PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third, Legacy. Already put a ticket in with support. All three teams tied. End of story. They can’t reason that there is some hidden tie-breaker formula. If there is a tie-breaker formula, it should be public. 
    Yepp, I did the same.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legacy and First
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legacy, first. I don't get it
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    Legacy, first
  • RWareRWare Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    RWare said:
    Yeah I can't read that.

Midnight was awarded 1st though...
    I'm Midnight, it said we came third.
    Yeah derpy me forgot what team I was on.

Legacy. 1st.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    Legacy 1st and I think it has to count the participation of individual player, or something more common, an other error...

Legacy 1st and I think it has to count the participation of individual player, or something more common, an other error...

I played 3 races in a single event and still got first, so this one is probably not it.
    Ok, so it seems the standard answer to this three-way-tie mystery by support is the relevant part of the FAQ:
    "In a case where Clubs have the same amount of sectors leading to a tie, the Club with the highest accumulated score will be the victor."
    My only problem with this is, that this "accumulated score" is not visible anywhere, and that we have seen reports from members of the same team with different end rankings. I'm not really sure though that the actual rewards were also different. Maybe it was just the caption that said "First, Second or Third" that was bugged. I'll just answer this to support and let this go.
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    I got the same response from them. What is this "highest accumulated score"? You either win a segment or you don't - one team goes to zero. Does it mean the accumulation of points your team was able to preserve in all the segments played? Does it mean the accumulation of individual victory points?
    This is by far the vaguest incident and explanation. @Hutch_Tim you are usually good at providing detailed justification for these kinds of issues - can you shed some light on this incident? What are these accumulated scores in teams?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can something different be done about the “no new events in last 240 mins”? The only time I get to play is the evening, and half of the days it’s all closed before the kids are in bed
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    edited September 18
    I like how it is balanced. Legacy has won 7th time in a row. 7th! I'm in Legacy xD

Its raining Gold.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    I like how it is balanced. Legacy has won 7th time in a row. 7th! I'm in Legacy xD

Its raining Gold.
    Not for me. I’m in Legacy and came third last time out. 🤷‍♂️
    Yeah. It was bugged for Legacy and Midnight. I was lucky to get First in random.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why the **** on Twists&Turns there are 3x city streets. It so freaking annoying 
    TimBut said:
    Well there are twists and turns in the city. :) But yeah, the most annoying part of Clubs is that the event names can mean almost anything, and there aren't many where you know what to expect.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    TimBut said:
    Well there are twists and turns in the city. :) But yeah, the most annoying part of Clubs is that the event names can mean almost anything, and there aren't many where you know what to expect.
    What i find more annoying is the fact that nothing has been changed there for many month now! Shows the priorities at Hutch. How hard can it be to adjust the names ?
    Ozzman said:
    TimBut said:
    What i find more annoying is the fact that nothing has been changed there for many month now! Shows the priorities at Hutch. How hard can it be to adjust the names ?
    Good thing - clubs are on low priority and thats for best. With Hutch development speed - it will take A LOT of time to greatly improve it. 
    Better to improve other things.

Bad thing - nothing was improved and who knows when it will. 
    current golden sun with city streets, slalom,. rain, dirt, sand, mixed, drag, hill climb is the craziest **** track set I ever saw. 

@Hutch_Robin  your zx-spectrum is broken
    edited September 20
    Here we go. 

Legacy is very close to win 8th!!! Season in a row.
    At least for me and others lucky ones. Last season I got 1st place rewards.

This is Season 55 fyi.
    REALAIS said:
    Here we go. 

Legacy is very close to win 8th!!! Season in a row.
    At least for me and others lucky ones. Last season I got 1st place rewards.

This is Season 55 fyi.
    Quite impressive considering most of us don't even play clubs
    I can understand. But even one race snipe events give me 1300(~70%)-1700(~25%)-2200(~5%) cash. And I do at least 10 events per day.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely seeing that being the top left club is a bit of a handicap. Legacy came first, what, seven times in a row? But as soon as we're top left, we get destroyed.

Didn't pay too much attention but were we top left any of the times we won?
    I would guess that Top left corner has never won.
    Legacy had 8ish wins in a row.
    It can work, if you have best hand possible. That is some luck. I would say is much rarer that Legendary from ceramic xD
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    When you play a lot of clubs its a common thing though, I have record 82-0, usually its about 65 to 75 when you enter right at the beginning with a five star hand. It doesn't give you any extra reward though and that's just sad.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about fixing the ambigious names in clubevents?! Like today. As we just have seen with the prizeboards you can be very fast at changing things if you like to.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about fixing the ambigious names in clubevents?! Like today. As we just have seen with the prizeboards you can be very fast at changing things if you like to.
    I think Robin mentioned that this was high on the list of things to improve with Clubs