General Discussion

Club Events Season 2 Balance Update

Comments

• GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    So I gave it a try today since I got bored of the usual events with few races left to play, then I found myself into this...

Thought I was gonna lose it, but I guess others also joined just to fill the gap and collect the changes. 

So either this club thing is dying or the game is dying :worried:

In my opinion, the game is in the waiting room to die. He can be saved, just the right people, take the right measures.
    We have to wait for the goodwill of these people.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2
    I'm so tired of x3 gb x2.  There always should be 150rq events open. 
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    krystian said:
    binner said:
    I can't stand making a hand for the track sets and different requirements everytime. It's such a chore to figure out what will work for such a boring farm. Half the time I'll look at all the events and it's ridiculous requirements and tracks that I have no idea what they're going to be and I don't even enter anything and just close off clubs and wait until I go back and see something reasonable like 5x German or 5x USA
    I feel your pain mate...My strategy is I don't enter crew events with restrictions below 160 Rq and I tell you what...It's working!😂
    but I saw only few times 150 RQ events.

Most of all I hate 88rq events with x3 x2 requirements. Actually I hate all x3 x2 requirements. It's so troublesome to choose hand everytime scrolling through garage. 
    I think he wrote 160 for a reason, means he doesn’t enter at all :trollface:
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long drawn out club battle certainly done nothing for me .
    Played two days and lost all intrest .

2 or 3 day wars too hold the attention 
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3
    Without daily we won't need to win or upgrade prize cars anymore, they'll be dust collector 99% of the time, problem resolved and the game is over.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go in once every 2 hrs or so, collect winnings and do 1 race on whatever winning battle is closest to finishing. Probably gets an extra 10-15k or so per day. Nowhere near daily earnings but any cash is useful I guess.
  • miggemigge Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    I dont know if my comments have any use, but I repeat - There always should be available 150rq events.   Im all tired and annoyed playing in some stupid 40-110rq events.  On a daily basis I want to use only my best 26-30rq cars. And my prize cars. 

X3 superare x2 Usa - wtf is this?
    x5 all season - and the track sets are all wet apshalt -_-
    Im really tired chosing cars for each event. 
    I dont want to play stupid club events, but I have to, because I need damn cash.   

Return dailies and do whatever you want with clubs, I wont care. 

yeah thats the point. chosing cars for each event is annoying
    I expected all events to be 150rq and just different tracksets, x5 japan, x5 usa, x5 german, all drags, etc.  And we could use all our cars for each event.   

Instead we have a huge bunch of offroad and rain events with low RQ limit.    We were complaining about boring low level ceramic events, now we have like x20 of even worse events. 

Good job.  
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one thing to consider with high rq club events. With 150 rq events it's (relatively) easy to reach a situation where you slay an entire army of opponents - not everyone can fill a high rq restriction, and when you are the only opponent to chose from, it's auto loss for everybody else.

And while it's cool if you are the one on top, all the people below you get even more frustrated with the clubs
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the more I read here the more I start to understand how to play clubs and it's actually not that bad for farming. the only real problem I have with it is, with the dailies you had to be creative to farm the max, with clubs you need to be parasitic. 
    so to farm a bit of cash I need to do something that is totally against what I stand for. if club events could only be about team spirit and achieving something together @Hutch_Tim?
    Rawel said:
    There is one thing to consider with high rq club events. With 150 rq events it's (relatively) easy to reach a situation where you slay an entire army of opponents - not everyone can fill a high rq restriction, and when you are the only opponent to chose from, it's auto loss for everybody else.

And while it's cool if you are the one on top, all the people below you get even more frustrated with the clubs
    There just shouldnt be situations when 76 players are playing vs 1.  Such thing happens only because of that stupid thing with losing borders in ongoing events and no more atackers can join. 

• hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3
    sorry  :#
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    The above situaiton presents itself (as TimBut states) because 1 x Legacy player gets in to the event, then it becomes locked due to surrounding areas being ''at war''. So Midnight can join providing their path is free, but no more Legacy's can.

I had the same situation happen to me this morning. Did 15 races, but in that time my score was like 53-4 because every single Midnight entry _had_ to race me.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    Rawel said:

There just shouldnt be situations when 76 players are playing vs 1.  Such thing happens only because of that stupid thing with losing borders in ongoing events and no more atackers can join. 

I think the clubs thing is improving but this is still one of the fails.
    I was in one this morning, the guy on his own was easily beatable and I got MVP but lost overall. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the more I read here the more I start to understand how to play clubs and it's actually not that bad for farming. the only real problem I have with it is, with the dailies you had to be creative to farm the max, with clubs you need to be parasitic. 
    so to farm a bit of cash I need to do something that is totally against what I stand for. if club events could only be about team spirit and achieving something together @Hutch_Tim?
    Parasitic hmmm... I would simply call it brain dead
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

Why do I bother?
    The league table needs to be weighted so the top has much more influence over the score. Other options are they could look at only adding up positive scores? It’s too open for abuse
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Locked in an event with 2 teammates. While we hold the Top 2 spots and can beat all around, the third players seems to have a bad hand, all losses go on him now. We had a 4,5k lead, but looks like i can stop playing this event, no way to fight back.
    While i understand that cutting off enemies from territory is a strategy, it creates some rather bizarre brackets, more examples pe above.
    Hutch stoped dailies as the game was not meant to be to loose on purpose. Now i play a game where i win every race, but get no prizecards and will loose the event anyway.ah yeah.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    I am really getting crazy by their silence over the dailies/clubs matters.
    I hope they are preparing themselves with a satisfying reply..
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    I am really getting crazy by their silence over the dailies/clubs matters.
    I hope they are preparing themselves with a satisfying reply..
    They are not happy with community response and they feel offended and annoyed now. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but they could improve only a leaderboard for 3 clubs and this work with trophy wins!! and all players with a victory can improve the rank of his club!!
    problem. with bots solved but mostly Im racing vs players who just finished campaign, since they run 12c, z28, cls400, subaru, etc.   Being hammered in Clubs is not the best post campaign experience.  

Clubs needs serious matchmaking, but seeing the numbers of players I guess we will have 5 vs 5 on all territories and I'm okay with that. 

First hours in Clubs were probably the most interesting, since we had real competition, not stupid crazy **** racing for mvp
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more pissed by the fact that I can't join certain club events even when I'm not participating in another club event