General Discussion

ME Four-Twelve Finals - UK Tour (Event)

1235

Comments

  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah anyone else here to avoid ? 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭
    I see you @Twinkie! How are things looking up? 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭


    For those who entered the event, which tier will this hand land? should I late join?
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LEGENDNADA I'd say boarderline T1/T2 with the unmaxed Superlight. 
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 482 ✭✭✭✭


    For those who entered the event, which tier will this hand land? should I late join?
    In brackets now that's not a tier 1 hand but with a late join who knows 🤷‍♂️ could get lucky 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    @bantel_cat
    same bracket with me TopiDives, @sinner -Allan Coop and @evilprofesseur -TD19389
    Yep. I have zero chance, just hoping I can hold on to Tier 2.
    Should of tried a late entry but the danger there is I might miss Tier 2 or CF completely, plus I was bored
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Anyone from the forum?
  • GustavMartinezGustavMartinez Member Posts: 15
    @MSteeL I see you. How is the event going? 
  • GustavMartinezGustavMartinez Member Posts: 15
    Twinkie said:
    MSteeL said:
    I see you @Twinkie! How are things looking up? 
    Tier 1 atm... whats ur ign again? And i can also see coffee beak... dont know his forums name

    Anyone else here?
    Im in your bracket. I won't target you. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    MSteeL said:
    I see you @Twinkie! How are things looking up? 
    Tier 1 atm... whats ur ign again? And i can also see coffee beak... dont know his forums name

    Anyone else here?
    Im Miha IG, gestuv is @GustavMartinez. Ready to cooperate, but I think Ill have hard time in top 8
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    In case anyone didn’t watch the TD show, they tested the Chrysler against a 12C on the one mile, it only just beats it, looks like it would lose 1/4 and 1/2.
    So best test bowl and 1 mile AD? Ex upgraded hellcats I guess
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    Anyone from the forum?
    Braden is @binner
    Thomas Lou is @Gymopen
    ...and I'm now in that one too 
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 482 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    .... 
  • viddy1viddy1 Member Posts: 71
    Any friendly?
  • GymopenGymopen Member Posts: 24

    Any forumers?
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 482 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone from the forum?
    I'm ign Braden binstock, and Thomas Lou is @Gymopen I sent you a message, we would like to all work together 
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    viddy1 said:
    Any friendly?
    I am here. Valentin Hvalen ingame IIRC. I dont reckon I can get T1 though
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EAmaral @Jhon91 if possible can you guys avoid me? You seem to have a pretty big lead. Thanks!
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Member Posts: 18
    @KTMChris we are in the same bracket. 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    No chance for me with no forum help... Nobody in my bracket... Good luck!
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    475 in my EU bracket right now, so it is like a fresh one will open before the end. For those late late joiners....
  • Jhon91Jhon91 Member Posts: 16
    @EAmaral @Jhon91 if possible can you guys avoid me? You seem to have a pretty big lead. Thanks!
    Sorry man, I did not join the forum earlier, sorry, I hope you got the prize.

  • Jhon91Jhon91 Member Posts: 16
    @samagoichi ;I'm still starting to use this forum and I do not have the habit of always looking, there being a next one you can count on me l
  • EAmaralEAmaral Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Jhon91 said:
    @EAmaral @Jhon91 if possible can you guys avoid me? You seem to have a pretty big lead. Thanks!
    Sorry man, I did not join the forum earlier, sorry, I hope you got the prize.

    @samagoichi you showed up as playable only a couple of times, did avoid both as i recognized your name from forum
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27
    No worries! Yeah i got it @Jhon91
    Thanks a lot @EAmaral ;
    Welcome to the forum to both of you
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange feeling by winning tier 1 prize car and knowing that tier 2 reward would actually be more useful and make my garage stronger.
    In that way my garage took a small step back compared with ones who won tier 2 AMG. 

    Nevertheless I’m perfectly OK with it and happy to see recent improvement in tier 2 rewards for big events hoping this new policy is here to stay. Very nicely balanced and motivating reward system.

    Top players can win unique collectors item while tier 2 players can win a great epic bringing them a step closer to tier 1 garages.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Strange feeling by winning tier 1 prize car and knowing that tier 2 reward would actually be more useful and make my garage stronger.
    In that way my garage took a small step back compared with ones who won tier 2 AMG. 

    Nevertheless I’m perfectly OK with it and happy to see recent improvement in tier 2 rewards for big events hoping this new policy is here to stay. Very nicely balanced and motivating reward system.

    Top players can win unique collectors item while tier 2 players can win a great epic bringing them a step closer to tier 1 garages.
    So you are saying the AMG is better than ME? Many tier 2 players dont have a great USA drag car to begin with. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    43MK4 said:
    Strange feeling by winning tier 1 prize car and knowing that tier 2 reward would actually be more useful and make my garage stronger.
    In that way my garage took a small step back compared with ones who won tier 2 AMG. 

    Nevertheless I’m perfectly OK with it and happy to see recent improvement in tier 2 rewards for big events hoping this new policy is here to stay. Very nicely balanced and motivating reward system.

    Top players can win unique collectors item while tier 2 players can win a great epic bringing them a step closer to tier 1 garages.
    So you are saying the AMG is better than ME? Many tier 2 players dont have a great USA drag car to begin with. 
    In the end the true strength of your garage is being evaluated by hands you can field in big finals.
    Since prize cars are banned from the finals, they are demoted to barely a collectors item on that vital day - reducing their racing value to 0 in that particular situation.
Sign In or Register to comment.