PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

1232425262729»

Comments

• kaje73kaje73 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    Some legacy members get first and some get second this week?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭
    Got second. How did we finish? I don't even bother to look at that anymore...
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    Some legacy members get first and some get second this week?
    I got second.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wondering how many XP points you guys have. Clubs started on May 22, that was 160 days ago. Theoretically you can have at most 8000 XP points. I'm at 6427 right now, so that means I'm playing clubs at 80% of the minimum effort. :)
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Just wondering how many XP points you guys have. Clubs started on May 22, that was 160 days ago. Theoretically you can have at most 8000 XP points. I'm at 6427 right now, so that means I'm playing clubs at 80% of the minimum effort. :)
    3564 😆
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Pretty high for not putting any effort in this mode.  B)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7152, surprisingly. I played it a lot in the 1st couple months. Not so much now.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    7.787 (rank as master)
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3061. Stopped caring a long time ago.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    edited October 29
    I am 16 exp shy from Max exp. Forgot 1 evening...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1873.  I really don't care for it.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    1414. I open it every couple of days to pick up the gold. 
    REALAIS said:
    I am 16 exp shy from Max exp. Forgot 1 evening...
    We probably have a winner.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not quite Ozzman ;)... Im not proud of this haha... But i see clubs as a log in and out bonus, snipe events with easy requirement and it adds up. No fun, no thrill but some scraps to keep the machine running. Now we need to find the ones with perfect scores.

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29
    1000 points i think... i don't play clubs..
    Post edited by mauro07 on
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 40
    800 something. What are the perks of more points? More cash and gold at the end of a season?
  • Twinkie_eeTwinkie_ee Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:
    800 something. What are the perks of more points? More cash and gold at the end of a season?
    More cash per event you enter. Not sure about end of season.
    O__VER said:
    cheminee said:
    More cash per event you enter. Not sure about end of season.
    +2 gold per each rank.
    If someone likes numbers then..

This is 75th season right now.
    Someone is seriously bored here. :)

More likely it is cut-off event?
    edited November 15

And here is perfect example.
    I just started circled event. I am legacy. Midnight cant join event while at least 1 of side events are not won by them. But in same time I can race that event, and Legacy can join very easily and push that event very quickly.

And after that I can take that event screenshot out of context and put, "oh Midnight is bored  from clubs, players are 0 vs 150."

I agree, clubs are booring in general. But you are doing clickbaiting. There is none event empty from any club if that club has access to it. People are playing clubs actively.

But who cares about facts and "why", easier is to make negative posts

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

And here is perfect example.
    I just started circled event. I am legacy. Midnight cant join event while at least 1 of side events are not won by them. But in same time I can race that event, and Legacy can join very easily and push that event very quickly.

And after that I can take that event screenshot out of context and put, "oh Midnight is bored  from clubs, players are 0 vs 150."

I agree, clubs are booring in general. But you are doing clickbaiting. There is none event empty from any club if that club has access to it. People are playing clubs actively.

But who cares about facts and "why", easier is to make negative posts

I think the “bored” comment was relating to the dude who’d gone 41-0 against bots
    edited November 15
    Maybe. But 41 races are not done because he is bored. Its done to secure MVP.

And if you grind clubs for MVP you are happy for Hutch bots. You dont need to waste time to manage multiple hands. 
    edited November 15
    REALAIS said:

And if you grind clubs for MVP you are happy for Hutch bots. You dont need to waste time to manage multiple hands. 
    I know he did it to get MVP, but it's just not worth the time. That's why I said he's bored. :) Didn't mean to sound negative.
    edited November 15
    Ozzman said:
    REALAIS said:

I know he did it to get MVP, but it's just not worth the time. That's why I said he's bored. :) Didn't mean to sound negative.
    It would be worth for 2x cash. I would like to try 2x cash for one day but not for 7 days.