General Discussion

Topdrives.club update

eSealeSeal Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭

Hi! I still don't understand is there any difference between this forum and forum in the game. So if you don't mind I want to tell about topdrives.club changes here!

First time I fast made this site pretty bad just for looking how usefull and popular it will be. Now I see that the result exceeded all expectations and now has time to make the site better. First of all it needed for upcoming features.

Now site is working well but if you find any errors please message me on [email protected]

For now I changed garage page for more comfortable management. Better cars list with filters, possibility to store garage car parameters like speed, acceleration and etc. 

Next I’ll be working on some new features. Thanks to all who message me with good ideas! =)

Thanks to all the great community! Thanks to all who helps with adding upgraded car stats and MRA data! The site means nothing without you! Have a good day!

Comments

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd echo that. The club website is a valuable tool for me. Amazing work that is very much appreciated.
  • MSRZ23MSRZ23 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your hard work!
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Egor, it's very annoying that you can close Car card only by clicking on X, since it's on the top right corner. Very uncomfortable. when I'm trying to use it with only one hand. 

Add plz click on blank space to close Car card. 
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    Egor, it's very annoying that you can close Car card only by clicking on X, since it's on the top right corner. Very uncomfortable. when I'm trying to use it with only one hand. 

Add plz click on blank space to close Car card. 
    Done. And car card has been slightly reduced.
  • ojlerouxojleroux Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    Hi, is it possible to distinguish the MRA from each single upgrade and not all tuning variants are the same? These are always slightly different, even if the differences are not maginal. It's not so important now, but just the hint. Thanks for your great work.
    edited May 28
    ojleroux said:
    Hi, is it possible to distinguish the MRA from each single upgrade and not all tuning variants are the same? These are always slightly different, even if the differences are not maginal. It's not so important now, but just the hint. Thanks for your great work.
    In that way I need show all of it in one table row.. now there are average value.. But I think I can show all MRA data for different upgrades in car card. I'll try to do it later.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I've seen you many times in several events, but never knew you were the one behind this site.
    Just one little suggestion about the current state of the site though. I know there are many filtering options, and those alone would occupy the whole screen, but I think the most important ones should be visible all the time. Maybe the grade and tyre filters and also the sorting options. These are the most commonly used imho. I know it has changed recently, but I think the previous layout was better.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was fast. 

Maybe also an option to add not fully upgraded cars. Most people can't fully upgrade legendaries and have them like 121, 112, 131, etc. It might be useful for players to know such tunes of S cars. 
    Ozzman said:
    Wow, I've seen you many times in several events, but never knew you were the one behind this site.
    Yep its me =) Nice to meet you)
    Ozzman said:
    I think the previous layout was better.
    Seems i need to make a voting))
  • ojlerouxojleroux Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    No, the new layout is better for me ;)
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ojleroux said:
    Ozzman said:
    No, the new layout is better for me ;)
    Well it's not a big deal, so don't change the current layout until more feedback would suggest otherwise. :)
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    Amazing work you have done @eSeal, i cannot thank you more.

Two things i have noticed are missing considering some Hutch filters, if its possible it would be nice
    1) Custom year range, so when there is an event with 70s-90s or 00s-05s cars it would be super useful.
    2) Custom seat count, so when there are events with a filter like 4+ seats or 4-6 seats it would be nice to have.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the new design and updated filtering form. 
    Anzatoro said:
    Amazing work you have done @eSeal, i cannot thank you more.

Two things i have noticed are missing considering some Hutch filters, if its possible it would be nice
    1) Custom year range, so when there is an event with 70s-90s or 00s-05s cars it would be super useful.
    2) Custom seat count, so when there are events with a filter like 4+ seats or 4-6 seats it would be nice to have.
    Okay! I'll try no add it soon
    TimBut said:
    that was fast. 

Maybe also an option to add not fully upgraded cars. Most people can't fully upgrade legendaries and have them like 121, 112, 131, etc. It might be useful for players to know such tunes of S cars. 
    It may be hard for developing and next moderating.. I think fully upgraded cars list much better for understanding what to do with cars in the end of upgrading.
  • starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Thanks a lot for your incredible work on that! One nice thing could be to show car image on the normal and upgraded car lists (as a visual hint of the car)
    Thanks again
    Thanks a lot for your incredible work on that! One nice thing could be to show car image on the normal and upgraded car lists (as a visual hint of the car)
    Thanks again
    Thanks =) Glad to do something useful =)... About you wish.. unfortunately it is impossible because I'll have to scale and resize all pictures sent by users. Sorry)

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great website Seal - one small thing... on the website the SLR mclarens come up under the German filter, when they are GB in game 
    TD01055 said:
    Great website Seal - one small thing... on the website the SLR mclarens come up under the German filter, when they are GB in game 
    Fixed.. Thanks for report!
    A little bug fixes again:
    1. Fixed bug with wrong input mask of time field in race data manage pages. It was provide time 24:59:59 and now it fixed to 59:59:99
    2. Year and seats count selectors in filter forms was updated to range slider. Now you can choose any interval of years and seats count.

And I need to know what do you think about possibility to publish your own articles about game on site? Do you need blog?)

PS: Now I'm working on feature that provides to discuss cars upgrading values with voting and comments. 
  • 0171801718 Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    I just want to say, since we are all very happy and thankful, there is a definitive way to show our gratitude. $$$
    01718 said:
    I just want to say, since we are all very happy and thankful, there is a definitive way to show our gratitude. $$$
    Yep)) Here PayPal https://paypal.me/tdvehicles and Patreon https://www.patreon.com/topdrivesclub 
    I'll be very happy if you want to "show you gratitude" )))
  • ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 28
    edited June 20
    There is a suggestion. Maybe delete [GLOBAL race data] button and add a [VOTE randome car] ? she will open a random card with a tuning vote.
  • SSVSSV Member Posts: 32 ✭✭✭
    Wow... The German Renaissance Default Vehicles are already up on your website! Great work!
    ikiseev said:
    There is a suggestion. Maybe delete [GLOBAL race data] button and add a [VOTE randome car] ? she will open a random card with a tuning vote.
    Now a new button to page with PL9 changes on this place instead of global race data =)