encountering you or waste a single gold on you if I met you, you don’t deserve it, so don’t be so scared :smile:
    Very glad to hear I dont deserve your mighty wrath lol.

Sorry if I hurt any feelings by posting a 2v1 win. That was not the intention.
    For the record I did not make one single false claim in this entire thread. Please tell me what you think are false claims.

Holo does what he wants, stay humble or brag. I wouldnt mind if he brags about big wins, in fact I would find it more entertaining than a lot of the repetitive boring content on this forum.
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is holoman?
    Ultimate said:
    Who is holoman?
    Someone who commands a lot of respect. If you ever cross his path in an event just look the other way and let him win, otherwise his mighty clan of super whales will hunt you down in TD and attack you on the forum until you quit for good.
    Does he have a forum profile?
    TD42792 said:
    Ultimate said:
    Who is holoman?
    Someone who commands a lot of respect. If you ever cross his path in an event just look the other way and let him win, otherwise his mighty clan of super whales will hunt you down in TD and attack you on the forum until you quit for good.
    If that’s true then why aren’t you still here? It’s not that we’ve got a bit ego, but you just don’t get enough love at home :lol:
    This is why I don’t watch TV shows like “Neighbours”. The drama is so thick I can’t follow it 
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ultimate said:
    Who is holoman?
    If that’s true then why aren’t you still here? It’s not that we’ve got a bit ego, but you just don’t get enough love at home :lol:
    Meh
    TD42792 said:
    jczero said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ultimate said:
    Who is holoman?
    Meh
    Muh