Club Events Season 2 Balance Update

Comments

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    Should I sell my chirons? No need for them actually 
    May as well. Only reliable way to earn some cash now.
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin why am I only matched with Hutch bots again? What is the excuse/explanation here?

• AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    So if i understand correctly

In case we need to maximize cash income
    If we play in an event, we need to check the scores every 10-20 minutes or something in case the event finishes fast so we can go in another one?

If that is the case, Hutch needs to implement some kind of indicator or notification that the event finished, otherwise it will be bad.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 843 admin
    @Hutch_Robin why am I only matched with Hutch bots again? What is the excuse/explanation here?

It's a known issue we're investigating. It's listed in the original post.
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    edited May 29

It's a known issue we're investigating. It's listed in the original post.
    How about not getting rid of dailys until this is fixed? Then we can reevaluate clubs.

Edit: might come to the same conclusion.. But.. 
  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    okay, let's try to play this. okay we are dominating. 

but thank to these guys we are losing 2k points. 

2k points, seriously?
    **** teamplay. Screw this "social" play. 

don't get me wrong, I don't blame those guys. But the system is total ****, leaving me no choice but to just late join and get some cash.  No motivation to play this out 
    Yeah, after going 40-0 I was really surprised to see that we didn't even win this event. How much cash did I get for winning 40 times (each and every time with enough points to easily secure 3 stars in any other event) you may ask? 5000. Not worth any time nor effort.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only waste of time @Hvalen ; sorry hear that!!!
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 843 admin
    Increased the event size back to 150 per side to accommodate player numbers.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭
    Why can't I play this event? It is literally on our HQ doorstep.

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Why can't I play this event? It is literally on our HQ doorstep.

Are you perhaps already in the FT/Leg event on top of it? I think I can see the orange highlight ring around it.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Increased the event size back to 150 per side to accommodate player numbers.
    reduce points, cmon  @Hutch_Robin, don't be greedy. 
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    If I win by 250 difference, I could have 3 stars and be able to open 3 cards. If that happened in the club, half of these complaints would disappear. It's pretty simple, but it seems like Hutch insists on playing in endless battles that give you 4,000 if you play 30 minutes non-stop and leaving 10 or 20 cars stopped for maintenance and say that's good. Wait a whole week and earn 600 coins and 20 thousand ig ...
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    apague para mim.. foi um erro.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a poll on the IG forum about daily events, suggest anyone with beef go and vote.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its an official vote, so please take your time for the click. Its sticky in the discussion ingame.
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    It's going to be a close call  :D
    Post edited by TopDives on
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I think it's not right to call one week "season". It's just a week, sprint you may say. I expected smth like 1 month season or even 2 months with big rewards at the end and maybe some big event. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    Also I think it's not right to call one week "season". It's just a week, sprint you may say. I expected smth like 1 month season or even 2 months with big rewards at the end and maybe some big event. 
    Yeah I laughed when I found out a season was only a week long. 'Season' implies something a bit more involved than 7 days. When there's a term used for a 7 day period, why not use it?
  • miggemigge Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    Where do i get my fusing cars now? Should i buy tons of packs or what? Bring back Daily!
    Rip top drives. Cya 
    Post edited by migge on