General Discussion

ME Four-Twelve Prelims - Road Trip (Event)

Comments

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    greddy said:
    @Numar 29800
    A little higher than me (21k) , using same hand with the P1 , easy 5-0 so far , even picked first choice 4 times , but we only are like 30 in the pool , we’ll see , btw i’m with you @Jaco , currently just behind you 👋 fanosh ;)

Post edited by Numar on
  • malsmals Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    Stupid event. We are sitting in top7 probably and cant win each other, just tie.  

Change your hand
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    greddy said:
    I am using 720s, furai, r500, beat and rq14 mx5... Doesnt work.. Jumping between 20 and 30. 
    This was going to be my hand, with the P1 subbed for the 720S.  What are stronger hands using?
    Strongest hands are running
    • P1, 787B, R500, RQ11 MX-5, Beat
    • P1. 787B, Furai, RQ12 Caterham, Beat
    • P1, 720S, Furai, RQ9 RX-7, Beat
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    HeissRod said:
    greddy said:
    I am using 720s, furai, r500, beat and rq14 mx5... Doesnt work.. Jumping between 20 and 30. 
    This was going to be my hand, with the P1 subbed for the 720S.  What are stronger hands using?
    Strongest hands are running
    • P1, 787B, R500, RQ11 MX-5, Beat
    • P1. 787B, Furai, RQ12 Caterham, Beat
    • P1, 720S, Furai, RQ9 RX-7, Beat
    Don't have a 720S or 787B.  My only other McLaren is a 696 12C.
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭

Forumer here?
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    Ironically my bracket stays with 100 players since some hours...anybody in other brackets experiences the same?
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    greddy said:
    @Numar 29800
    A little higher than me (25k) , using same hand with the P1 , easy 5-0 so far , even picked first choice 4 times , but we only are like 30 in the pool , we’ll see , btw i’m with you @Jaco , currently just behind you 👋 fanosh ;)

Yeah, saw you.
    I am waiting for the whales to jump in and humiliate me in the end
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically, you need a P1 and a 787b to win... a food B and 1xCF.

Genuis. I Might not even bother entering tbh. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

No, if you have that, you probably win a C and CF. 
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    poldeee said:
    Hi @TreyWelsh @Tesseracthh @nel1978 ; and anyone else :) my hand is t2 at best, so pls don't hit me too hard thanks :D
    Coming up from smurfland. Not sure if i can reach t2.
    If so, i would be pleased if you could avoid me. 
    Ig: Matthias schmidt / 56888
  • starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Gentox90 said:

Forumer here? 

That's me on top, if I can I'll help you.. 
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    BoxtaS said:

In my bracket top10 is impossible without few upgrades on 787B or P1. 720s is not enough. 

With some lucky sets i managed to get to 12th and now i know that i can relax and dont bother with tier 2 anymore. 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m bouncing between 6-15 with a 333 787b, 369 620R and a maxed 2-11. I suffer on tge test bowl trackset
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m too late to smarf effectively, so I think I’ll try a 5 minute wonder tomorrow night. So to speak. 

This tri-series has not gone well really. I guess the trophy brackets have been set higher than usual? 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds about right, these brackets are brutally hard and i say that as someone who’s seemingly been Lucky with my brackets 😱
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds about right, these brackets are brutally hard and i say that as someone who’s seemingly been Lucky with my brackets 😱
    I think someone mentioned the first event was an 8k trophy bracket. Nuts. These events are among the hardest out there
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m clinging onto T1 in ours with 666 P1, 333 787B, 699 Lotus 340R, 969 Nissan 350Z Roadster, and 969 Beat. Already have the T1 TVR so want it for food, but T2 wouldn’t be a disaster. Can’t justify using more food on the 787B or P1 as they can’t ever be used in a final. 
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    ZotZe said:
    Anzatoro said:

I got material for 1 fuse, considering this event where would you put it guys? On engine or weight?
    Would Save the food for a final where you need a fuse in a good car.... this car will never be usefull at all.
    This car is one of the most useful cars in my garage, i use it very often in several events (my best UK legendary).

Never be useful at all?
    I really dont know what you are talking about, you are either a new player or a player with P1 and such, either way its not relevant to me.
    Take the Second Option... but if it is your only legendary, then go and Feed your rare As into it... but for a prelims i would never do that.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    Lets try this again....in the correct thread. :D

@JackyQu ... just landed in your bracket.  Any other friendlies in here?

• JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Yep, Aaron and Lorsky are my friends, just attack me If u want t1, Thanks
  • 0liver770liver77 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    The P1 is the key. Without no chance!
    I tried this hands:

I will only finish in tier 2 ;-)
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:

Yep, Aaron and Lorsky are my friends, just attack me If u want t1, Thanks
    I am here too
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    edited May 22

Anyone in this bracket to mutual avoid?

I am TD02186 or Anzatoro Hiomiganzo
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m clinging onto T1 in ours with 666 P1, 333 787B, 699 Lotus 340R, 969 Nissan 350Z Roadster, and 969 Beat. Already have the T1 TVR so want it for food, but T2 wouldn’t be a disaster. Can’t justify using more food on the 787B or P1 as they can’t ever be used in a final. 
    So there are people putting additional fuses into Legendaries in order to win an average UR instead of an average SR. Some of them are putting fuses into to a P1 or 787B which they can’t then use in the final. What on earth is going on with players these days? 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there are people putting additional fuses into Legendaries in order to win an average UR instead of an average SR. Some of them are putting fuses into to a P1 or 787B which they can’t then use in the final. What on earth is going on with players these days? 
    P1 and 787 are some of the most useful cars in the game. So there is still plenty of events where they can be used. I can’t really afford it myself as f2p but p2w for sure have more epics than me.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see @DeserT , @ZotZe ; and @viddy1 . any more forumers around?

• TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 595 ✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    Gentox90 said:

Forumer here? 

That's me on top, if I can I'll help you.. 
    I'm at 11th. Topi Dives.
    I recognized @Ernst_Womo