General Discussion

Cosmopolitan Contest (Wet Weather Event)

LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭
Another contest?

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunday CF
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    Hey @Olli8888 , are you Holoman or am i remembering wrong? If you are then work together? I’m Tobias Pettersson.

Bad tune on my Kizachi and not enough food to max my DS so probably need help for T1 🙈

Edit: Just spotted @Carlos_Racine too, i’ll avoid.

T1 looks hard
    Post edited by ManUtdTobbe on
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭

Someone in my league? I want to try T1, my single loss is because infiniti G37 969 RQ21, TCS and ABS loses against mazda cosmos 969 (no TCS and -1RQ...) on slalom... Funny result...
  • erjuitoerjuito Member Posts: 101 ✭✭

Back together @James_Pearce ;for the tier1. Even if I do not tell you anything, I always avoid you.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:

Someone in my league? I want to try T1, my single loss is because infiniti G37 969 RQ21, TCS and ABS loses against mazda cosmos 969 (no TCS and -1RQ...) on slalom... Funny result...
    I'm there, right behind you on that screenshot.
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:

And now both in tier1! Let's try to make a gap and secure CF
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:

May i ask what hands are on top?! I might have a shot too in my bracket, but currently happy farming 3 stars with my hand full of carols down in smurfland.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone knows anyone here?
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:

I'm weak on the set with the two drags, but I'll do what I can.

Andreas: I'm using two Honda Legends, Infiniti M45, RQ16 Forester and a DS N9. I have some cars that would improve my hand, but they need upgrades, and I don't have too many C food now.
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:

I'm weak on the set with the two drags, but I'll do what I can.

Andreas: I'm using two Honda Legends, Infiniti M45, RQ16 Forester and a DS N9. I have some cars that would improve my hand, but they need upgrades, and I don't have too many C food now.
    I'm strong in that set :smile:
    We should be able to manage it, let's seeding the day how it goes

My hand is:
    Cadillac sixteen 333
    Legend 969
    G37 969
    Cx-9 969
    Kizashi 969
    Cosmo Is super overpowered... Despite it doesn't have TCS, wins against 4wd in twisty tracks... Got another loss only for this reason...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Cosmo Is super overpowered... Despite it doesn't have TCS, wins against 4wd in twisty tracks... Got another loss only for this reason...
    It's pretty lightweight, IIRC
    HeissRod said:
    rei348 said:
    It's giving me some trouble... Mainly because I don't have it! Anyway so far I'm able to control T1, I'm hitting everyone around you. It may be my first T1 with CF!
    rei348 said:
    HeissRod said:
    rei348 said:
    It's giving me some trouble... Mainly because I don't have it! Anyway so far I'm able to control T1, I'm hitting everyone around you. It may be my first T1 with CF!
    Yeah I've never a had the slightest chance for a CF in these events. But there's still a long way to go.
    They gave up on me, so far I'm quite safe, but 535CED and poelaert are hitting you. I'm spending all my tickets to keep them away from us!
    rei348 said:
    They gave up on me, so far I'm quite safe, but 535CED and poelaert are hitting you. I'm spending all my tickets to keep them away from us!
    Yeah, they're not giving up without a fight. :) I can also beat them luckily, so I hope they'll give up. My Kizashi will be ready in 6 hours (I'll use it instead of the Forester), and I'll put the final fuse on my DS during the night for the last day (it's such a useful car so I won't regret it anyway). Thanks for the support though.
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Yeah, they're not giving up without a fight. :) I can also beat them luckily, so I hope they'll give up. My Kizashi will be ready in 6 hours (I'll use it instead of the Forester), and I'll put the final fuse on my DS during the night for the last day (it's such a useful car so I won't regret it anyway). Thanks for the support though.
    535 is spending gold for tickets...  I try to keep him as low as possible
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working up from smurfing and I just raced Hutch Lara on my way up in this very old and very full bracket.

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theory ... there appears to be a few players around you that may have only played 1-2 tickets.  If you just happened to choose the one trackset that wasn't played by any of them, you could get a Hutchbot?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that is most likely the reason, which is why I didnt bother posting in bugs or anything. Just thought it was a little oddity to race a hutch bot in a nearly 2 day old full bracket.
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. This guy is stubborn for sure. :)
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Your hand is strong now! I can feed you wins without misplacing my cars. I'll keep a strong margin to avoid late gold spenders and use the other tickets to give you wins
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Your hand is strong now! I can feed you wins without misplacing my cars. I'll keep a strong margin to avoid late gold spenders and use the other tickets to give you wins
    I think they can still beat me if they concentrate on winning against my Infiniti, Suzuki and 699 Legend. But without them buying a lot of tickets I should be fine. We'll see.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    edited May 29

Who's in here?
    I can see @grandvache and @ppedras
    I am avoiding you guys, try not to hit me if you can, I just want tier2, thanks.

I am TD02186 or Anzatoro Hiomiganzo, currently 5th.
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    I think they can still beat me if they concentrate on winning against my Infiniti, Suzuki and 699 Legend. But without them buying a lot of tickets I should be fine. We'll see.
    REALLY stubborn... I'm feeding you some win, more effective than hitting him...
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    On which set can you feed me without misplacing cars? I may be better off beating you if I can't beat him. Well the only set I can't beat him is the drag set.
  • GymopenGymopen Member Posts: 24

Dont know if ur here but im willing to cooperate if you choose one of your accounts 🤔
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    On which set can you feed me without misplacing cars? I may be better off beating you if I can't beat him. Well the only set I can't beat him is the drag set.
    Based on the list of sets above:
    1st set, put your epic in monaco city streets against my infiniti (you win) and your infiniti against my legendary (you lose). you can win 2 of the others
    2nd set, put your epic on tokyo bridge, you should win against my legendary (i know I lose against maxed ct6), match the others to win
    3rd set, put infiniti against my legendary on forest road and kizashi against my infiniti in twisty circuit
    4th set, drag, you cannot win against my legendary :smile:

Just don't take too many points!
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Based on the list of sets above:
    1st set, put your epic in monaco city streets against my infiniti (you win) and your infiniti against my legendary (you lose). you can win 2 of the others
    2nd set, put your epic on tokyo bridge, you should win against my legendary (i know I lose against maxed ct6), match the others to win
    3rd set, put infiniti against my legendary on forest road and kizashi against my infiniti in twisty circuit
    4th set, drag, you cannot win against my legendary :smile:

Just don't take too many points!
    I'd only use this on the drag set, but since I can't beat you there, it won't work. I just hope I can beat him with my remaining tickets.