PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

1242526272830»

Comments

• hifichrishifichris Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    It's the same for red team
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    edited November 17
    Blue2moro said:
    No wonder legacy cant catch a break lately. Highlighted area just lost (I got a server error when trying to enter it).
    I go back into clubs after restarting the app and cant even select the gap area to launch a new battle.

Edit: yeah, something going on with clubs. Trying to enter a different event and just get the wheel of infinite loading.

Seems that you are active in another event already.
    "GO TO EVENT" shows only when you are active in event. 5x Chrysler 60 RQ.
    But you try to get in another event. rq95.
    And you cant activate new square event if you are active already existing event.
    What is going on with Legacy recently?
    Logged in this morning and we were losing every single race, at least a dozen of them.
    Nothing. You win some, you lose some. There is small amount of players which are dedicated at clubs with good garages.
    edited November 17
    At this point there is around 685 players in total from all 3 clubs.
    Maximum space possible at the same time 4500.

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    No wonder legacy cant catch a break lately. Highlighted area just lost (I got a server error when trying to enter it).
    I go back into clubs after restarting the app and cant even select the gap area to launch a new battle.

Edit: yeah, something going on with clubs. Trying to enter a different event and just get the wheel of infinite loading.

Seems that you are active in another event already.
    "GO TO EVENT" shows only when you are active in event. 5x Chrysler 60 RQ.
    But you try to get in another event. rq95.
    And you cant activate new square event if you are active already existing event.
    No wasnt active. Just clicked on various other squares and that just happened to be the last I selected before repeatedly tapping the blank space. Regardless of whether I had entered another event or not you can click on other available squares to see entry requirements.
    Okay. You re right. But if you are active in event. And just reopened clubs, Go to event will be yours event. But yeah, you can click around  and it will look the same.

For me clubs works properly without any issues
    edited November 17
    Go to event shows on any event, whether you're active in it or not. I did just manage to go into an event and race so seems the issues this morning have passed.
    New clubs bug appearing for me. Races not being counted. Noticed it after my 4th race it only displayed 2 wins, so had to race more to get my 5 in. I even exited clubs entirely and re-entered in case it was just a display bug.
    All my cars clearly show 7 races done yet only 5 have registered. All 7 were wins against hutch bots.