General Discussion

Club Events Season 2 Balance Update

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    don't work or study.. play 24h on clubs and you farm a lot!!
    Sorry Hutch if we have a life!!
  • SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Come ON! Remove this and bring the daily even back, for pete sake... This is beyond garbage.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the problem with bots got fixed?  Last events I raced only vs players. And this one dude apparently getting beaten by everyone 
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    We shouldn't be talking here about dailys return because dailys should be here!
    What about new cars manufactures update?Or even update newer models of existing ones?
    Normally we will be talking about it now...
    But now we have big issue with daily return and big voting polle witch last for 10 days!Yes 10 days!!
    Why not whole month?
    Are you waiting for casual game player(s)who open game 3 times a month for vote or what?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just and the prize boards to club races and job is done 
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    It looks like bots disappeared. However theres another problem because the weaker player will always be the target by everyone. So I would suggest to force players to play against every opponent the same amount of tickets. That would be a more fair fight.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh Im glad to beath the **** out of those Bot abusers.  
  • NortonataNortonata Member Posts: 4
    The beginning of the end? Playing so much less now...

• Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Nortonata said:
    The beginning of the end? Playing so much less now...

• UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah he spends the gold, but 30k/hour x4hrs = 120000 cash x 7 = 840 000. That’s twice you get from dailies. My my, hutch what have you done
  • PolitoPolito Member Posts: 9
    I think that the problem right now is time/profit. This could be adressed doing like a daily bonus! Untill you win xxx cash (like 30k) on the day, all events could Award Double or triple cash. After that you can still Farm, but with less efficiency.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 1
    Thought I’d give it a go of a lazy morning. 1 Vs 59, all my lovely “teammates” kept losing to this clown so we lost the match. He only played a few himself, and his good hand was picking up wins. As soon as I played 10 tickets I couldn’t beat him anymore due to servicing. 

@Hutch_Robin Downside of no bots at all, weaker players had no hope. Bots might be ok for the bottom players when the table looks like this? people were only annoyed with bots when they were surrounded by enemies they could beat

edit : ignore the above, I retract my complaint your honour
    Post edited by David_Fook on
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 529 ✭✭✭✭
    Commanding top 5 spaces with the highest points but still 786 behind....lol

Literally makes no sense. And the bottom place was midnight. So we didnt have someone at 1-90 dragging us down.
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    edited June 1

The most extreme example so far. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Thought I’d give it a go of a lazy morning. 1 Vs 59, all my lovely “teammates” kept losing to this clown so we lost the match. He only played a few himself, and his good hand was picking up wins. As soon as I played 10 tickets I couldn’t beat him anymore due to servicing. 

@Hutch_Robin Downside of no bots at all, weaker players had no hope. Bots might be ok for the bottom players when the table looks like this? people were only annoyed with bots when they were surrounded by enemies they could beat
    no, this is exactly how it should be in my opinion. One guy should stand a chance to defeat an entire army 👍

PS:
    you are only salty because you got fooked by Vogler
    Nice, never heard that pun on my name before 😉 

yeah I’ve kind of come around on it, was just frustrating every time I beat him, he picked up 10 wins! I’d love it the other way around though so fair enough 
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    So I gave it a try today since I got bored of the usual events with few races left to play, then I found myself into this...

Thought I was gonna lose it, but I guess others also joined just to fill the gap and collect the changes. 

So either this club thing is dying or the game is dying :worried: