General Discussion

ME Four-Twelve Qualifiers - Road Trip (Event)

24

Comments

  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Hate to say this but ... I'm not entering 
    Think the games about done for me now :( 
    Too much effort for zero reward .
    Cant stomach another ceramic , cabons mostly disappointments and prize car battles have become too much effort for constant failure. 

    It's been good and I'm sticking it in the forums till maybe a patch can change things around .

    Hear ya mate, glad that you'll stick to the forums for a while. Maybe for the time being, just do the daily login to keep those free rewards up.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Hate to say this but ... I'm not entering 
    Think the games about done for me now :( 
    Too much effort for zero reward .
    Cant stomach another ceramic , cabons mostly disappointments and prize car battles have become too much effort for constant failure. 

    It's been good and I'm sticking it in the forums till maybe a patch can change things around .
    A break is as good as a quit 👍
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pulsatingstar @ZotZe See you in the same bracket, happy to avoid you. @ZotZe - if memory serves me, didn’t you once have a bit of a clash with Henrik Madsen, king of the ticket-spammers? He’s in our bracket too...
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    Anyone?


  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    @Pulsatingstar @ZotZe See you in the same bracket, happy to avoid you. @ZotZe - if memory serves me, didn’t you once have a bit of a clash with Henrik Madsen, king of the ticket-spammers? He’s in our bracket too...
    I'm nowhere in this one. Will just do enough for the ceramic, good luck to you guys after a CF
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    Anyone?


    @ManU_B at P5.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Pasha said:
    Anyone?


    @ManU_B at P5.
    Daniel Tadych
  • ojlerouxojleroux Member Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

    Anyone from the forums on this bracket? 
    Me, don’t know how high I will get though. 
    Me too  ;)
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty tough bracket we find ourselves in @ppedras , maybe T2 isn't that secure for me but i'll work for it.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ojleroux said:

    Anyone from the forums on this bracket? 
    Me, don’t know how high I will get though. 
    Me too  ;)
    Good luck. 👍🏻
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only person that wants this Jag more than the prize car. 🤔
    You don't have it yet? For your garage and amount of time played I thought for sure you would.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17
    Am I the only person that wants this Jag more than the prize car. 🤔
    You don't have it yet? For your garage and amount of time played I thought for sure you would.
    Jaguar is probably my weakest brand, only semi-decent one I “had” was the RQ27 one, which I sold. It’s getting better now with the project 8 and I’d love to add this one. Burning through all my epics (stock and fused) on upgrades to win it. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only person that wants this Jag more than the prize car. 🤔
    Agreed.  I don't have one either.
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    Anyone with me want to get bullied?
    I’d go with 2/4/6, but please lay low profile when you bully them, since we are not allowed to talk about it here :lol:
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    krystian said:
    Anyone with me want to get bullied?
    I’d go with 2/4/6, but please lay low profile when you bully them, since we are not allowed to talk about it here :lol:
    Good pick.Avoidnig Claus Pedro and Tobias rest can burn in hell :p
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    jczero said:
    krystian said:
    Anyone with me want to get bullied?
    I’d go with 2/4/6, but please lay low profile when you bully them, since we are not allowed to talk about it here :lol:
    Good pick.Avoidnig Claus Pedro and Tobias rest can burn in hell :p
    Hey!  cant you show us minions the perfect hand for this?
    :)
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    Anyone with me want to get bullied?
    I’m Tobias Pettersson in that bracket, please avoid if i’m ever in range 👍
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    jczero said:
    krystian said:
    Anyone with me want to get bullied?
    I’d go with 2/4/6, but please lay low profile when you bully them, since we are not allowed to talk about it here :lol:
    Good pick.Avoidnig Claus Pedro and Tobias rest can burn in hell :p
    Hey!  cant you show us minions the perfect hand for this?
    :)
    Using this.Not saying it's best line up but working for me
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friendlies? Enemies?

  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Friendlies? Enemies?

    Know Gu
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Friendlies? Enemies?

    me and i see David E.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Friendlies? Enemies?

    me and i see David E.
    you are on brown list
  • TsjerkTsjerk Member Posts: 31
    Ozzman said:
    Pasha said:
    Anyone?


    @ManU_B at P5.
    I'm in your groop too
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    Hey @jczero , nice to see you , you did not quit finally ahah ? Hey @krystian mate 👋 , still on top as usual 😎
    I’m in this bracket , i know by name @LittleEnosBurdette and will avoid you (but i dont think you’ll need help on this one ^^) , if some guys want to team up to at least secure top10 avoiding each other i’m in , dont think i can stay on top3 , those jag price cars are tough to deal with on wet... climbed on top3 due to many dry sets luck where the 2/11 GT4/P1 combo is dominant , well good luck everyone 💪



    Am I the only person that wants this Jag more than the prize car. 🤔
    Nah i want this car badly , dont have it , has incredible MRA but will be downgraded for sure due to too many complains (by those who havent one i suppose ? 😂)
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are pretty certain that the finals will be X5 UK convertibles, no prizecars right? 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Hey @jczero , nice to see you , you did not quit finally ahah ? Hey @krystian mate 👋 , still on top as usual 😎
    I’m in this bracket , i know by name @LittleEnosBurdette and will avoid you (but i dont think you’ll need help on this one ^^) , if some guys want to team up to at least secure top10 avoiding each other i’m in , dont think i can stay on top3 , those jag price cars are tough to deal with on wet... climbed on top3 due to many dry sets luck where the 2/11 GT4/P1 combo is dominant , well good luck everyone 💪



    Am I the only person that wants this Jag more than the prize car. 🤔
    Nah i want this car badly , dont have it , has incredible MRA but will be downgraded for sure due to too many complains (by those who havent one i suppose ? 😂)
    Yeh I won’t be able to hold down top 3 I don’t think. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sign In or Register to comment.