General Discussion

Cosmopolitan Contest (Wet Weather Event)

2»

Comments

• rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    They gave up on me, so far I'm quite safe, but 535CED and poelaert are hitting you. I'm spending all my tickets to keep them away from us!
    Yeah, they're not giving up without a fight. :) I can also beat them luckily, so I hope they'll give up. My Kizashi will be ready in 6 hours (I'll use it instead of the Forester), and I'll put the final fuse on my DS during the night for the last day (it's such a useful car so I won't regret it anyway). Thanks for the support though.
    535 is spending gold for tickets...  I try to keep him as low as possible
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. This guy is stubborn for sure. :)
    Your hand is strong now! I can feed you wins without misplacing my cars. I'll keep a strong margin to avoid late gold spenders and use the other tickets to give you wins
    I think they can still beat me if they concentrate on winning against my Infiniti, Suzuki and 699 Legend. But without them buying a lot of tickets I should be fine. We'll see.
    REALLY stubborn... I'm feeding you some win, more effective than hitting him...
    On which set can you feed me without misplacing cars? I may be better off beating you if I can't beat him. Well the only set I can't beat him is the drag set.
    Based on the list of sets above:
    1st set, put your epic in monaco city streets against my infiniti (you win) and your infiniti against my legendary (you lose). you can win 2 of the others
    2nd set, put your epic on tokyo bridge, you should win against my legendary (i know I lose against maxed ct6), match the others to win
    3rd set, put infiniti against my legendary on forest road and kizashi against my infiniti in twisty circuit
    4th set, drag, you cannot win against my legendary :smile:

Just don't take too many points!
    I'd only use this on the drag set, but since I can't beat you there, it won't work. I just hope I can beat him with my remaining tickets.
    I'll feed you 3 wins close to the end, hope it will be enough!
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    They gave up on me, so far I'm quite safe, but 535CED and poelaert are hitting you. I'm spending all my tickets to keep them away from us!
    Yeah, they're not giving up without a fight. :) I can also beat them luckily, so I hope they'll give up. My Kizashi will be ready in 6 hours (I'll use it instead of the Forester), and I'll put the final fuse on my DS during the night for the last day (it's such a useful car so I won't regret it anyway). Thanks for the support though.
    535 is spending gold for tickets...  I try to keep him as low as possible
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. This guy is stubborn for sure. :)
    Your hand is strong now! I can feed you wins without misplacing my cars. I'll keep a strong margin to avoid late gold spenders and use the other tickets to give you wins
    I think they can still beat me if they concentrate on winning against my Infiniti, Suzuki and 699 Legend. But without them buying a lot of tickets I should be fine. We'll see.
    REALLY stubborn... I'm feeding you some win, more effective than hitting him...
    On which set can you feed me without misplacing cars? I may be better off beating you if I can't beat him. Well the only set I can't beat him is the drag set.
    Based on the list of sets above:
    1st set, put your epic in monaco city streets against my infiniti (you win) and your infiniti against my legendary (you lose). you can win 2 of the others
    2nd set, put your epic on tokyo bridge, you should win against my legendary (i know I lose against maxed ct6), match the others to win
    3rd set, put infiniti against my legendary on forest road and kizashi against my infiniti in twisty circuit
    4th set, drag, you cannot win against my legendary :smile:

Just don't take too many points!
    I'd only use this on the drag set, but since I can't beat you there, it won't work. I just hope I can beat him with my remaining tickets.
    I'll feed you 3 wins close to the end, hope it will be enough!
    I'm holding on to my last 4 tickets as well. Can't believe this guy, hope he feels safe now, I'll attack in the final minutes.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ozzman and @rei348 ; , good luck to you both. i was sweating with you through constant updates here hehe.
    @Antoun, it was a pleasure, smooth ride for us.

All this efforts for a rq21 SL73... b food... Well, at elast I won my first CF event!
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that was a tough battle.

Can't believe how unlucky I was with my last tickets. I could beat him once, one accidental draw, and got the drag set twice. I could win those but not against him. I couldn't have done it without you. I owe you mate, thanks a lot! Now that's what I call a social experience. :)
    Ps: my third Nismo Patrol in the CF, but I don't care. It just feels good. Cheers!
    Ozzman said:
    Man that was a tough battle.

Can't believe how unlucky I was with my last tickets. I could beat him once, one accidental draw, and got the drag set twice. I could win those but not against him. I couldn't have done it without you. I owe you mate, thanks a lot! Now that's what I call a social experience. :)
    Ps: my third Nismo Patrol in the CF, but I don't care. It just feels good. Cheers!
    Congrats! It has been fun, it's really rare for me to compete for T1 in events :smile:
    I just hope they will fix this problem with daily events, otherwise I feel my TD career will end pretty soon... I was able to fight in this event only thanks to all the efforts I made in the past smurfing dailies and building my garage, without this chance my game is done...