General Discussion

ME Four-Twelve Prelims - Road Trip (Event)

124

Comments

  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how fill EU brackets?
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds about right, these brackets are brutally hard and i say that as someone who’s seemingly been Lucky with my brackets 😱
    I’m clinging onto T1 in ours with 666 P1, 333 787B, 699 Lotus 340R, 969 Nissan 350Z Roadster, and 969 Beat. Already have the T1 TVR so want it for food, but T2 wouldn’t be a disaster. Can’t justify using more food on the 787B or P1 as they can’t ever be used in a final. 
    So there are people putting additional fuses into Legendaries in order to win an average UR instead of an average SR. Some of them are putting fuses into to a P1 or 787B which they can’t then use in the final. What on earth is going on with players these days? 

    Is that Nissan better than Mazda RX7 Spirit R? 
  • malsmals Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Killer hand


  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    Lets try this again....in the correct thread. :D

    @JackyQu ... just landed in your bracket.  Any other friendlies in here?



    Yep, Aaron and Lorsky are my friends, just attack me If u want t1, Thanks
    Thanks.  I'll try to avoid doing that as much as possible.  Can you ask them know to avoid me?
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    Lets try this again....in the correct thread. :D

    @JackyQu ... just landed in your bracket.  Any other friendlies in here?



    Yep, Aaron and Lorsky are my friends, just attack me If u want t1, Thanks
    Thanks.  I'll try to avoid doing that as much as possible.  Can you ask them know to avoid me?
    We just blowed up... If me and Aaron want to join, the game would crash
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    Lets try this again....in the correct thread. :D

    @JackyQu ... just landed in your bracket.  Any other friendlies in here?



    Yep, Aaron and Lorsky are my friends, just attack me If u want t1, Thanks
    Thanks.  I'll try to avoid doing that as much as possible.  Can you ask them know to avoid me?
    And this is Lorsky’s
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem.  Can't enter the event.  I certainly hope others in the bracket can't either.
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I have the same problem.  Can't enter the event.  I certainly hope others in the bracket can't either.
    I messaged support. Nothing back so far. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prelims are working again. 

    @JackyQu @mazeoops - Leandro showed up in second place out of nowhere.  I've sent him back down.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    how fill EU brackets?
    You can join ours, we have Eric Shih now in
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    mauro07 said:
    how fill EU brackets?
    You can join ours, we have Eric Shih now in
    I’d hate to miss that...! 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Prelims are working again. 

    @JackyQu @mazeoops - Leandro showed up in second place out of nowhere.  I've sent him back down.
    We are fixed, but meanwhile in Asia Server....
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    Damn before work 30-0 , after work 30-5 and Mr Eric Shih joined 😭 
    His team all 699 but the beat , P1/787b/r500/mx5 RF/Beat , 70k trophies , Eu bracket 287/300 now

    @Jaco , stay around mate i can help you get that third spot cleaning around you (for now) , we’ll see if another whale’s joining 🤫
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    Prelims are working again. 

    @JackyQu @mazeoops - Leandro showed up in second place out of nowhere.  I've sent him back down.
    We are fixed, but meanwhile in Asia Server....
    Dang, that sucks.  Which of your friends cannot play?
  • viddy1viddy1 Member Posts: 71
    I see @DeserT , @ZotZe ; and @viddy1 . any more forumers around?

    Hopefully I can stay top 10 🤞
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    Prelims are working again. 

    @JackyQu @mazeoops - Leandro showed up in second place out of nowhere.  I've sent him back down.
    We are fixed, but meanwhile in Asia Server....
    Dang, that sucks.  Which of your friends cannot play?
    He is not in the forum, he just started to play this game, hope hutch can fix this problem as soon as possible 
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    Numar said:
    Damn before work 30-0 , after work 30-5 and Mr Eric Shih joined 😭 
    His team all 699 but the beat , P1/787b/r500/mx5 RF/Beat , 70k trophies , Eu bracket 287/300 now

    @Jaco , stay around mate i can help you get that third spot cleaning around you (for now) , we’ll see if another whale’s joining 🤫
    I'll try, but with all these 5 million players the brackets fill superfast. NOT! And there is enough room left for that few left-over whales to join. See more strong hands surrounding us.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm in but withou Eric!! :D :D
  • LeandroMLeandroM Member Posts: 1
    HeissRod said:
    Prelims are working again. 

    @JackyQu @mazeoops - Leandro showed up in second place out of nowhere.  I've sent him back down.
    Yeah
    .. Sadly I didn't understand anything that happened
  • starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    @Ernst_Womo do you need some help for tier1? 
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 597 ✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    @starpino77 i need some help :)
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    i'm in but withou Eric!! :D :D
    Is it a new bracket? 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes... a new one!! :)
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    Anyone in this bracket? I keep getting knocked out the Top 10.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I can't even get tier 3 in an event. Way too many mclarens that are tuned up in this event 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I can't even get tier 3 in an event. Way too many mclarens that are tuned up in this event 
    Yikes!
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭


    Should I delete the game?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭


    Should I delete the game?


    Ceramic god satisfied me :)
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    @Ernst_Womo do you need some help for tier1? 
    Thanks for the offer But it was not so important. T2 was ok. 😉
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    mals said:
    HeissRod said:
    kaje73 said:
    I see @TopDrives40778, anyone else here?
    @Destroyer2k11999 ; = TopDrives59720 = David Johnson (name bug)
    @plain333 = Cruisin TopDrives
    Me too

    Mals = Miguel Ángel 
    Hi Miguel. Don’t think I can stay near you guys at the top. My goal is t2. 
Sign In or Register to comment.