General Discussion

PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

Comments

• RawelRawel Member Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some known names in both yellow and blue
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one likes red? 😆 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    So this is normal that every ticket I use throws me to the bot score of the bracket now? 
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shows a 20k+ requirement for me now. I'm at 16k, so still waiting.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which color represents which club?
    Wouldnt it make sense if forumers gather in one? makes psb future communication easier.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the place to post bugs? If so here are a few:
    The event leaderboards still have some issues.
    Labels over 100 are still a bit misplaced:

Also it shows up empty sometimes. After clicking refresh it works, but even when it works it jumps to the end, not to my position.

Event filters work now in the holding pool, but when there are two filters, they still seem to be combined with OR rather than AND.
    and by the way, some questions:
    1. what are we competing for? what are the prizes at the end of the week?
    2. how big is a diference between a prize for owning all 90 zones and a one for owning zero?
    3. what's the point of club xp (and today's club xp)?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And also how long till we can join legacy?
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And also how long till we can join legacy?
    Think you have to join Team Red 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the tracksets and restrictions like?
    edited May 22
    TD01055 said:
    What are the tracksets and restrictions like?
    the three restrictions I've seen so far:
    5x italian
    5x ultra rares, 2x german
    5x saloons
    mostly 100-110 rq, tracks are all over the place
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    there are no connection between clubs and cars, so join any available  club 
    it is almost impossible to keep playing succesfilully all events with only 2 requirements without servicing cars. And I don't wanna spend gold on service.

I hope this is not gonna become a new big way of milking players
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 818 admin
    edited May 22
    Few extra notes:

- The tracksets have names on the event screen, which should be a general indication of the challenges you'll face. Similar to event names. There are lots of different versions of "City & Drag", but it should generally be the same within a day.
    - Rollout relies on server stability and Club balance. iOS still not through review, hoping we can launch tomorrow though.
    - Gold is rewarded at the end of the week, you get rewards similar to the event rewards (instead of number of races, it's number of events, for example), instead of win/defeat, it's first/second/third. The differences between first and third are in cash and gold. You can make up for being in the third best team by being a really good player on the third best team.
    - ClubXP can let you gain ranks and that offers a small boost to your income in each event. It's like a reward for your overall commitment.
    - ClubXP is capped to tell you "you don't have to play 10 events a day". I would like a Daily Reward-like system tied to earning ClubXP. That would be balanced around the daily cap.
    - Legacy (yellow/gold), Midnight (blue), Full Throttle (red)
    Post edited by Hutch_Robin on
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have to choose clubs as soon as you load the game after updating or do you only need to choose when accessing the club event for the first time?
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i play only one event?
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    Once you join a club is it for life or is it a monthly thing ?  Can you change ? 
    it was interesting for a moment, but then it became super boring with all those identical events
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep.. and i don't flip cards... i need some rare or uncommon to upgrade my cars, some money or few gold... i wait a week and hope the things are all good but the game in "club" section seem very slow!!!
  • malsmals Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Not for me. Bored. I still playing only usual events. 

• DannyDanny Member Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    yep.. and i don't flip cards... i need some rare or uncommon to upgrade my cars, some money or few gold... i wait a week and hope the things are all good but the game in "club" section seem very slow!!!
    Do you not cards to flip on a board in club events?
    Go team midnight. What are we doing again? 😂
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    You get some cash as a reward when you defeat opponent team on territory, but there are only bots you race against? 
    This is what the reward screen looks like. A lot of forumers in midnight now 👍
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    What no cards to flip! Rewards must be mega to make up for this
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    mauro07 said:
    What no cards to flip! Rewards must be mega to make up for this
    "lower your expectations" 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭

Tried opening it from an emulator because I can't wait for IOS update. Something is wrong when trying to enter the club section.