General Discussion

ME Four-Twelve Finals - UK Tour (Event)

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, never felt this hopeless since I 've opened my starter pack 481 days ago. This is a last second join for me. :)
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe i can fight for silver with no maxed  S!!! May i have some bonus points for McLaren on bench? 😂😂😂
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Any forumer in this bracket? I’m Andrea Gentile IG.....have to coop for sure with someone to finish in a decent position
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say what you want, t2 prize is actually really juicy. I might even consider fusing something for that. think that'll be enough?

• tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gentox90 said:
    Any forumer in this bracket? I’m Andrea Gentile IG.....have to coop for sure with someone to finish in a decent position
    I’m with you. IG Eduard Danilov
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a dilemma. I’ve got a reasonable choice for my hand and obviously the prize car is the aim, but actually really want the T2 prize (it’s one of my unicorns). If I can get T1 I’ll need to decide if I step back down for T2. 
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been a while a big dog car finals !! Love it even if i dont have any other McLaren than the 12C but i will fight with my r500 and 2/11 ... oh wait no price car 😭 
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    So where exactly is ME-four-twelve good at?

There are better american drag cars, there are better american handling cars.
    Is it only for the top speed?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Car Park on the Pier is still called Car Park. :(
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean it is literally a car park  :D
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:

Collecting dust? 🤷‍♂️
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean it is literally a car park  :D
    Should be called parking lot lol
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:

Collecting dust? 🤷‍♂️
    Well, Hutch have got all the figures right on the front and back of the card (a good start) so assuming the performance of the car matches, it should be the fastest US drag car in the game.

I mean, it's lighter than any Hellcat, Demon, ZR1 or ACR. It's close on weight to cars like the Ford GT and SCG. Yet it has more HP and torque than any of them... unless of course Hutch logic determines these 2004 horsepowers are inferior to all these more modern horsepowers.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 714 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in this bracket?

P.S.: it's full
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    122 675lt, 121 12c, 211 f1gt, 233 r500, 233 2-11, I don’t think I can get the Tier 1......
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 AMG GT already, so I’m going for my unicorn M3 coupe, even if it is pretty rubbish 👍

Good prizes this time, but it seems like the tracksets were chosen to make it as boring as possible. A couple of wet tracks & a bumpy city streets would have made it far more interesting
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    122 675lt, 121 12c, 211 f1gt, 233 r500, 233 2-11, I don’t think I can get the Tier 1......
    That looks similar to my hand. Are you safe for T2? Debating whether to join late..
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    Top hands are expected then, 5x max mclarens or 4x and 1 R500?

how is the bracket filling up?
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    JackyQu said:
    That looks similar to my hand. Are you safe for T2? Debating whether to join late..
    I haven join in yet, still have to upgrade that lotus
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How Eu brackets filling ? only have 1 McLaren so maybe i’ll wait till the big dogs pools fill

Will play this hand , first time i will use the SLR in event but i think i will be disappointed ... only 9 races in 176 days , all tests and any good results in my memory... enough for T2 ?

• BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I can forget T1 when I look at the hands you guys have :-(. I will battle for T2 though !!!

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Could anyone whose entered post some tier 1 hands... I'm finding it hard to believe that for tier 1 maxed out legendaries are needed. Maybe I'm wrong though 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m currently in 3rd with a 369 620R, 363 12C, 633 F1, 969 2-11 and a 996 F-Type Conv. Expecting to drop down a bit but looks like T1 is doable
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    I’m currently in 3rd with a 369 620R, 363 12C, 633 F1, 969 2-11 and a 996 F-Type Conv. Expecting to drop down a bit but looks like T1 is doable
    Ah okay thanks for the insight, I have a fairly comparable hand maybe a bit better. So hopefully I will be fine 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Ah okay thanks for the insight, I have a fairly comparable hand maybe a bit better. So hopefully I will be fine 
    Doable, now... 2 more days untill the end. 
    When I start events with this high hopes at this stage, I normally end out of t3...
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭

Anyone in this bracket want to work together?
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:

Anyone in this bracket want to work together?
    @JakeK is in first
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone with me in this group?