General Discussion

PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

Comments

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It needs to be addressed asap, clubs could be good I think but it’s unplayable as it is really. 

Where’s all the high RQ events too? I think I saw one at 130 yesterday and that was it, all the rest were low. 

And there’s too many repeats and same criteria used, little variation, you end one event and the same event starts again. 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 510 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree on that

I understand there are 3 x Car Restrictions and 3 x ''Track Sets'' (i.e. Sceneic Route) used each 24hr cycle, but that could be upped to 5 or even 7 per 24hr really.

I mean, we've seen 5 x Honda.... I don't think I've seen any other 5 x Manufacturer?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    cant win aaaghhhand their's. 
    Bottom one is clearly sabotaging the event. 
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    cant win aaaghhh
    You joined wrong team mate...blue team rules them all! 
    Not that I care who wins, but was hoping that  at least the one event that I enter every 2 days was going to be a win😭😭😭
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    All but one event currently open to Legacy require 3x Chrysler. Whatever happened to diversifying the criteria?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the total club xp you've earned actually get you anything? As its sitting on just over 1k currently but doesn't have any effect that I can see
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    Does the total club xp you've earned actually get you anything? As its sitting on just over 1k currently but doesn't have any effect that I can see
    My understanding was that as you increase XP, you move up from Rookie to veteran and so on, and you get bigger rewards as your status increases? I could be wrong...

edited June 16
    every event this week. Im tired. Cant win. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely feel you. I was going for MVP in my current one as I havent done one yet. I'm getting hit whilst another legacy player goes unhit and takes over. Meanwhile we're going to lose the match because of 2 players on minus hundreds of points. Sigh.
    Is the game telling me I've played too much clubs today (serious need of cash for ceramics)?
    This legacy event (#66) I just got a server error. Restarted app, back to clubs and tried a 2nd race. Server error again.

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Is the game telling me I've played too much clubs today (serious need of cash for ceramics)?
    This legacy event (#66) I just got a server error. Restarted app, back to clubs and tried a 2nd race. Server error again.

same here
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh don't you just love it? The whole bottom is filled with legacy players on performance tires. 

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the PL9 update, I can only play Hutch bots  :/
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the PL9 update, I can only play Hutch bots  :/
    I haven't upgraded and I suffer under the same issue. 
    edited June 24
    Me too. Dont worry legacy friends. I got this one...lol

I dont understand how midnight took us down 3k despite having no entrants though?!?!
    edited June 24
    club events are broken

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    club events are broken

Elvis is dead. 🕺🏻 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    club events are broken

See ghosts are real
    Who finishes 1st & 2nd?

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 2 day seasons are too short, atleast 4/5 days or go back to 1 week imo.
  • PimPim Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I'm back to racing bots after the update. The other team can race me but I cannot race them - I tried 2 separate events already.
    edited June 25
    Pim said:
    I'm back to racing bots after the update. The other team can race me but I cannot race them - I tried 2 separate events already.
    Same here and I haven't upgraded. Any news from hutch in this affair is highly welcome.

Edit: also I'm winning all the time events but then it's says Top 10 performance
    Post edited by hillclimber on
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 603 admin
    The bot resurgence looks like a side-effect of having people playing in Clubs on two different versions of the game. It should return to normal once everyone is on the new update.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Tim

I have been playing clubs a little bit this week, and I noticed that the event names do not sustain a single set of tracks. Golden sun I marked down as all dry and this week was wet tracks.

If the tracks change then the name is meaningless. I think those event names need to have a particular set of tracks so that people know what cars to put on. Having them change makes it that much harder for players to pick a hand. 
    Yes, I've noticed that also. I wanted to be smart and make notes to myself like: for a Black Forest event you need two draggers and 3 twisty cars. But it's not working since there are certainly more than 4 tracksets for the same event name. Are there like 10 different tracksets, and each event with a certain name contains 4 of them chosen randomly? I wanted to note the sets, but just didn't have the time yet.