PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

Comments

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    RWare said:
    I would like to join Legacy!
    Many would. But by the time it is unlocked, we will have disappeared from the map.

mikes said:
    RWare said:
    Many would. But by the time it is unlocked, we will have disappeared from the map.
    Problem is they had legacy closed when the update hit the apple store, so all iPhone high level players had no choice but to join blue or red
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    all 3 clubs open now
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still having issue racing other people. In a group where I have opponents all around me on the leaderboard and in 10 races I have raced Hutch bots 10 times.
  • MikethemeatMikethemeat Posts: 52 ✭✭
    mikes said:
    RWare said:
    They need to close the red club, which I don't believe has been closed at all yet otherwise everyone is going to in there 
    Last I seen from a post it was closed aswell as Legacy, so basically all the low RQ and low Trophy players are flooding Midnight. Super. 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 608 ✭✭✭✭
    Are forum members on iOS also joining Legacy (yellow)?
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    screw this. 
    I win almost all events I Join - still our club is losing.

I win all races, already about 20 and our club is losing

now I'm racing hutch bot and then suddenly player then again boy.  Hitch really wants us to spend gold on service
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red team is really enthusiastic in winning nothing! Lol
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There does seem to be a bug with matchmaking. In a lobby with ~100 players on each club and all I can play are Hutch Bots. 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just joined Legacy. If you now tell me it’s a wind up and you’re all in Full Throttle I won’t be impressed....
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just joined Legacy. If you now tell me it’s a wind up and you’re all in Full Throttle I won’t be impressed....
    Sadly it was full... So I also joined Legacy😜
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Gotta say, looks boring. Not worth it wasting tickets, and no satisfaction when you win a race and just get - Match Won!  on a black screen. Meh.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m struggling to understand what the outcome is of each event, and what the benefit is to me? 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One man army 😂
    all i can race are hutch bots. looks like im not the only one, so many unbeaten players... over 200 players in the event

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case anyone was wondering, I found the Renault images that have changed.  The update notes say only 8 have changed, but I believe I found 9.
    A26 R.S. 01
    B19 Clio R.S. 16
    C18 DeZir
    D14 Alaskan
    D13 Espace MK4
    D13 Fluence
    D13 Laguna Coupe
    E10 Avantime
    E8 Twizzy F1
    That was a weird experience. Offroad event, 150 of my team vs 65 other. my team lost 4000 points in 10 minutes without scoring, suddenly the others scored very low and 10 minutes later my team won. i had one real opponent, the rest was just hutch bots, came in 3rd with 30 wins lol
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kinda curious what hutch's fascination with saloon cars is. The restriction is literally everywhere 
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 882 admin
    edited May 2019
    I'm kinda curious what hutch's fascination with saloon cars is. The restriction is literally everywhere 
    3 challenge sets a day, 3 restrictions per day (randomised between RQ bounds). Club Events has rolled over to the second day now, so all new events are of the new challenge sets and restrictions.

They're seeded at random from a list of restrictions and list of challenge sets. I can add more things to the pool, too.
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Just catch up with all this... I'm joining legacy ;) 
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Ok maybe not server error right off the bat 😂
    edited May 2019
    I like my club but don't you think this is a little overkill 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i can race are hutch bots. looks like im not the only one, so many unbeaten players... over 200 players in the event

Yeah, I ended up second and spent almost the whole time playing hutchbots.  And didn't get MVP either 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are attacking but we can't even join! 

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, 1/2 day of playing, I give up on clubs.
    - no rewards
    - just spamming races against hutch bots
    - way too quick for each event, no time for the team to react
    They are attacking but we can't even join! 

You can't join an event if you're participating in another event 
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 882 admin
    The easy rule is if the valid event animation is there, you can start/join an event. My hope is the animation wasn't there.

Players can start/join events only:
    - In territory that is controlled by another Club, and borders your territory
    - Where the area is contiguous (i.e. reachable) from your HQ, without going through a contested area or other Club's territory.
    Its an endurance test, who can race more hutch bots. and given there is only one opponent, his 16-4 score is taking over 2k points. how does this work?  what does the +1184 in the middle mean?

• GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to join a club when you know it'll supposedly be forever lol. Can anyone make any recommendations on which to join? Or does it not really matter?